每家公司都会问这个,自己写个范文吧,主要写自己的经历,性格,特长,和这些东西如何让你胜任你在应聘的这个职位
UID 969988
福步币 79 块
阅读权限 60
就是不知道写什么......
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是
Powered by D1scuz! && 2001-英语自我介绍面试3分钟_英语自我介绍面试简短_简单英语自我介绍面试 - 沪江英语
网页版学习工具
沪江小编:英语面试让不少人头疼,在面试时如果自我介绍说的结结巴巴首先便落了下乘。即使英语不好,也一定要练得顺溜!本文整理了一些自我介绍和常见问题的回答方法,希望能给求职路上的应届生们一些帮助。 1. 自我介绍范文三例(self-introduction) (1) Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I
想用外企,首要的条件就是外语要好,只有外语好了,机会也会多一些,晋升得也快些。那么,怎么跨越外企面试英语自我介绍这座大山呢?下面小编就为大家整理了外企面试英语自我介绍范例 ,欢迎参考。
首先,准备英语面试时的自我介绍,要特别注意两点:一、条理清楚、用词准确。二、真实展现自己的本质,不要用夸大或吹嘘的词语。一般情况下,在外企英语面试的时候,往往已开始面试官就会让你做自我介绍,他会问:Can you introduce yourself in two minutes?(你能用两分钟做个自我推荐吗?)对于这一两分钟的自我介绍,你完全可以提前准备好。熟背英语句式是个不错的方法。本文整理了英语面试自我介绍一些有用的句式,希望大家用的上。 面试英语自我介绍的常用基本的句子 [en]1.Let me introduce myself. / Please allow me
不论中英文面试自有一套面试格式和流程。在此小编总结了下英语面试自我介绍的流程。希望可以帮到大家。 1、问候(要客套一下) 例子 (1)Good morning/afternoon everyone! It is my honor to be here and I really appreciate you offer me the chance of interview. (2)Good morning, my name is XXX. It is really a great honor to have this opportunity for an interview. (3)Good
英语面试的时候,HR通常会让求职者自我介绍,以尽快的了解面试者的一些基本信息,求职者在这一方面要表现的大方自然,自信。本文整理了自我介绍需要6个内容,并对这六个内容进行了详细的介绍,包括会出现的一些问题,大家要认真对待。 1.自我介绍的开头 自我介绍的开头特别重要,千万不要以let me introduce myself briefly / please allow me to introduce myself to you这些句子开头,因为为显得重复、啰嗦。开头可以只用一句话引入 I feel so glad to meet all of you here.然后就可以进入主题,介绍姓名
不要来一句“sorry, my English is poor”.常见的开头有:1. Good morning! may I introduce myself ..2. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. I’m peter white, my NO is …(北大清华等学校参加面试的考生很多,可能对考生有一个编号,说一下自己的编号显得很职业,也很正式。)   二、作自我介绍——成长经历(making a self-introduction ——developing history)有很多
2014校招正在进入白热化的阶段,可是简历写不来,面试不会答,就连英语也不行,到底该如何搞定英语面试? 沪江网校重磅推出制胜英语面试课程:全外教面试专家,20天教你搞定英语面试!现在更有限时8折优惠等你来拿! 如何拿取优惠券?根据以下真实面试场景(课程节选片段)回答一个小问题,就可以领取优惠券啦!
In what particular area did Gavin do better in his second response? A. talking about his language ability
B. showing a link between his past
Choose the ones that describe you the best.[/en][cn]以下10个句子可以帮助你更好地在面试中做自我介绍。选择最适合你的那些。[/cn] [en]“I am someone who…”:[/en][cn]“我是一个......”[/cn] [en]1. “can [w]adapt to[/w] any situation. I thrive in a [w]fluctuating[/w] environment and I transform unexpected [w=obstacle]obstacles[/w] into stepping stones
无论你是即将步入职场应届毕业生,还是想要跳槽到另一家公司,个人简历是必备的,假如应聘的是外企,那么一篇出色的英文自我介绍就显得尤为重要,下面,小编为大家推荐了一篇不错的范文。 [en]Good morning, everyone. Thank you for taking your time. It’s really my honor to have this opportunity to take part in this interview. Now, I would like to introduce myself briefly.[/en] [cn]大家早上好!感谢您在百忙之中抽出
【自我介绍的基本知识】: "如何作自我介招?"这个问题看上去似乎很简单,人人都会。其实并不然,有很多人说的并不是很理想的。主要的现象有几下几点: 什么是成功应聘外企的每日英语秘笈?
1、 不知从何说起。有很多同学当听到老师问:"Can you make a self-introduction?"时,首先迟疑几秒,然后怔怔的看着:"老师说什么呀?"这一类算是"无准备型"。自我介绍是你与人打交道,参加各类口语考试,职场面试不可或缺的一部分,同时也是非常重要的一部分。在面试时,我们经常会被要求自我介绍,所谓自我介绍,就是把自已介绍给出别人,以使别人认识自已,所以恰到好处的自我介绍,可以大大提高等级:书童 |
热门搜索:、、、
您现在的位置:&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&文章内容
快捷导航:
英语面试自我介绍范文三篇
来源:233网校&&&【233网校:最优秀的考试信息平台】&&&日
群组成员:169人
全部问题:50个
全部资料:21个
  Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is ***, 24. I come from ******,the capital of *******Province. I graduated from the ******* department of *****University in July ,2001.In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO.****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two.Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interview by you . I am open-minded ,quick in thought and very fond of history.In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngsters.I like reading books, especially those about *******.Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line.In addition ,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician.So, I have a comparatively good command of network application.I am able to operate the computer well.I am skillful in searching for information in Internet.I am a football fan for years.Italian team is my favorite.Anyway,I feel great pity for our country’s team. I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning .Of course, if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will stare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.
    二.
  Good afternoon .I am of great hornor to stand here and introduce myself to you .First of all ,my english name is ...and my chinese name is ..If you are going to have a job interview ,you must say much things which can show your willness to this job ,such as ,it is my long cherished dream to be ...and I am eager to get an opportunity to do...and then give some examples which can give evidence to .then you can say something about your hobbies .and it is best that the hobbies have something to do with the job.What is more important is do not forget to communicate with the interviewee,keeping a smile and keeping your talks interesting and funny can contribute to the success.  I hope you will give them a wonderful speech .Good luck to you !
  good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with an ease. and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i won't give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
   :             
来源:233网校-责编:xuqing&&&
7月17日 11:5
7月10日亮相的美国伦敦奥运代表团官方制服,由于标签上写着“中国制造”,引起国内哗然,拉夫...
7月12日 13:54
大伙都来说说你对爱情公寓3到底有多期待呢?前面两部是否有让你喜欢的角色呢?
7月12日 11:55
重庆选美三强遭质疑,对此,你有神马看法呢?}

我要回帖

更多关于 面试时用英语自我介绍 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信