”祝你考试考个考试取得好成绩祝贺词”英语怎么说?

&&&&更多内容·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&·&&&&&熱帖排行&&&頻道精選微信扫码关注本站公众号 wangchaonetcn&  免责声明:本文仅代表作者个人观点,与王朝网络无关。王朝网络登载此文出于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味著赞同其观点或证实其描述,其原创性以及文中陈述文字和内容未经本站证实,对本文以及其中全部或者部分内容、文字的真实性、完整性、及时性本站不作任何保证或承诺,请读者仅作参考,并请自行核实相关内容。王朝女性&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝分栏&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝編程&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝简体&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&王朝其他&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&|&&&&&&2005-&&版權所有&我希望我能考一个好成绩,用英语怎么说_百度知道
我希望我能考一个好成绩,用英语怎么说
我有更好的答案
翻译如下:我希望我能考一个好成绩I hope I can get a good mark
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
I wish that I could get good grade.
I hope i can get good grades
I want to get a great score
I wish I could get a good grad
grad是什么意思
i hope i can get a good score
score是什么意思
其他6条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英语的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。祝你考个好成绩用英语怎么说
祝你考个好成绩用英语怎么说
est wishes for your exam results 或者是 wish you have good exam results
我有更好的回答:
剩余:2000字
与《祝你考个好成绩用英语怎么说》相关的作业问题
it's time to fight!wish you to have a good achievement
1,Are you reviewing your lessons?Have I disturbed you?I hope you can get a good result.Don't forget the appointment of next evening.I will call you and go with
Dear Jinzi: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Day! The semester is coming to an end, firstly wish you can get an excellent final test result! let's do it toget
I hope everyone can have a good grade in the exam .这样才是最精确的 敬上
Someone must have good results Someone,make sure to have good results
I will review English in order to get good marks in the exam.
We are studens,we should hard work ,and get a good marks
不要把成绩看的太重,那样自己活的很累.不过还是祝你考个好成绩.
you也有你们的意思呀,如果觉得不妥的话可以在you后面加个all吧.
I will get good grades.成绩是grade
加油~~祝你考的好成绩~~一定要相信自己啊!加油
国内的:第三套人民币硬币1元硬币 铜镍合金5角硬币 铜锌合金2角硬币 铜锌合金1角硬币 铜锌合金第四套人民币硬币1元硬币 钢芯镀镍5角硬币 铜锌合金1角硬币 铝镁合金第五套人民币硬币1元硬币 钢芯镀镍5角硬币 钢芯镀铜合金1角硬币 铝合金第五套人民币5角硬币色泽为金黄色,直径20.5 毫米,材质为钢芯镀铜合金.第五套人
exam‘s approaching.May you have a great grade!
应该是和1-3单元有关的吧,建议你掌握单词和语法,考前多看看英语数和佳作(当然是英语方面的),佳作如果看不懂可以尽量翻译或问老师,嗯嗯,应该没了,祝你考个好成绩,某漫飘过.
英语:1,每天读单词,背单词.(每天读两个单元,反复)2,每天读课文:(同上)3,听录音机,不要看书,闭上眼睛听.直到听懂为止(练听力的,如果听力不好,可以把速度慢下来,在一点点加快.),最后,跟这读.4,每天背语法,注意老师平时重点讲的语法(最好把重点做好笔记)5,看看练习语文:1,现在把要背的背熟,字要会写.特别是
小升初卷子还是很简单的,初中主要是按你家的地点和学校分到相应的对口初中的1、考试前24小时不要复习,不要玩电脑,到室外走走,活动活动.2、不要紧张的复习,在复习时学校做的测试已经算最好的复习了,注重放松.3、考前的晚上告诉自己题很简单,自己能考好,我很聪明之类的话.4、以前考过这么多期末考,一样的.其实毕业考试不是很重
重要的就是把学期初的知识多复习,有时间就把以前考的试卷看一下,不懂的就问家长或老师,最好是把卷子再做一遍,语文阅读加强理解 ,放松心情,加油!祝你考个好成绩!很高兴收到你的来信,祝贺你在英语四级考试中取得了好成绩。 的翻译是:Very pleased to receive your letter: congratulations has achieved good results in the English exam. 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
很高兴收到你的来信,祝贺你在英语四级考试中取得了好成绩。
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Glad to hear from you, congratulations you have achieved good results in the CET.
Very pleased to receive your letter: congratulations has achieved good results in the English exam.
was pleased to receive your letters and congratulate you on the English 4 test has achieved good results.
Receives your incoming letter very happily, congratulated you to obtain the good result in the English four levels of tests.
相关内容&a吃得多么 正在翻译,请等待... & aOnly in this way can we learn it well. 这样可以我们很好只学会它。 & aThe operator must execute
risk assessment methodology
the establishment of obligatory safe
approaching
to 操作员在强制安全工作规则的创立必须执行风险评估方法学为接近紧挨 & aThe heart is very tired, very tired, want to go to a strange environment! 心脏非常疲乏,非常疲乏,想要去一个奇怪的环境! & a西安市长安南路563号 正在翻译,请等待... & aentrees rondom 词条 & a为什么不把自己的心房打开那样你的心会累的 Why doesn't open own atrium such your heart to be able tired & aniemals zu sp?t.. 从未太后。 & a不应作辅助 insulation或加强 insulation使用。 正在翻译,请等待... & aonly you is my love 只有您是我的爱 & aTrend to think in three to five years. 趋向认为在三到五年里。 & aif you wanna was spotted on You Tube 如果您在您要被察觉了管 & aFelicitaciones! Tu anuncio ha sido publicado. 祝贺! 您的公告被出版了。 & aunele i-au pl?cut mai mult,altele mai pu?in. 一些将想要更多,其他。 & a花月のお点前に使用 您为Kagetu的茶服务方式使用 & a有时我说我很好,只是想有人能真正看懂我,紧紧拥抱我,告诉我,我知道你其实并不好。 Sometimes I said I am very good, only is thought some people can understand me truly, closely hugs me, tells me, me knew you are not actually good. & apeopleGoodbyethank peopleGoodbyethank & a千树梨花开 正在翻译,请等待... & aClosed connections: 4730345 (dropped: 195971, initiated dropped: 32375)
& aMan world 人世界 & a2980) was used as the temperature chamber and the force apply-ing device and therefore air instead of oil was used as the sur-rounding medium. Comparison to proper ISO 75 measurements
& ause the upper one column for the criteria of 为标准使用上部一个专栏 & aпод наблюдением врачей. 正在翻译,请等待... & a君に 届け 在您报告 & a在很多大城市,比如上海和北京,很多小孩会熟练使用七到八种外语,而我们新疆的孩子至少要把英语学好。 In very many big cities, for instance Shanghai and Beijing, very many children can use skilled seven to eight foreign languages, but our Xinjiang's child must learn at least English. & afocebook focebook & acalcolo velocit 演算velocit & aIn the busy and want to curse you? ? 在繁忙和想要诅咒您? ? & a资料是2月6日发给您的 The material is on February 6 issues you & a我买了一只 便手提箱 I have bought a then suitcase & aBind parameter value for ':8' is too big (54) 困境参数值为‘:8’是太大的(54) & aIf you want to live a happy life, tie it to a goal, not to people or things. 如果您想要居住愉快的生活,栓它到目标,不人民或事。 & aWhy should I smile? Why should I smile? & aIf life is divided into two episodes, the first is “hesitance-free”, while thesecond is“ regret-free. 如果生活被划分成二个情节,一个是“无犹豫”,而thesecond是“无后悔。 & aYou're my Sie sind meine nur & aあなたはいったいあたしのことが好きですか?返事をひとつくれていいですか? 关于您(a)它是正义的做,我们喜欢事? 一能做回复,是可能的? & apoint-source carbon capture from fossil fuels or combustion gases, 点来源碳捕获从矿物燃料或燃烧气体, & a与文学有关的图像 With literature related image & aNo love for the purpose of marriage is sham 爱为婚姻的目的不是假货 & a自控能力是以自身为对象的高级心理活动,是自我意识的重要成分,标志着个体由幼稚走向成熟、由依赖走向独立。 The automatic control ability is take oneself as the object high-level psychological activity, is the self-awareness important ingredient, symbolized the individual moves towards the maturity by the weakness, moves towards the independence by the dependence. & aRenklipps efter pressning. Gradas! 边缘剪在按以后。 程度尸体! & a网上购物客能购买到的质量不好 On the net the shopping guest can purchase the quality is not good & a四川省泸州市 Sichuan Luzhou & aΠοτ? δεν θα σα? 从未您 & aThroughout this period of time ,education was the privilege of the elites. 在整个这个时期,教育是精华的特权。 & a自公元前七世纪开始,延续不断修筑了2000多年,分布于中国北部和中部的土地上,总计长度达50000多千米 Starts from the B.C.E. seven centuries, the extension has constructed unceasingly for more than 2000 years, distributes in the northern China and on the middle land, amounts to the length to amount to more than 50000 kilometers & aWir werden sehr dankbar, wenn Sie dazu bereit sind. Vielen Dank! 如果您准备好它,我们变得非常感恩。 谢谢! & ain the web near the edge of the y 在网在y的边缘附近 & aWenn wir die vollen Kaufpreis erstatten f?r Sie. 如果我们充分的购买价退款f ? r它。 & a春秋装衬衣(长袖) Spring fall clothing shirt (long sleeve) & aLhasa He and the Nyang Qu He", there is nothing strange about peasants building new houses or buying 拉萨他和Nyang Qu他",那里是没什么奇怪关于建立新房或买的农民 & a很高兴收到你的来信,祝贺你在英语四级考试中取得了好成绩。 Receives your incoming letter very happily, congratulated you to obtain the good result in the English four levels of tests. &}

我要回帖

更多关于 比赛取得好成绩祝贺词 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信