求助,外贸英语邮件催款邮件

等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&& &&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
外贸业务员英语:写催款信的方法
来源:233网校&&日&&&【233网校:你最佳的考试选择】&&
已有1625人加入
  1.How&to&start&your&letter?   You&have&not&responded&in&anyone   bsp;way&to&our&recent&letters&about&your&past&due&account。   We&remind&you&once&more&of&your&open&account&that&is&now&…days&beyond&our&…day&terms。   Your&account&is&still&unpaid&in&spite&of&our&continual&reminders&asking&for&payment&or&an&explanation&for&your&delay。   We&urgently&request&that&you&immediately&pay&your&balance&of&…,which&has&been&outstanding&since&…[date]&despite&several&notices&from&us。   2.How&to&warn&the&recipient&against&further&delay?   You&must&realize&that&we&cannot&afford&to&carry&this&debt&on&our&books&any&longer。   Any&further&delay&in&paying&your&balance&due&cannot&be&accepted。   You&can&no&longer&delay&payment&if&you&wish&to&keep&your&account&open。   Our&next&step&is&to&take&legal&action&to&collect&the&money&due&us。   This&is&unpleasant&for&both&of&us&and&is&damaging&to&your&credit&rating。   3.How&to&specify&your&deadline&or&demand&immediate&payment?   We&must&now&insist&that&you&send&you&payment&within&the&next&five&days。   Unless&I&receive&your&remittance&within&the&next&three&days,our&attorney&will&be&instructed&to&start&proceedings&to&recover&the&debt。   If&we&do&not&receive&remittance&within&five&days&from&the&above&date,we&will&have&no&choice&but&to&pursue&other&collection&procedures。   After&April&30,we&will&have&no&choice&but&to&cancel&your&credit&and&turn&your&account&over&to&a&collection&agency。   4.How&to&end&your&letter?   We&look&forward&to&your&prompt&payment。   Your&immediate&response&is&necessary。   Whether&or&not&we&take&legal&action&is&now&your&decision。   Please&make&every&effort&to&ensure&that&we&are&not&forced&to&take&this&drastic&action。   We&must&hear&from&you&at&once&to&avoid&further&action。   II.SAMPLE   范文   Dear&…:   I&am&afraid&your&failure&to&settle&your&account,which&is&over&due&for&more&than&six&months,will&leave&us&with&no&alternative&but&resort&to&legal&proceedings。   This&is&to&notify&you&that&unless&we&receive&your&check&for&$7,550.50&by&June&30,we&will&place&your&account&in&the&hands&of&our&attorneys&for&collection。   Yours&sincerely,   …[name]   …[title]   III.TIPS   掌握写作要领   1.Choose&a&firm&tone&for&your&letter。   2.Remind&the&recipient&of&your&previous&collection&letters。   3.Remind&the&recipient&of&all&the&necessary&details:   The&amount&owed&by&the&recipient   The&length&of&time&the&bill&has&been&overdue   The&additional&amount&of&late&charge&if&there&is&any   4.Tell&the&recipient&what&kind&of&legal&action&will&be&taken&if&the&final&collection&effort&fails。
来源:233网校-责编:sf&&&
4月23日 15:42
想报外销员,但是450很贵啊,谁能送我优惠券吗? 当时是您不用的情况下啊,谢谢!
3月21日 9:38
求 2012年业务员考试答案 及2011年真题的word文档
11月30日 14:18
2013年外贸业务员考试报名马上就要开始了,你有什么疑问、让大家一起帮您解诀……点击进入:...
8月20日 10:58
您觉得面试中最有可能问到的问题是什么?或者应该什么?……
状态: 时间100分钟
参考186人状态: 时间100分钟
参考189人状态: 时间100分钟
参考71人状态: 时间100分钟
已有1个回答
已有0个回答
已有0个回答
已有0个回答
已有1个回答
已有3个回答
状态:进行中
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:
文件类型:怎样写催款邮件 - 外贸英语 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
UID 1106025
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
怎样写催款邮件
眼看就要到付款时间了,但是跟客户已经很久没联系了,后TT,金额不高。不知道该怎么写催款函,新手跟大家求助。
这是我第一个样品单。希望大家跟我分享经验,我自己冒冒失失的写,怕以后丢了这个客户
谢谢大家指点了
UID 1088248
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
How is everything going ?
Did you receive the copy of B/L which i sent to you (具体时间)?
If you received it, please arrange the balance of this order for us.
I will send the full set of shipping documents to you as soon as we receive the balance.
In case you did not receive the copy of B/L, i will fax it again.
Please check it.
UID 1106025
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
原帖由 Janeandapple 于
14:44 发表
How is everything going ?
Did you receive the copy of B/L which i sent to you (具体时间)?
If you received it, please arrange the balance of this order for us.
I will send the full set of&&... 谢谢!
货早就发给他了,后TT。货到60天付款的。东西他们早就拿到了的
UID 1088248
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
How about our products ? I hope everything going well.
Please advice the exact time when you could arrange the balance of this order for us.
I need this information urgently, for our finacial department had asked me this question several times already.
Thanks for your support !
If there is any questions, please never hesitate to let me know.
I will try the best to help.
外贸独行侠
UID 952649
福步币 29 块
阅读权限 80
我每次都发句how are you ?&&客户回信就说明天给你传水单了。
UID 1106025
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
原帖由 Janeandapple 于
15:10 发表
Please advice the exact time when you could arrange the balance of this order for us.
I need this information urgently, for our finacial d ... 呵呵 ,谢谢。可以用了
对于外贸后面的流程我真的不是很懂。公司分开做的,单证都有人在负责,他们跟我说该收款了,那我就发个邮件催下。付款那些单子我都没接触过
arrange the balance of this order for us,就不用余额了吧,他们都一分钱没付过呢。
UID 1106025
福步币 50 块
阅读权限 40
原帖由 result 于
15:12 发表
我每次都发句how are you ?&&客户回信就说明天给你传水单了。
你客户太自觉了。我客户很不自觉,美国的,大公司,咋就这样。光跟我联系的就三个人。开发的时候是一个,商量价钱的时候又是一个,下单的时候是另外一个,我都晕乎乎,每次都得抄送
UID 1611217
阅读权限 40
原帖由 Janeandapple 于
15:10 发表
I need this information urgently, for our finacial d ... 感觉还行&&或许以后用得到
UID 1427781
阅读权限 40
我经常是这样回复的。
Good day to you. Hoep everything goes fine.
Could you please advise if you receive the Copy of BL which i sent you by xxx? Please kind help us to arrange the balance payment of the *th container?&&It will be highly appreciated if it can be done by today. We need this money back to running next containers and make sure the shipping date can be kept as per schedule. Please advise. thank you.
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-  1. 文体介绍  催收信是卖放在规定期限内未收到货款,提醒或催促买方付款的函件。  写此类信要求文字简练、意思清楚;同时要求语气诚恳、体贴,彬彬有理。不可轻易怀疑对方故意拖欠不付,以免伤害对方感情,不利于达到索款的目的,或妨碍以后的业务。对于某些屡催不付,故意逃款的客户,语气则要强硬,措辞坚决。  总之索款要把握一个原则:既要达到索款目的,又要与客户保持友好关系。  2. 实用范例  (1)subject: Demanding Overdue Payment  Dear Sirs,  Account No.8756  As you are usually very prompt in settling your accounts, we wonder whether there is any special reason why we have not received payment of the above account, already a month overdue.  We think you may not have received the statement of account we sent you on 30th August showing the balance of US$ 80,000 you owe. We send you a copy and hope it may have your early attention.  Yours faithfully,  xxx  主题:索取逾期账款  亲爱的先生:  第8756号账单  鉴于贵方总是及时结清项目,而此次逾期一个月仍未收到贵方上述账目的欠款,我们想知道是否有何特殊原因。  我们猜想贵方可能未及时收到我们8月30日发出的80,000美元欠款的账单。现寄出一份,并希望贵方及早处理。  你真诚的xxx  (2)Subject: Urging Payment  Dear Sirs,  Account No.8756  Not having received any reply to our E-mail of September 8 requesting settlement of the above account, we are writing again to remind you that the amount still owing is US$ 80,000. No doubt there is some special reason for delay in payment and we should welcome an explanation and also your remittance,  Yours faithfully,  xxx  主题:再次索取欠款  亲爱的先生:  第8756号账单  未见贵方对我们9月8日来信要求结算一事之回复。我们再次来函提醒贵方,欠款为80,000美元。毫无疑问,一定有特殊原因使贵方延误付款,我们期待贵方说明原因并寄上汇款。  你真诚的xxx  (3)Subject: Insisting on Payment  Dear Sirs,  Account No.8756  It is very difficult to understand why we have not heard from you in reply to our two E-mail of 8th and 18th September for payment of the sum US$ 80,000 you are still owing. We had hoped that you would at least explain why the account continues to remain unpaid.  I am sure you will agree that we have shown every consideration and now you fail to reply to our earlier requests for payment, I am afraid you leave us no choice but to take other steps to recover the amount due.  We are most reluctant to do anything from which your credit and reputation might suffer and even now we prepare to give you a further opportunity to put the matter right.We therefore propose to give you 15 days to clear your account,  Yours faithfully,  xxx  主题:三度索取欠款  亲爱的先生:  第8756号账单  我们于9月8日及9月18日两次去函要求结付80,000美元欠款,单至今未收到贵方任何答复,对此我们感到难于理解。我们希望贵方至少得解释为什么账款至今未付。  我想你们也知道我们对贵方多方关照,但你们对我们先前的两次询函不作答复。你们这样做恐怕已经使我们别无选择,只能采取其他步骤来收回欠款。  我们极不愿意做任何损害你们信誉的任何事情。即使现在我们还准备再给你们一次机会来挽回此事。因此,我们再给你们15天时间来结清账目。  3.典型句型  (1)The following items totaling $4000 are still open on your account.  你的欠款总计为4000美元。  (2)It is now several weeks since we sent you our first invoice and we have not yet received your payment.  我们的第一份发票已经寄出有好几周了,但我们尚未收到你的任何款项。  (3)I’m wondering about your plans for paying your account which,as you know,is now over 40 days ast due.  我想了解一下你的付款计划,要知道,你的付款已经逾期40多天了。  (4)We must now ask you to settle this account within the next few days.  请你务必在这几日内结清这笔账款。  -----------------------------  英卡英语提供专业外教口语1对1培训    或者淘宝搜:英卡英语  
楼主发言:1次 发图:1张 | 更多
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规回复(Ctrl+Enter)后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
签到成功!您今天第{todayrank}个签到,签到排名竞争激烈,记得每天都来签到哦!签到日记2013-06已连续签到:{constant}天,累计签到:{days}天
查看: 26461|回复: 14
给力的催客户付款的邮件分享一下。
谁有非常给力的催客户付款的邮件分享一下?
感谢大家的无私!
现在拍了不付款的客户实在太多了。。
**说明呗,哈哈
Pay or not pay, this is a question
标题党,以为你要分享呢
Thanks for your recent purchase with our store, for item **xx.
This product is ready in stock and would be dispatched within 12 hours upon full payment.
Should you need any assistance about the product, or need further information from us, please do feel free to let us know. We'd be very happy to assist : )
Sicerely yours,
Ebay seller: **XX
Much appreciate your purchase from us, but we haven’t received your payment for that item yet.
As a friendly reminder, the instant payment is very important. The earlier you pay, the sooner you will get the item.
Please make your payment as soon as possible, so we can send you the item in time. If you have any problems during paying, or if you don’t want it any more, please feel free to let us know. We can help you to resolve the problems or cancel our transaction.
Thanks again and looking forward to hear from you soon
我用的都是这个。希望能帮到你。
原帖由 破浪前行 于
08:13 发表
Pay or not pay, this is a question
原帖由 发财猫 于
09:28 发表
Thanks for your recent purchase with our store, for item **xx.
This product is ready in stock and would be dispatched within 12 hours upon full payment.
Should you need any assistance about ...
这个很好,谢谢分享,本人英语不咋嘀,带走了哈。
我也以为楼主是来分享的呢、、、
LZ 标题党。。
还以为是干货、
楼主不是来分享啊?不过56楼分享好啊,谢谢了
直接SEND,啥都不写
回复 6# 2011tangtang05 的帖子
学友的好给力
很不错的邮件,学习了外贸干货:逾期付款怎么催款Dear Sirs,15 Feb. 2016On checking through our books, we notice that our January statement for US$35is still unpaid.We would like be grateful if you could send us your check as soon as possible.Yours faithfully,1. statement 一词的用法颇多,例如: profit-loss statement (损益表)demand statement (追索书)以及 financial standing statement (财务状况报表)等,但撰稿人要肯定对方明白您所指的是什么文件才能使用。2. I/We would be grateful ... 要用的其所,这个句式在提出特殊请求时就是大派用场,例如: I would be grateful if you could allow me to postpone payment for two weeks / one more week to finish the report. 就表达出诚挚的谢意。但若说 We would be grateful if you would send your payment. 就有 假客气 之嫌。3. 切忌使用 avoid 或者 Please ignore this reminder if ... 等带有负面含意的词句,不妨改用 disregard 这个既自然又中立的用词,例如: Please disregard this letter / excuse us for this reminder if your payment is already in the mail. 。外贸实务:合同翻译注意事项合同本身就是一种很严谨的文体,特别是对于英文合同,更是需要考虑很多细节。本文拟运用翻译教学中所积累的英译商务合同的实例,从三个方面论述如何从大处着眼、小处着手、力求准确严谨英译商务合同文章出自,转载请保留此链接!。酌情使用公文语惯用副词商务合同属于法律性公文,所以英译时,有些词语要用公文语词语、特别是酌情使用英语惯用的一套公文语副词,就会起到使译文结构严谨、逻辑严密、言简意赅的作用。但是从一些合同的英文译本中发现,这种公文语惯用副词通常被普通词语所代替,从而影响到译文的质量。实际上,这种公文语惯用副词为数并不多,而已构词简单易记。常用的这类副词是由here、there、where等副词分别加上after、by、in、of、on、to、under、upon、with等副词,构成一体化形式的公文语副词。例如:从此以后、今后: 此后、以后:在其上:thereon、在其下:对于这个:对于那个:在上文:herein above、在下文:herein after、在上文中、在上一部分中:在下文中、在下一部分中:thereinafter.现用两个实例,说明在英译合同中如何酌情使用上述副词。例2:下述签署人同意在中国制造新产品,其品牌以此为合适。The undersigned hereby agrees that the new products whereto this trade name is more appropriate are made in China.谨慎选用极易混淆的词语免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与本网无关。看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关礼仪大全:
48小时热门}

我要回帖

更多关于 英语催款邮件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信