Part1_总则_2.4&&地名代码
上传于|0|0|暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩5页未读,继续阅读
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢宏大殡仪中心,小厅免费,灵车接尸免费,火化免费,骨灰&&寄存免费,现在一千以下骨灰盒也免费,花圈50元&100元,等等优惠政策,无论您的家属在宏大殡仪下葬是或否,免费项目一律不变,一样免费,(直接火化的收费另算价钱依然很低)。宏大殡仪中心,设有两个大祭奠厅(比市馆都大),四个中祭奠厅,十六个普通祭奠厅,火化车间(都是**炉),和公墓。并设有餐厅,招待所,休息室,超市等场所,交通方便(三里庄有宏大殡仪免费车),您还可以乘坐39路公交车,以下是39路公交站点: 站前-中国银行-糖尿病医院-市中心医院-医保中心-金银库-襄平派出所-裕国花园-东二道街-逸东花园-东兴建材-三院-辽阳移动-体育场-徐家-博艺学校-雅朝-忠旺铝材厂-杜家-宏伟区政府-信达证券-辽化高中-亿方-新宇海宇-康乐-辽化医院北站-辽化医院-宏伟区交通局-巴兰制衣厂-东喻村-石灰化工--泉水村(宏大公墓)-鸭子沟。首末班车时间:06:00-18:00单程最高票价:2元
手机:(0)
邮箱: (0)
技术支持:中国制造交易网
辽阳宏大殡仪中心html - Zero-width non-joiner (&) shown as pipe in IE7 - Stack Overflow
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 6.8 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I'm desperatelty trying to add some whitespaces to list-elements (simplified version below)
&li&&  A1&/li&
&li&&    A1.1&/li&
My problem is, that IE7 is ignoring the whitespaces, so I added the zero-width non-joiner (&). And here comes the next- problem. IE7 is rendering the & as a pipe (vertikal bar).
Any hints how I can solve ths problem? My aim is to intend the list-elements with whitespaces (or whatever).
Technically, the reason why IE 7 shows a “pipe” is that this is its indication of an unrepresentable character. IE 7 does not know that ZWNJ is a control character and tries to find it in the font, and this fails for most fonts. You can circumvent this by setting the font to one that contains ZWNJ, e.g.
li { font-family: "Arial Unicode MS", "Lucida Sans Unicode" }
This of course affects the font in general, but you could wrap the ZWNJ characters inside span elements and set the style on them only.
This looks like a completely wrong approach, however. ZWNJ prevents ligature behavior and should not be needed at all here. IE treats no-break spaces as non-collapsible anyway (as you can see by testing your code in isolation). If it does not, there is something else going on, something that cannot be seen from the code you posted.
122k15137220
Indenting with whitespaces is a bad idea. Use CSS margin-left instead.
84.5k24118149
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Not the answer you're looking for?
Browse other questions tagged
rev .25226
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabled}

我要回帖

更多关于 常州人才网 的文章

更多推荐