查看: 1558|回复: 17
超级严重无敌剧透,怕剧透的别看,MEA将有多个“痛苦又不得不干的抉择”,结局场面剧透。
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1303, 距离下一级还需 697 积分
本帖最后由 kpsia518 于
11:49 编辑
严重超级无敌剧透,MEA将有多个“痛苦又不得不干的抉择”。
So, I was an MEA naysayer after the trial. I wasn't particularly thrilled with Eos. Didn't love it or hate it. Thought it could use huge work. It didn't feel like the games I knew and loved.Well, some dude on youtube who got a copy of the game early has been throwing footage up online. This footage includes:-- First contact with the Angara, meeting Jaal-- Helping out Angaran planets and saving &the Moeshe&, a scientist Angara lady who knows a shit ton about the Remnant.-- Learning the Kett's secret (people were right about the Kett transforming Angaran's into Kett, as well as other races)-- Getting on the Archon's ship and confronting him.-- Kadara, and speaking with Sloan Kelly, Reyes and an Angaran traitor-- There's a part on Archon's ship where SAM kills Ryder. No, I'm not joking. He fucking kills Ryder. I will say no more.The reason this is so exciting to me is 'cause the footage was all ... great. Like, genuinely good. Way better than anything presented in the first 10 hours in the game. There were a couple of major decisions which seemed really difficult.The first was on one of the two Angaran planets you have to help out with. You can choose to rescue a set of important Angara prisoners, or blow up the facility that's been running some pretty fucky experiments on them.The second is on the Archon's ship. You can choose to rescue Drack's scouting team, or to save the Salarian Pathfinder's life. This is an especially great decision, as Drack is pissed if you choose the Pathfinder, but the Salarians/peeps on the Nexus are pissed if you let the Salarian Pathfinder die.Mass Effect is back, people. These decisions have solidified that this game is so much more than what Eos gave us. And these decisions are all in the first few planets. How fucking exciting is that?Also, some other notes:-- There's some genuinely great interplay between the crew. They have these little chats in the comm room between missions where everyone is giving their opinion/participating. It really feels like a squad.-- Jaal is so, so, so wonderful, and beautifully voiced acted.-- Reyes is a badass and the scene with him on Kadara is one of the best I've seen in ME as a whole. Brimming with ambiance and atmosphere. Effortlessly cool. Really great scene.-- Dialogue gets better. Not only does it get better, but &trying to be funny& becomes &actually funny&. It's difficult to make me laugh, and there was a line in particular on the saving Moeshe (I think that's her name/title) mission that cracked me up.-- Ryder blossoming into a leader is just that -- blossoming. There are scenes in this footage that show him being unsure of his abilities, and showing the crew being unsure of his abilities. As the story progresses, he gets a little more confident, and starts asserting himself more. REAL progression. It's wonderful.-- Salarian Pathfinder is a lady, and I really enjoy the voice actress.Honestly, I am so glad I watched these, even with this spoilers. The game doesn't suck. Holy shit -- the game doesn't suck. YES.
举例在某个Angaran种族星球上,你要选择救Angaran囚犯重要人物。还是救那很有价值,有很多重要研究资料的实验室。
还有,在Archon种族飞船上,要选择救Drack的侦察队,还是救Salarian Pathfinder (探路者)。
选择救Drack侦察队,Nexus上的Salarian会生你的气。选择救Salarian Pathfinder (探路者),Drack会生气!!
这真是个困难的抉择。
Salarian Pathfinder 是个女的。
某一段故事,SAM会杀Ryder !
**想知道全剧情吗?这些媒体已经在玩完整版,他已经玩了15~20小时。youtube已经有人慢慢上传完整剧情,不怕剧透的可以看。
目前剧情进度是从Kett战舰群前逃脱,然后逃到附近星球,被星球政府迫降,正好和Jaal见第一面。
结局场面剧透,英文不翻译,降低剧透程度 :
- Your sibling gets captured by the Archon (you get to play as them for a few minutes). And SAM. Your sibling actually saves your life by stabilizing the link between you and SAM and gets captured by the Archon on the Hyperion that way.
- You realize you can use Remnant tech without SAM, and use your connection to awaken an entire Remnant army.
- You use that army to face the Archon's, along with your allies that you've made throughout the game.
- You infiltrate Meridian (which is actually a planet, from what I was able to tell - Just the final mission), going after the Archon.
- The planet is all covered in a Remnant sphere.
- The planet is beautiful (and end up becoming the new home for humanity at the end).
- You enter a final vault (or whatever that is).
- The Archon is able to interface with Meridian using your sibling's connection and SAM. He tries to use it to destroy all planets (because the tech can actually do that).
- Everyone joins up for the final push, including the squadmates you didn't choose to be in the squad.
- The Hyperion crash lands and the Captain (Dunn, if I recall her name), dies.
- You don't face the Archon in the end, but actually a metallic thresher maw (like the one we've seen in the trailers), but the objective is not defeat it, but disconnect the Archon from Meridian. You are able to do that with the help of your sibling and SAM.
- Archon gets disconnected and dies electrocuted (or not, it isn't very clear, he just lies there).
- You get out of the vault with your squad and everyone comes to praise you for saving the Initiative (including the Salarian pathfinder [if she still lives from a decision you get to make earlier in the game]).
- Roll credits
- After credits - Another Kett appears looking at Meridian (similar to Shepard's in the launch trailer for ME3).
- After credits - your sibling awakens in your father's quarters and you get to talk to them a little more.
- The leaders of the Initiative want your opinion on who should be an ambassador for the Initiative for the Cluster. You have four options:
The angara, Moshae - Outpost leader, Bradley - Salarian pathfinder Raeka (if she's still lives) - Krogan Kesh of the Ai
Reminding that things might be different depending on the choices on the game, but that's what I've seen.
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 772, 距离下一级还需 228 积分
我不該進來的啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
主题帖子积分
請樓主改改標題為這剧透內容超過測試版所包含的內容吧
或在請內容開始前加上
我以為只是剧透測試版的內容
已哭暈在廁所
主题帖子积分
本帖最后由 kpsia518 于
02:11 编辑
或在請內容開始前加上
我都写了“无敌严重超级”了,还不够?
还要加上“天下第一,无人能敌,超级严重剧透”。
而且,测试版什么时候有过“困难抉择”?
主题帖子积分
我都写了“无敌严重超级”了,还不够?
还要加上“天下第一,无人能敌,超级严重剧透”。
那就當我沒說過吧
主题帖子积分
大爱自由度高的游戏~比如:老滚啊~刺客信条之类的~
游戏狂人, 积分 1364, 距离下一级还需 636 积分
。。。。还是点进来了看到标题有种作死的冲动啊。。
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1159, 距离下一级还需 841 积分
有意思啊,还要等一天………………
主题帖子积分
超级玩家, 积分 674, 距离下一级还需 326 积分
有什么不能决择的,救谁我说了算,都给我闭嘴
主题帖子积分
游戏狂人, 积分 1566, 距离下一级还需 434 积分
修改器可以完美解决这个问题。各方好感度满点。
主题帖子积分
游戏达人, 积分 2152, 距离下一级还需 1348 积分
执政官archon种族?不会是收割者吧?这种抉择在质量系列里面很常见吧,质量1你要选择阿什利或者凯登那个去死,质量2你要选择炸不炸收集者基地、还有某行星上几千万人就因为你按一下手指就挂了,质量3就不用说了,充满了抉择,比如莫丁对于噬菌体、雷耐克虫后等等,更不用说红绿光了
主题帖子积分
执政官archon种族?不会是收割者吧?这种抉择在质量系列里面很常见吧,质量1你要选择阿什利或者凯登那个去 ...
Archon应该就是KETT的王。
youtube已经有人上传完整剧情,不怕剧透的可以看。
主题帖子积分
游戏精英, 积分 4511, 距离下一级还需 4489 积分
看着首页新闻那各种奇葩动作和表情,玩家已经足够痛苦了,上面那些算什么?
主题帖子积分
结局场面剧透,英文不翻译,降低剧透程度
主题帖子积分
Archon应该就是KETT的王。
目前剧情进度是从Kett战舰 ...
jall?就是那个长得像猫的外形女?
主题帖子积分
本帖最后由 kpsia518 于
12:20 编辑
jall?就是那个长得像猫的外形女?
Jaal是男的,就是那个猫脸的。
火力超强的sniper:
主题帖子积分
好吧,肤色那么绚丽居然是个男的。。。完全无法理解
主题帖子积分
高级玩家, 积分 388, 距离下一级还需 212 积分
高级玩家, 积分 388, 距离下一级还需 212 积分
修改器可以完美解决这个问题。各方好感度满点。
话说剧情杀修改器也挡不住。
ME1,阿什利跟凯登注定死一个。
ME3,莱克斯跟莫丁剧情杀2选1。塞恩必死,军团也死。
主题帖子积分
话说剧情杀修改器也挡不住。
ME1,阿什利跟凯登注定死一个。
ME3,莱克斯跟莫丁剧情杀2选1。塞恩必死,军 ...
不会啊,可以复活。亲自用过。神堡DLC
Powered by|  
|  
|  
|  
|  
只需一步,快速开始
查看: 1560|回复: 17
超级严重无敌剧透,怕剧透的别看,MEA将有多个“痛苦又不得不干的抉择”,结局场面剧透。
主题帖子积分
本帖最后由 kpsia518 于
11:49 编辑
严重超级无敌剧透,MEA将有多个“痛苦又不得不干的抉择”。
So, I was an MEA naysayer after the trial. I wasn't particularly thrilled with Eos. Didn't love it or hate it. Thought it could use huge work. It didn't feel like the games I knew and loved.Well, some dude on youtube who got a copy of the game early has been throwing footage up online. This footage includes:-- First contact with the Angara, meeting Jaal-- Helping out Angaran planets and saving &the Moeshe&, a scientist Angara lady who knows a shit ton about the Remnant.-- Learning the Kett's secret (people were right about the Kett transforming Angaran's into Kett, as well as other races)-- Getting on the Archon's ship and confronting him.-- Kadara, and speaking with Sloan Kelly, Reyes and an Angaran traitor-- There's a part on Archon's ship where SAM kills Ryder. No, I'm not joking. He fucking kills Ryder. I will say no more.The reason this is so exciting to me is 'cause the footage was all ... great. Like, genuinely good. Way better than anything presented in the first 10 hours in the game. There were a couple of major decisions which seemed really difficult.The first was on one of the two Angaran planets you have to help out with. You can choose to rescue a set of important Angara prisoners, or blow up the facility that's been running some pretty fucky experiments on them.The second is on the Archon's ship. You can choose to rescue Drack's scouting team, or to save the Salarian Pathfinder's life. This is an especially great decision, as Drack is pissed if you choose the Pathfinder, but the Salarians/peeps on the Nexus are pissed if you let the Salarian Pathfinder die.Mass Effect is back, people. These decisions have solidified that this game is so much more than what Eos gave us. And these decisions are all in the first few planets. How fucking exciting is that?Also, some other notes:-- There's some genuinely great interplay between the crew. They have these little chats in the comm room between missions where everyone is giving their opinion/participating. It really feels like a squad.-- Jaal is so, so, so wonderful, and beautifully voiced acted.-- Reyes is a badass and the scene with him on Kadara is one of the best I've seen in ME as a whole. Brimming with ambiance and atmosphere. Effortlessly cool. Really great scene.-- Dialogue gets better. Not only does it get better, but &trying to be funny& becomes &actually funny&. It's difficult to make me laugh, and there was a line in particular on the saving Moeshe (I think that's her name/title) mission that cracked me up.-- Ryder blossoming into a leader is just that -- blossoming. There are scenes in this footage that show him being unsure of his abilities, and showing the crew being unsure of his abilities. As the story progresses, he gets a little more confident, and starts asserting himself more. REAL progression. It's wonderful.-- Salarian Pathfinder is a lady, and I really enjoy the voice actress.Honestly, I am so glad I watched these, even with this spoilers. The game doesn't suck. Holy shit -- the game doesn't suck. YES.
举例在某个Angaran种族星球上,你要选择救Angaran囚犯重要人物。还是救那很有价值,有很多重要研究资料的实验室。
还有,在Archon种族飞船上,要选择救Drack的侦察队,还是救Salarian Pathfinder (探路者)。
选择救Drack侦察队,Nexus上的Salarian会生你的气。选择救Salarian Pathfinder (探路者),Drack会生气!!
这真是个困难的抉择。
Salarian Pathfinder 是个女的。
某一段故事,SAM会杀Ryder !
**想知道全剧情吗?这些媒体已经在玩完整版,他已经玩了15~20小时。youtube已经有人慢慢上传完整剧情,不怕剧透的可以看。
结局场面剧透,英文不翻译,降低剧透程度 :
- Your sibling gets captured by the Archon (you get to play as them for a few minutes). And SAM. Your sibling actually saves your life by stabilizing the link between you and SAM and gets captured by the Archon on the Hyperion that way.
- You realize you can use Remnant tech without SAM, and use your connection to awaken an entire Remnant army.
- You use that army to face the Archon's, along with your allies that you've made throughout the game.
- You infiltrate Meridian (which is actually a planet, from what I was able to tell - Just the final mission), going after the Archon.
- The planet is all covered in a Remnant sphere.
- The planet is beautiful (and end up becoming the new home for humanity at the end).
- You enter a final vault (or whatever that is).
- The Archon is able to interface with Meridian using your sibling's connection and SAM. He tries to use it to destroy all planets (because the tech can actually do that).
- Everyone joins up for the final push, including the squadmates you didn't choose to be in the squad.
- The Hyperion crash lands and the Captain (Dunn, if I recall her name), dies.
- You don't face the Archon in the end, but actually a metallic thresher maw (like the one we've seen in the trailers), but the objective is not defeat it, but disconnect the Archon from Meridian. You are able to do that with the help of your sibling and SAM.
- Archon gets disconnected and dies electrocuted (or not, it isn't very clear, he just lies there).
- You get out of the vault with your squad and everyone comes to praise you for saving the Initiative (including the Salarian pathfinder [if she still lives from a decision you get to make earlier in the game]).
- Roll credits
- After credits - Another Kett appears looking at Meridian (similar to Shepard's in the launch trailer for ME3).
- After credits - your sibling awakens in your father's quarters and you get to talk to them a little more.
- The leaders of the Initiative want your opinion on who should be an ambassador for the Initiative for the Cluster. You have four options:
The angara, Moshae - Outpost leader, Bradley - Salarian pathfinder Raeka (if she's still lives) - Krogan Kesh of the Ai
Reminding that things might be different depending on the choices on the game, but that's what I've seen.
主题帖子积分
我不該進來的啊~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!
主题帖子积分
或在請內容開始前加上
我以為只是剧透測試版的內容
已哭暈在廁所
主题帖子积分
本帖最后由 kpsia518 于
02:11 编辑
或在請內容開始前加上
我都写了“无敌严重超级”了,还不够?
还要加上“天下第一,无人能敌,超级严重剧透”。
而且,测试版什么时候有过“困难抉择”?
主题帖子积分
我都写了“无敌严重超级”了,还不够?
还要加上“天下第一,无人能敌,超级严重剧透”。
那就當我沒說過吧
主题帖子积分
大爱自由度高的游戏~比如:老滚啊~刺客信条之类的~
。。。。还是点进来了看到标题有种作死的冲动啊。。
主题帖子积分
有意思啊,还要等一天………………
主题帖子积分
有什么不能决择的,救谁我说了算,都给我闭嘴
主题帖子积分
修改器可以完美解决这个问题。各方好感度满点。
主题帖子积分
执政官archon种族?不会是收割者吧?这种抉择在质量系列里面很常见吧,质量1你要选择阿什利或者凯登那个去死,质量2你要选择炸不炸收集者基地、还有某行星上几千万人就因为你按一下手指就挂了,质量3就不用说了,充满了抉择,比如莫丁对于噬菌体、雷耐克虫后等等,更不用说红绿光了
主题帖子积分
执政官archon种族?不会是收割者吧?这种抉择在质量系列里面很常见吧,质量1你要选择阿什利或者凯登那个去 ...
Archon应该就是KETT的王。
主题帖子积分
看着首页新闻那各种奇葩动作和表情,玩家已经足够痛苦了,上面那些算什么?
主题帖子积分
结局场面剧透,英文不翻译,降低剧透程度
主题帖子积分