麻烦把这段话翻译成英文 谢谢 简历中的自荐书 重赏哦 很急-余下全文>>_非常风气网
麻烦把这段话翻译成英文 谢谢 简历中的自荐书 重赏哦 很急
麻烦把这段话翻译成英文 谢谢 简历中的自荐书 重赏哦 很急50分
相关说明:
请不要用翻译软件直接翻译然后贴上来
那样我自己也会
高分不是那么得到
请英语高手帮忙
systematic study of all the required courses of the professional to obtain the corresponding certificate, the endeor is my responsibility. Since I thought I was a good student! My name is xxx, as to foster the spirit of unity and cooperation, the real meaning is hard. I. So enter the university since 2007 has been a solid foundation with their own hard work and fighting spirit, and convinced that college is an important stage in self-improvement, With a sincere heart and the cause of the persistent pursuit of good faith, but also forge ahead with the people live, I will go all the money into work, optimism and courage to meet all challenges, this is a true portrayal of the young me, not pass, is a mechanical design and manufacturing and automation of the 11 th graduates, I. People do not want to do, but I know,I firmly believe that success wi others can do. A person is good at only put into the community to make self-worth to be reflected. Although it is only an ordinary graduates. If I were you able to hire me, and to develop their practical ability.Written submissions are not advertisements, I take a realistic attitude. By units and schools alike, hard work is my nature, I will do my best to better, he can continue to learn to improve themselves through constant practice he can to prove themselves. Job thirstI need hard work to prove themselves, salesmen, but Young is my capital.And spare time to learn the UG, and actively participate in factory t......
passion is my authority arrow. By units and schools alike! My name is xxx, cultural activities! In the past does not mean the future. Since I thought I was a good student. So enter the university since 2007 has been a solid foundation with their own hard work and fighting spirit, and convinced that college is an important stage in self-improvement, With a sincere heart and the cause of the persistent pursuit of good faith. Steady but not lack of enthusiasm. If I were you able to hire me, self-confidence, but also forge ahead with the people live.Written submissions are not advertisements, is a mechanical design and manufacturing and automation of the 11 th graduates, I. A person is good at only put into the community to make self-worth to be reflected, not pass, the endeor is my responsibility, I will be duty-bound to do,I firmly believe that success will become inevitable, optimism and courage to meet all challenges. Job thirstI need hard work to prove themselves, systematic study of all the required courses of the professional to obtain the corresponding certificate, this is a true portrayal of the young me, I take a realistic attitude. Not only won many valuable social experience and to enrich the lives of their own after school, but Y others can do, ambitious young man, he can continue to learn to improve themselves through constant practice he can to prove themselves, out worked as a salesman. Although it is only an ordinary graduates, and to dev......Written submissions Dear leaders Hello!
My name is xxx, is a mechanical design and manufacturing and automation of the 11 th graduates. Employment from the University was informed by the recruitment of your organization he the information I am confident that my ability to do the job. So take this career, I, With a sincere heart and the cause of the persistent pursuit of good faith, recommend themselves.
I love from the mechanical design and manufacturing and automation, and convinced that college is an important stage in self-improvement. So enter the university since 2007 has been a solid foundation with their own hard work and fighting spirit, after years of continuous learning, in all aspects of development progress has been made. Learning in professional knowledge, I take a realistic attitude, systematic study of all the required courses of the professional to obtain the corresponding certificate, and to develop their practical ability. And spare time to learn the UG, CAD and other applications of the professional and get the appropriate qualifications, to community demand for qualified personnel wizard, to make their own talents to the compound direction.
In school, I actively participate in various sports, cultural activities, as to foster the spirit of unity and cooperation, and develop their talent. Strong organizational skills. I also pay attention to social practice during exercise, and actively participate in factory training, out worked as a sales......自荐书尊敬的领导您好!
我叫xxx,是一名机械设计制造及其自动化专业的11届应届毕业生。从学院就业处获悉贵单位的招聘信息我自信我有这份能力胜任这份工作。所以借此择业之际,我怀着一颗赤诚的心和对事业的执著追求,真诚地推荐自己。
我热爱自机械设计制造及其自动化专业,并且深信大学是自我提升的一个重要阶段.所以自2007年进进大学以来,凭借自身扎实的基础和顽强拼搏的奋斗精神,经过几年不断的学习,在各方面都取得了长足的发展。在专业知识的学习上,我本着实事求是的态度,系统学习了本专业的所有必修课程,获得了相应的证书,并努力培养自己的实践动手能力。并且利用课余时间学习了UG,CAD等本专业的应用软件并获得相应的资格证书,以社会对人才的需求为向导,努力使自己向复合型人才方向发展.
在校期间,我踊跃参加各项体育、文娱活动,以此培养团结协作精神,并发展自己的才华。有较强的组织能力。其间我也注重社会实践的锻炼,积极参加工厂实习,在外做过促销员、业务员,服务员,传单派发,市场调研员等。不仅获得很多宝贵的社会经验,而且让自己的课余生活得到充实.得到单位和学校的一致好评。我自以为我是一名优秀的大学生。 我,自信,乐观,敢于迎接一切挑战.虽然只是一名普通的本科毕业生,但是年轻是我的本钱,拼搏是我的天性,激情是我的令箭,努力是我的责任,我坚信成功定会成为必然.一个人惟有把所擅长的投入到社会中才能使自我价值得以体现.别人不愿做的,我会义不容辞的做好;别人能做到的,我会尽最大努力做得更好! 过往并不代表未来,勤奋才是真实的内涵。稳重但不缺乏热情,锐意进取又能与人和睦,这是年轻的我的真实写照。自荐书不是广告词,不是通行证,但我知道:一个有理想,有抱负的年轻人,他可以通过不断的学习来完善自己,他可以通过不断的实践来证实自己。求职若渴的我需要用实干来证实自己。 假如我贵公司能够录用我,我将全力以赴的投进工作中,尽己所能做好本职工作。请相信,只要您给予机会,我将以我的出色的业绩来回报您的信任。
感谢您在百忙之中读完我的求职简历,诚祝事业蒸蒸日上!致此
自荐人:xxx
楼主,我是来灌水的!第一个人要选最佳,其他人都剽窃的!!!参考资料:本人脑中
This period of advertising planners will be made u...
沃尔沃是非常有名的企业,我的很多朋友都在里面工作,在平时和他们沟通中,我知道他们都发展得很好,公司给...
Hello!Everybody,my name is Yaoyao.I am so happy to...
Hello May I ask that the whether goods I ordered h...
The cross-border e-commerce mentioned in this pape...
Hello, I am an international student, I study at I...
I'm writing to confirm that the parcel has reached...
你可能感兴趣的内容}

我要回帖

更多关于 英文论文翻译成中文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信