圣经differing weights andgifts differingg measures是什么意思

data type mismatch: differing types in pyspark - sql : Json - Stack Overflow
Join the Stack Overflow Community
Stack Overflow is a community of 7.1 million programmers, just like you, helping each other.
J it only takes a minute:
I am working with python pyspark json and i am getting error .
&&& departJson.printSchema()
|-- department_id: struct (nullable = true)
|-- int: long (nullable = true)
|-- department_name: struct (nullable = true)
|-- string: string (nullable = true)
and when i ran the command like :
&&& data = sqlContext.sql("Select * from Depart")
&&& for i in data.collect():
It show the result but when i try like where department_id is > 7 .
It show the following error.
&&& data = sqlContext.sql("Select * from Depart where `department_id` & 7")
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "&stdin&", line 1, in &module&
File "/usr/lib/spark/python/pyspark/sql/context.py", line 580, in sql
return DataFrame(self._ssql_ctx.sql(sqlQuery), self)
File "/usr/lib/spark/python/lib/py4j-0.9-src.zip/py4j/java_gateway.py", line 813, in __call__
File "/usr/lib/spark/python/pyspark/sql/utils.py", line 51, in deco
raise AnalysisException(s.split(': ', 1)[1], stackTrace)
pyspark.sql.utils.AnalysisException: u"cannot resolve '(department_id & 7)' due to data type mismatch: differing types in '(department_id & 7)' (struct&int:bigint& and int).;"
Can someone help me with the quick fix
Know someone who can answer? Share a link to this
via , , , or .
Your Answer
Post as a guest
Post as a guest
By posting your answer, you agree to the
Browse other questions tagged
rev .25989
Stack Overflow works best with JavaScript enabledSalvation Church Choice
When you were initially saved did you change your choice of denominational church?
If you were not a church goer at the time what influenced you to choose the church you did choose?Join Our
and Take The &---Rita_H on 3/29/15 &&&&&
\\Every Roman Catholic that I know believe Mary to be co-redemtrix with Jesus.\\None I know do. It's certainly not an official teaching of the Roman Catholic Church. If any do, it's DESPITE the teaching of their church, not because of it.FWIW, in ancient Israel, only the mother of the king had the title Queen.Think about it.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/25/15
Trav said, Part 1: You both are missing something. I take the blame. Because you were never shown and I realize this.Both testaments witness. Some witness is stronger.#1. GOD speaks through his prophets.Only through His prophets?
I seem to remember God talking directly to Adam and Eve, Cain, Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, as well as Moses#2. Christ actions/sayings fulfilling GOD's word with prophets his father spoke through before him.I have a problem here. Jesus is God, hence anything He says is just as weighty as what the Father said to the prophets. #3. Apostles Confirm Christ and Prophets confirming GOD.Trav, again we have a problem.More in #2
--- on 4/25/15
Denominations are created by man, not God. There is only complete acceptance of the Word of God, no exceptions. Going to a church is fellowship, not worship. We worship God in our minds and hearts and He knows who are in the Body of Christ, few Christians are. As Israel has a small remnant of Believers, so does Christianity. No opinions or interpretations, just you and the Holy Spirit.
--- on 4/25/15
Every Roman Catholic that I know believe Mary to be co-redemtrix with Jesus. They pray directly to her and refer to her as Queen of Heaven. They believe that she is there already interceding on our behalf.
Maybe 'some' R.C.s don't believe that but I haven't met any yet who do not.
--- on 4/25/15
Trav:... restricting him to using only Old Testament ... Or am I missing something?---StrongAxe on 4/24/15You both are missing something.
I take the blame.
Because you were never shown and I realize this.Both testaments witness.
Some witness is stronger. #1. GOD speaks through his prophets.#2. Christ actions/sayings fulfilling GOD's word with prophets his father spoke through before him.
#3. Apostles Confirm Christ and Prophets confirming GOD. The Apostles are not going to go against their GOD, Savior or Prophets.
People's &doctrinal opinions& do that.
One searches the prophets or Christ noting if &opinion& has witness or not.Monks are not witness exempt.
--- on 4/25/15
\\You said: Especially that Mary is often seen as a coredemtrix.As far as I am aware, this has never been an official teaching of the Catholic church, \\It never has been, StrongAxe.Nor is it likely to be.However, it is true that many people DO participate in our redemption. My Baptist Sunday School teachers and the Baptist pastor who baptized me participated in my redemption.(FWIW, the son of said Baptist pastor was a Presbyterian minister for years, and is now a Roman Catholic.)Christ is risen!
--- on 4/24/15
Trav:The quotes about unequal measures seem to be directed towards uneven playing rules - you can quote anything you want, but you are restricting him to using only Old Testament scriptures. This is an uneven playing field, so the scriptures are applicable. Or am I missing something?Samuelbb7:You said: Especially that Mary is often seen as a coredemtrix.As far as I am aware, this has never been an official teaching of the Catholic church, even if some may believe it. As I have heard Cluny mention in the past, many Protestant customs (e.g. altar calls) are not scriptural either.
--- on 4/24/15
\\25% of the time is deceitfully your measure of constantly.\\But you quote it deceitfully 100% of the time, Trav.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/24/15
\\Kinda like the in house monk having trouble catching scripture with both hands.\\He's quoted it constantly.---Cluny on 4/23/1525% of the time is deceitfully your measure of constantly.
Except perhaps to you who quoted none previous to topic.
His scripture was applicable once... to his disciple cluny.
Your false balance.
Constantly? Or just so far?Pro_11:1
A false balance is abomination to the LORD: but a just weight is his delight. Pro_12:17
He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness: but a false witness deceit.
--- on 4/24/15
\\Then their history of murdering those who disagree with them.\\Protestants did the same thing to Roman Catholics when they got the chance.Anyway, the question was directed to Trav.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/24/15
\\... challenged you to provide proof before of your churches disconnected dogmas.\\Do you have any idea what they are, Trav?---Cluny on 4/23/15Good work...providing opportunitys about the scarlet woman.
Prove following using two scripture witnesses per topic:Praying to Mary.Priests as intercessors.Rosarys.Infallible pope. Authority of Church only. Traditions. Purgatory.While you are at it defend the catholic priest's watching orthodox Serbs being killed for not converting to catholicism.
Atrocity's, you are defending in total ignorance...again, and again.Psa_119:104
Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way.
--- on 4/24/15
I'll bet you think you're a wit.You could be half right.---Cluny on 4/23/15Ha.
A Half good one.1/2 wit right is 50% ahead of your 100% witless wrong.
Any pair of GOD's scriptural witnesses beats your ortho-catholic full house bluff posts of none.
Will pray for you cluny...only Christ can heal your head. Exo_4:11 the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?Joh 9:3
Jesus answered, Neither hath this man sinned, nor his parents: but that the works of God should be made manifest in him.
--- on 4/24/15
Well Cluny I don't hate the Catholic church but I do hate some of their teachings. That the dead can intercede for the living replacing the work of Jesus Christ. Especially that Mary is often seen as a coredemtrix.
That bowing down to images in worship is okay. That the Pope sits on the throne of Peter as the Representative of GOD on earth. That Tradition is above scripture. That the Blood of Jesus Christ is insufficient to atone for sins. So that people have to suffer in Purgatory to get to heaven. That the works of humans have redeeming power. Then their history of murdering those who disagree with them. GOD loves all of us.
--- on 4/24/15
\\No one has ever challenged you to provide proof before of your churches disconnected dogmas.\\Do you have any idea what they are, Trav?Or do you just think you know?The late Fulton Sheen said something like this, &People hate what they think the Catholic Church teaches, but nobody hates what the Catholic Church really teaches. And if the Catholic Church really taught those things they are accused of teaching, Catholics would hate it, too.&Christ is risen!
--- on 4/23/15
\\Kinda like the in house monk having trouble catching scripture with both hands.\\He's quoted it constantly.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/23/15
\\&Weedhopper& was a 7 UP commercial parody of a show called Kung Fu, about a Shaolin monk.\\I'll bet you think you're a wit.You could be half right.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/23/15
Read These Insightful Articles About
Trav:If you're going to insult people, at least do it properly. ---StrongAxe on 4/22/15Ok.
I'll do better.
Christ called people what they were.
Weed-hopper is how I see monk.
&Weedhopper& was a 7 UP commercial parody of a show called Kung Fu, about a Shaolin monk.
Who couldn't catch a fly with chop sticks.
Kinda like the in house monk having trouble catching scripture with both hands.
Once (if) he does, like the Kung Fu grasshopper he might be dangerous. Heb_5:12
For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God, and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat.
--- on 4/23/15
\\Gird up your robe and show who Christ came for using Christ's words in Scripture.\\And when MB or I do, you complain we don't use OT scripture and prophets.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/23/15
Trav:You said: Out of 19 posts here you didn't use 1 one scripture.Since you didn't use any either, isn't this like the pot calling the kettle black?You wasted 20 words correcting one misspelled word over and over. Once would have sufficed.Out of 20 post weed hopper posted 5 times.This sounds like you're trying to insult someone, but the reference is sufficiently vague to not identify who you are trying to insult sufficiently well. If you're going to insult people, at least do it properly.Once again. Are you capable of discussion without ad-hominem insults? Or are insults your primary purpose of discourse? None of these screeds have anything to do with the discussion topic at hand.
--- on 4/22/15
Trav, you want OT Bible verses for me to refute you.---Monk_Brendan on 4/22/15You are milk baby new to scriptures.
You confirmed nothing by inapplicable scriptures.No one has ever challenged you to provide proof before of your churches disconnected dogmas.
That's ok, it's time to now.
You could have gone your entire life.
Gird up your robe and show who Christ came for using Christ's words in Scripture.
Post who the covenant was written to using scriptures New Test/Old Test.
Show where GOD was married, divorced.
Show me where he promises to remarry.These are witnesses binding the Old and New Testaments.
Fundamental scriptures...that you should know to embrace.
Not your fault.
That is the whole point.
--- on 4/22/15
Trav, you want OT Bible verses for me to refute you.Prov 20:10
Divers weights, and divers measures, both of them are alike abomination to the Lord.Michah 6:11 Shall I count them pure with the wicked balances, and with the bag of deceitful weights?Lev 19:35
Ye shall do no unrighteousness in judgment, in meteyard, in weight, or in measure.Deut 25:14
Thou shalt not have in thine house divers measures, a great and a small.Jer 5:31
The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means, and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end thereof?There are more, but I have no roomPray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/22/15
Trav said, &So far you've never made an accurate point yet.How a new monk might make a scriptural point. ....&First of all, I am not a new monk. I have been a tonsured monk for the best part of 12+ years--so you are inaccurate there.Jer 6:13b...every one is given to covetousness, and from the prophet even unto the priest every one dealeth falsely.Jer 14:4
Then the Lord said unto me, The prophets prophesy lies in my name: I sent them not, neither have I commanded them, neither spake unto them: they prophesy unto you a false vision and divination, and a thing of nought, and the deceit of their heart.Do YOU understand?Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/22/15
Brendan and I do that, but you don't seem to like ti.---Cluny on 4/21/15I like &it&.
Do &it& sometime. You misspelled &it&.
The &i& comes first.
You are continually correcting others spelling and can't spell &it&.
Wow, wow.You two wouldn't even make a pair in a poker hand. Out of 19 posts here you didn't use 1 one scripture.
Out of 20 post weed hopper posted 5 times.
Combining you two since you unite yourself to monk.
39 post and 5 usages of scripture.
You not any help to him so far.
Most usages of scriptures were not applicable to any kind of truth at all.
Your statement is false ... as your past post witness.
--- on 4/22/15
Trav:Your last message included 9 fragments that weren't even sentences.So why didn't you guess?---StrongAxe on 4/21/15StrongAxe you are in over your head.
Don't drown a monk, trying to save him, or yourself.Scripture is the ground he might seek out of the &many waters& he's flailing around with opinion.
He's inches away from the ground of truth but, in a panic mode in the ditch he's in.Pro_23:27 Mal 3:16
Then they that feared the LORD spake often one to another: the LORD hearkened, heard it,
a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought upon his name.
--- on 4/22/15
\\ actually had to search the Bible to confront his statements!\\Brendan and I do that, but you don't seem to like ti.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/21/15
JedYou haven't posted since 4/17. Could this be because you said the prayer?Brother I really hope so...I really do.We can argue all day long about the meaning of scripture, but no one can deny the cleansing power of the Blood of Christ, when they confess their sins before God. And if you experienced the cleansing power of the Blood of Christ, after that prayer, there must have been unforgiven sin.(Isaiah 59:2) says sin separates us from God. God gave us a sacrifice which removes that separation, so we can have a relationship with God (1 John 1:7).The light is needed so we can be led by Gods Holy Spirit. God is looking for those who will follow. The Unmerited Grace doctrine teaches following is unnecessary.
--- on 4/22/15
Trav:Your last message included 9 fragments that weren't even sentences.You told Monk_Brendan: So far you've never made an accurate point yet.How about: You missed the point. What I was telling you is that you want me to use only the prophets in the Old Testament in my scripture, but you allow yourself to use the whole Bible to refute my claims.Have you not heard of the saying, &Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander?&Is this not accurate? So far you're not a coach, parent or player? Who taught you scripture was a game. Let me guess.So why didn't you guess?
--- on 4/21/15
You missed the point. My opinion is that you don't play well with others.---Monk_Brendan on 4/21/15So far you've never made an accurate point yet.
How a new monk might make a scriptural point.
Instead of an opinion point.Utilizing all scriptures, find the witnesses in scriptures.
Bring two or more testifying the same thing NT/OT. The order in scripture is GOD speaking to the Prophets.
Prophets speaking to Israel.
GOD's son Christ seeking, finding and speaking to Israel.
Apostles upholding GOD, Christ and the Prophets, all verifying one another.
All unified.Play well?
So far you're not a coach, parent or player?
Who taught you scripture was a game.
Let me guess.
--- on 4/21/15
Trav said, &I can see your scale is catholic, rarely checked for accuracy. &You missed the point. What I was telling you is that you want me to use only the prophets in the Old Testament in my scripture, but you allow yourself to use the whole Bible to refute my claims.Have you not heard of the saying, &Sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander?&My opinion is that you don't play well with others.Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/21/15
TravisAnd that's the problem, ...the rest of the Bible proves their Doctrines to be false.---David on 4/17/15Exactly.
Embarrassing to long robed, titled types.
Unsettling to the settled types, scripture's can be provoking.
A person provoked me and my one scripture or no scripture opinion doctrine to prove him wrong. I actually had to search the Bible to confront his statements! I wish I could find provoker Charlie Green to thank him for being so confident with his multitude of prophets testifying as Christ and the Apostles do.
May YHWH bless him, his family for eternity and all dedicated seekers of truth or nothing &sheep&.
To redeem them ...Gal 4:16
Am I therefore...
--- on 4/20/15
...I scanned some of your postings on these blogs, and you quote from the New Testament, even the Gospels.Some double standard.Differing weights and differing measuresthe Lord detests them both. ---Monk_Brendan on 4/17/15I can see your scale is catholic, rarely checked for accuracy.
The Prophets who are the words of GOD equal/balance the same as Christ's...the Apostles verifying both of.2Pe_3:2
That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and ... Luk_24:25
Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken: Amo_3:7
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.
--- on 4/20/15
\\ You've both been taught, brain washed by your blind church. \\Are you projecting again, Trav?Christ is risen!
--- on 4/18/15
If there is anyone who thinks they do not sin, that is the first sign that they are absolutely NOT saved.-JedJedThose who are born of God live in Gods light. From your post, I can see you are not living in the light of God.And I will prove it to you.Get alone somewhere on your knees, and pray. In that prayer ask God to forgive you of all your sins. God will then forgive you of your sins, and you will be cleansed in the Blood of Christ. After the prayer, you will be in the light of God. Now, if you were in Gods light before you said the prayer, why do you notice evil in your life, after the prayer, evil you didn't notice, before you said the prayer?
--- on 4/18/15
Trav said, &... You pick the words of Christ that suit your churches mangled doctrines avoiding the prophets. Because they reveal frightening questions on what you &want& or prefer to believe.&Oh, so you want verses from the OT and specifically the prophets. I scanned some of your postings on these blogs, and you quote from the New Testament, even the Gospels.Some double standard. Differing weights and differing measuresthe Lord detests them both. Proverbs 20:10Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/17/15
I think we all should pray for david's repentence and salvation.
For those who think they have no sin can not be saved and can not repent.
If there is anyone who thinks they do not sin, that is the first sign that they are absolutely NOT saved, because they don't even understand salvation.
They havr no testimony of grace or salvation, only a testimony of themselves and their own works, which is a lie and could never be enough to save you.
--- on 4/17/15
BTW, Trav, note carefully that both Brendan and I answer with Scripture--and specifically the words of the Savior.---Cluny on 4/16/15BTOW, Cluny, note specifically it is when you both don't or misrepresent Christ's words that additional scriptures shine a revealing light on you two.You guys, believers, don't misrepresent on purpose.
You've both been taught, brain washed by your blind church.
Or Christ has left you blind.
You two show marks of never asking the &only& teacher.
You pick the words of Christ that suit your churches mangled doctrines avoiding the prophets.
Because they reveal frightening questions on what you &want& or prefer to believe.Joh_17:9, Isa_45:17 Mat 5:17
Think not ...
--- on 4/17/15
Yeah David and what he didn't post.-TravisTravisAnd that's the problem, they use 0001% of the Bible to prove their doctrines to be the truth, While the rest of the Bible proves their Doctrines to be false.
--- on 4/17/15
Monk BrendanIt's not me, it's the teachings of Jesus Christ which say your not saved. But you most certainly can be.I have never claimed to have greater faith than the apostles-Monk_BrendanMonk Brendan
ClunySure Peter said he believed Jesus was the Son of God, but right after that, he denied him 3 times. If he had done this during the Great Tribulation, would he have been saved?Monk Brendan claims to be saved, if this is true, wouldn't he need to have a greater faith in Christ than Peter did, when he denied him 3 Times? Peter saw all those miracles, and when he denied Christ, didn't this prove he didn't believe from the heart?
--- on 4/17/15
David, what about John 3:16 &For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.&---Monk_Brendan on 4/15/15Yeah David and what he didn't post.Joh_17:9
I pray for them: I pray not for the world, but for them which thou hast given me, for they are thine. And this one: Mat 1:21 ... for he shall save his people from their sins. And: Mat 15:24
But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.And: Luk 1:77
To give knowledge of salvation unto his people by the remission of their sins, Luk 1:68
Blessed be the Lord God of Israel, for he hath visited and redeemed his people,
--- on 4/16/15
\\ How did you come to believe this, a belief that is greater than Peters?& \\Actually, David, Monk Brendan's faith is IDENTICAL with St. Peter's.Matthew 16:16And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.BTW, Trav, note carefully that both Brendan and I answer with Scripture--and specifically the words of the Savior.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/16/15
David said, &Monk BrendanYou believe you are saved, because you believe Jesus is the Son of God. How did you come to believe this, a belief that is greater than Peters?&David, first you tell me that I am not saved (and, by implication) I never will be. Then you ask me how I have more faith than Peter. But John 20:29 says something quite different. Jesus saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen me, thou hast believed: blessed are they that have not seen, and yet have believed.I have never claimed to have greater faith than the apostles, and to allude that I have said it is wrong.Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/16/15
Quoting her words are not false accusation. Have not seen but one place where others have quoted her. Then with that paraphrase which was not a quote was an accusation. So Cluny next time you give her direct words and where they are from I will not say those are an accusation. Agape
--- on 4/16/15
\\Why the comment on Sister White which everyone here seems to be ignorant of except for the false accusatons made against her.\\I didn't know that quoting her own words were false accusations.Excuse me.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/16/15
David, what about John 3:16-Monk_BrendanMonk BrendanYou believe you are saved, because you believe Jesus is the Son of God. How did you come to believe this, a belief that is greater than Peters?I ask because Peter saw Jesus heal the sick, make the lame walk, make the blind see, and even saw him bring a man, stinking dead, back to life.Peter saw all of this, and he still denied Jesus three times. If he had truly believed Jesus was the Son of God, he wouldn't have denied him.
--- on 4/16/15
David quoted, &(John 14:21) He that has My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loves Me, and he that loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will manifest Myself to him.&David, what about John 3:16 &For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.&Not the world &except for Brendan,& just the world.
The world means everyone. So does whosoever.Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/15/15
The Holy Scriptures are to be the basis of all our lives.Not all people are saved. We have to choose to follow Jesus. Why the comment on Sister White which everyone here seems to be ignorant of except for the false accusatons made against her. But since you do not investigate to seek the truth. You cannot know the truth. First John 2. We are to seek to live sinless. But if we sin we have an advocate or High Priest Jesus Christ who we can ask for forgiveness. We are to Love GOD and love our Neighbor. Do you love others even those who you disagree with? Agape
--- on 4/15/15
What EG White wrote are not worth the ink and paper used to print them.When I became a monk I made a vow to leave the &worldly doctrines& behind and to follow God.---Monk_Brendan on 4/15/15 Burning ellen plagiarism is something we agree on.
To establish your other statement...post scriptures. Other wise your past doctrines you were previously amonk under...smell like doctrines you supposedly left behind.
Scriptural understandings or misunderstandings are just opinions without a double dose of scripture to back them up.
--- on 4/15/15
Trav said, &Brendan you seem a guy with a good heart. But, you are a typical servant of the &world's doctrines& instead of scriptural witnesses.I am a servant of Our Lord, God and Savior Jesus Christ, in unity with the Father and the Holy Spirit. When I became a monk I made a vow to leave the &worldly doctrines& behind and to follow God. The Holy Scriptures are now the basis for my life. What EG White wrote are not worth the ink and paper used to print them.
Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/15/15
All are elect, because God loves everyone, and wants them all to be with Him in heaven.---Monk_Brendan on 4/14/15Brendan you seem a guy with a good heart.
But, you are a typical servant of the &world's doctrines& instead of scriptural witnesses.
Your title is negated every time you post an opinion of &men&.Isa_45:4
For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me. Isa_65:22
They shall not build, and another inhabit, they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.
--- on 4/15/15
All are elect, because God loves everyone, and wants them all to be with Him in heaven.--Monk_BrendanMonk BrendanYou're teaching a doctrine in which you believe, not the teachings of Jesus Christ. Look at the verse below and see who Jesus said his Father loves. Is it everybody?(John 14:21) He that has My commandments and keeps them, he it is that loves Me, and he that loves Me shall be loved by My Father, and I will love him and will manifest Myself to him.ClunyWho is the master of those born of God? If God is their master, and they are sinners, do you honestly believe God is commanding them to sin?
--- on 4/14/15
David, if you say you have no sin, you deceive yourself, and the Truth (Jesus) is NOT IN YOU.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/14/15
David said, &(John 8:34-35) 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily I say unto you, whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin.35 And the servant abideth not in the house forever, but the Son abideth ever.&But it is only through the Grace of God that anyone is saved.However, the pre-reformation Churches have all taught that &once saved, always saved& is a fallacy based on the idea of eternal election.All are elect, because God loves everyone, and wants them all to be with Him in heaven.Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/14/15
What? I am a sinner, and I know it. I try hard not to give in to the temptations, but sometimes I fall. Yet I have been &saved& for the past 38 years.-Monk_BrendanMonk BrendanLets deal with some scripture that's not quite so subjective.If you sin, do you believe you are a servant of sin, as Jesus clearly taught in (John 8:34)?If you believe what Jesus taught in (John 8:34), does Jesus say the servant of sin is saved in (John 8:35)?(John 8:34-35) 34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily I say unto you, whosoever commits sin is the servant of sin. 35 And the servant abideth not in the house forever, but the Son abideth ever.
--- on 4/14/15
David said, &Maybe they sin because they truly aren't saved. Many of those who claim to be saved, are saved according to the doctrines they follow, but not what's written in the bible.&What? I am a sinner, and I know it. I try hard not to give in to the temptations, but sometimes I fall. Yet I have been &saved& for the past 38 years. &1 John, 1:8 If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us...10 If we claim we have not sinned, we make Him out to be a liar and His word is not in us.Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/13/15
What with gout, a sliding knee cap, and arthritic degeneration of both knees and left hip, I limp a lot.And every one reminds me to be consciously dependent on the Lord.Christ is risen!
--- on 4/13/15
Trav - &Jacob probably had a permanent limp...if so am sure it reminded him of GOD every step he made.&
That is brilliant' I will remember that every time my limp makes me feel frustrated that I cannot walk as fast as I used to.
Thanks so much.
--- on 4/13/15
Romans 7:25 - I thank God through Jesus Christ our lord, So then with the mind I myself serve the law of God: but with the Flesh the law of sin, ------------------ > Paul
--- on 4/12/15
Thanks David. If you are saying that you are totally without sin (that it is impossible for you to sin in thought word or deed) then you can be sure that every eye is on you just waiting for you to fall.-RitaRitaDoes it matter what I say, when I was not sent to set the example as the Son of God, when I did not write one book of the Bible? Many teachers seem to have taken on those roles, but I am not one of them. Today the pulpits are filled with preachers who say those born of God are sinners. They have removed Jesus, the example sent by God, and have made themselves the example.There are verses which say, the evil in man causes them to sin. Do you believe evil resides in those born of God?
--- on 4/12/15
1 John 1:7 - But if he walks in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, the blood of Jesus Christ his son cleanseth us from all sin,2 Corinthians 5:21 - For he hath made him to be sin for us, who knew no sin: that we might be made the righteousness of God in him,
--- on 4/11/15
Thanks David.
If you are saying that you are totally without sin (that it is impossible for you to sin in thought word or deed) then you can be sure that every eye is on you just waiting for you to fall.
I'd prefer to think that EVERYONE you know is praying that you will never slip and that they uphold you in prayer 24/7 but most of us who truly love Jesus do fall short of that goal on occasions which is why we have an advocate with the Father.
Please read 1 John 2:1.
--- on 4/12/15
I do not know even one single person who does not still sin at times AFTER having been saved.-Rita RitaMaybe they sin because they truly aren't saved. Many of those who claim to be saved, are saved according to the doctrines they follow, but not what's written in the bible.What if you were born of God and couldn't sin, as it says in (1 John 3:9)? Then it wouldn't be so confusing. It's confusing because people must make the Truth fit into their doctrines, and when it doesn't, then it is confusing.There are many verses which back what it says in (1 John 3:9-10)KJV, which proves those born of God can not sin.Jesus was born of God, could he sin?
--- on 4/11/15
1 John 3:9 says Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him, and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.This is one of the verses which confuse many because if God had not known that we WOULD sin He would not have given us a way to repent and then know that we were forgiven. I sin and have need to repent sometimes because I am a weak human being - far from perfect.I do not know even one single person who does not still sin at times AFTER having been saved.
I believe that SOME people's biggest problem is in being incapable of accepting that they have sinned and, therefore, they see no need to ask for
forgiveness. But if we DO repent sincerely God forgives us.
--- on 4/11/15
RitaCould you share your born again experience with us? I believe your testimony could be helpful to those who think they are, when perhaps they are not.Did you receive a sign which indicated your new birth as in (1 John 3:9-10)KJV?
--- on 4/11/15
I got saved on the first Good Friday.And I was led from out of Babylon Baptists to the only non-denominational church, because it's PRE-denominational--the Orthodox.Glory to Jesus Christ!
--- on 4/10/15
Rita said, & Brendan, all I asked was the question above. Short answers would have suffices but Cluny answered with a question....125 words are sufficient for what I actually asked. The second answer is from me and I managed it in 125 words.&Forgive me, I meant to say that my salvation story runs many pages. I dare say that the same is true of most mature Christians. BTW, I got &saved& in the Catholic Church, and outside of some wandering in the Assemblies of God, I have stayed in communion with the See of Peter.Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/10/15
Thanks Trav. Good to hear from you again. ...I'd like to tell you that I now walk with no stick and with just a slight limp (which might be permanent - only time will tell). It takes me longer to walk anywhere, however, I am now out of pain and able to get to church regularly. Glory be to God.---Rita_H on 4/9/15Confirmation of our GOD's granting your request for healing is a blessing.Is never chatting as far as I'm concerned.
I've been the recipient of healing through prayer.
I'm smiling inside for yours.
May GOD walk with you to the end.
Jacob probably had a permanent limp...if so am sure it reminded him of GOD every step he made.
--- on 4/9/15
Thanks Trav.
Good to hear from you again.
Hope I'm not going to be accused of chatting here but as you showed such interest in my well being recently I'd like to tell you that I now walk with no stick and with just a slight limp (which might be permanent - only time will tell).
It takes me longer to walk anywhere, however, I am now out of pain and able to get to church regularly.
Glory be to God.
--- on 4/9/15
125 words are sufficient for what I actually asked. ---Rita_H on 4/7/15Well Miss Rita...you got your answer (none) from the orthodox denom.
Sometimes it is what is not said that says it all.
I'm not a &signed& member of a local methodist Church(wifes Church) we started attending recently.
Lead their Sunday School class.
I intend to never sign membership to this or any denomination flavor.
Sheep belong to one &ecclesia& flock with the &only& Shepherd.
Submitting, or membership to a &denom& means submitting to their rules, bylaws and usually false authority's.
Few if any denom Pastors submit to the Truth in scripture. I'll meet with you, or any other Berean, Christian.
--- on 4/8/15
Brendan, all I asked was the question above. Short answers would have suffices but Cluny answered with a question.
I wasn't asking for length but was expecting an answer not a question.
125 words are sufficient for what I actually asked. The second answer is from me and I managed it in 125 words.
--- on 4/7/15
Rita said, & Cluny, I was always taught to never answer a question with a question. If you wish to tell me what your history of conversion (being born-again) was (and what followed that) I'm here to read it. If you have nothing to share on that subject that is just fine.Rita, a salvation story can take up pages, and we are limited to 125 words. I am prolix anyway, so I always have to pare down my answers and the quotes they come from just to make that limit. I would have to edit until it made no sense. The question is if a person believes and follows Jesus, and not how he got saved.Pray for me,the unworthy monk Brendan
--- on 4/7/15
\\They showed me fulfilled prophecies. Then they showed me from the Bible that GOD is just and only punishes each person exactly what they deserve. \\Did they show you the failed prophecies of EGW?\\Every person does not get eternal torture in hell fire.\\That's true. The damned God will resurrect just to burn them up alive.According to SDA, that is.Glory to Jesus Christ!
--- on 3/31/15
I was an agnostic when I came to know Jesus. I had visited many churches but they gave me no reason to believe and just threatened me with eternal torment in hell because they said so. I met some Seventh day Adventist and asked them why the Bible was true. They gave me books and papers that gave evidence for the Bible is true and can be trusted. They showed me fulfilled prophecies. Then they showed me from the Bible that GOD is just and only punishes each person exactly what they deserve. Every person does not get eternal torture in hell fire. Agape
--- on 3/31/15
Cluny, I was always taught to never answer a question with a question.
If you wish to tell me what your history of conversion (being born-again) was (and what followed that) I'm here to read it. If you have nothing to share on that subject that is just fine.
--- on 3/31/15
\\Virtually all denominations here now have very few born-again Christians in their congregations, the remainder being church attendees.---Rita_H on 3/30/15\\Rita, how do you know who is born-again and who is not?Maybe there's a difference between what YOU think is being born again and what the BIBLE says it is.Glory to Jesus Christ!!
--- on 3/30/15
I left the Anglican church 7 months before I was saved during a Methodist Evangelical Campaign. For those 7 months I attended no church.
I stayed with the Methodist church for several years but, after moving to a new part of the country, I settled in a Baptist church where I still attend and take an active part.Virtually all denominations here now have very few born-again Christians in their congregations, the remainder being church attendees.
--- on 3/30/15
Copyright&
ChristiaNet&. All Rights Reserved.}

我要回帖

更多关于 differing opinion 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信