求一首电影夏日么么茶什么意思插曲thinking of you 金培达那里可以下载?

谁知道夏日么么茶电影里的那首英文歌是谁唱的,谢谢!!_百度知道
谁知道夏日么么茶电影里的那首英文歌是谁唱的,谢谢!!
答题抽奖
首次认真答题后
即可获得3次抽奖机会,100%中奖。
巴基斯坦的兔子
巴基斯坦的兔子
擅长:暂未定制
金培达-thinking of youKaty Perry
采纳数:33
获赞数:138
采纳数:314
获赞数:6465
thinking of you 《夏日麽麽茶》英文插曲&Thinking Of You&Thinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youWhenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of youNo matter how I try I don't find a reason whyBelieve me it's no lieI always have you on my mindNo matter what I see guess where I wanna beLove is the answer I will findThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youWhenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of youNo matter where I goThis is the only showI'd like to be a partCome on and take my heartNo matter where you areBaby I can't be farCause I'll be with you all the timeThinking of youThink about you all the timeThis feelin' deep insideWhen you're right by my sideI'll always be with youBelieve me this is trueWhenever we apartYou're deep with in my heartCause you'll be with me all the timeThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youWhenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of youNo matter where I goThis is the only showI'd like to be a partCome on and take my heartNo matter where you areBaby I can't be farCause I'll be with you all the timeThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youAll I can do is just think about youThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youWhenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of youThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youWhenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of youThinkin' of you I'm thinkin' of youWhenever I'm blue I am thinkin' of you
为你推荐:
其他类似问题
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。鎴戞壘鍒皌hinking of you鎷墌~澶忔棩涔堜箞鑼堕噷鐨勩}

我要回帖

更多关于 夏日么么茶插曲 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信