MBA提前面试:自我介绍面试应注意什么么

mba提前面试自我介绍范文_有关mba提前面试的自我介绍
mba提前面试自我介绍范文_有关mba提前面试的自我介绍
学习啦【求职面试技巧】 编辑:如英
  是mba在提前面试的过程中展现自我的一种重要方式。下面是学习啦小编整理的mba提前,以供大家阅读。
  mba提前面试自我介绍范文(一)
  Good morning. I am glad to be here for this interview. First let me introduce myself. My name is Jiangzhenggui,24. I come from yeyan hunan , I graduated from theHunan Radio and Television University in July,2002. In the past two years I have been preparing for the postgraduate examination while I have been teaching *****in NO. ****middle School and I was a head-teacher of a class in junior grade two. Now all my hard work has got a result since I have a chance to be interviewed by you.
  I am open-minded,quick in thought and very fond of history. In my spare time,I have broad interests like many other youngers.I like reading books,especially those about *******. Frequently I exchange with other people by making comments in the forum on line. In addition,during my college years,I was once a Net-bar technician. So,I have a comparative good command of network application. I am able to operate the computer well. I am skillful in searching for information on Internet. I am a football fan for years. Italian team is my favorite. Anyway,I feel great pity for our country's team.
  I always believe that one will easily lag behind unless he keeps on learning. Of course,if I am given a chance to study ****** in this famous University,I will spare no effort to master a good command of advance ******.
  Good morning,my dear teachers,my dear professors. I am very glad to be here for your interview. My name is Song Yonghao,I am 22 years old. I come from Luoyang,a very beautiful ancient city. my undergraduate period will be accomplished in Chang'an university in July,2004;and now,I am trying my best for obtaining a key to Tongji University.
  Generally speaking,I am a hard working student especially do the thing I am interested in. I will try my best to finish it no matter how difficult it is. When I was sophomore,I found web design very interesting,so I learned it very hard. To weaver a homepage for myself,I stayed with my personal computer for half a month,and I am the first one in my class who own his homepage. Furthermore,I am a person with great perseverance. During the days preparing for the first examination,I insist on running every day,no matter what the weather was like. And just owning to this,I could concentrate on my study and succeeded in the end.
  Well,in my spare time,I like basketball,tennis and Chinese chess. Also English is my favorite. I often go to English corner to practise my oral English on every Thursday,and write compositions to improve my written ability. But I know my English is not good enough,I will continue studying.
  Ok,that is all,thank you for your attention.
  mba提前面试自我介绍范文(二)
  I was born in a small village of Shan Dong Province on April 4th, 1968. When I was young, my family was very poor, so I had to work to earn money to help my parents after class when I was in the middle school.
  In 1986 I was admitted by University of International Business and Economics (or: UIBE) to pursue a bachelor degree in Economics. My major is accounting in Department of International Business Management. The undergraduate education gave me a wide range of vision and taught me how to cooperate with others. I developed several professional interests in Accounting, Finance, and International Trade.
  The following eight-year working experience offered me a good chance to give full play to my creativity, intelligence and diligence. In , I worked as an assistant to funding manager in China National Technical Import and Export Corporation. In 1993-present, I was employed by China Kingdom Import and Export Corporation to be the Manger of Financial and Accounting Division.
  I do believe that with my hard early life, solid educational background and ample working experience, I would be an excellent student of you MBA program.
  mba提前面试自我介绍范文(三)
  After graduating from UIBE, I was employed as the assistant to the funding manager by China National Technical Import and Export Corporation. After reading a lot of related files, and analyzing the overall funding situation of the corporation, I found that the loan policy was not been put into effect. So we have thousands of millions RMB loan with very high interest rate while a large amount of cash in bank with very low interest rate was idle. I reported this to my supervisor, and then we studied and revised the loan policy. This revision saved the corporation approximately RMB thirty millions yuan. In order to raise the funding effectiveness, after one year's hard work, I developed the internal banking system within the corporation based on the actual funding supply and need of the different divisions and projects. This internal banking system made full use of the corporation' funding resources, and due to this, I was highly praised by the president of the corporation.
看过&mba提前面试自我介绍范文&的人还看了:
[mba提前面试自我介绍范文_有关mba提前面试的自我介绍]相关的文章
【求职面试技巧】图文推荐MBA提前面试怎么自我介绍
MBA提前面试怎么自我介绍
在MBA提前中,自我介绍也是第一道程序。很多人说:自我介绍我还不会吗?毕竟也曾经经历过那么多面试的人,甚至有的还是hr,经常面试别人。但是,我们想拿优秀、良好的话,每个细节都不能忽视,不能放弃打磨。下面上海在职MBA老师为大家介绍一下。自我介绍就显得尤为重要。不仅要不出错,还要亮眼。简单的几句话却不简单。要在短短两三分钟内给人留下深刻的、正面的印象。需要将自己3年、5年甚至10年来的工作经历、商业亮点、个人亮点有效组织,起到好处地极短时间内回顾。各个环节间和时间轴都要非常清晰、有承接,言之有物。最重要也是最难的一点是:要抓住考官希望听到的东西。在自我介绍的这个过程中把自己推销出去,考官就是客户,所以需求是第一位的。考官的需求是什么呢?语言组织能力口头表达能力逻辑能力沉稳度个人成就、个性、品质、背景。甚至是商业潜质。整个过程有头有尾、顺序自然。还有一个充分的为什么读MBA的理由。大多数人的自我介绍其实都还有较大的改善余地。自我介绍需要遵循的一个大致顺序就是:1、简短介绍(姓名、年龄、毕业院校等);2、关键成就;3、这些成就说明的关键能力(最好用别人的评价来说明自己的优秀);4、这些成就和能力对于你的理想和未来的工作成就的重要性;5、客观陈述上MBA的原因,及将如何发展的职业规划。注意:介绍不要与简历完全重合,也不要完全不一致。要互相补充,相辅相成。最后说一句,别人的指导再多,都只是技巧。关键还是看你自己有没有用心去准备和模拟,把技巧融于经历。上海泰祺在职联考培训专门针对于在职MBA和MPAcc等在职研究生培训签约协议不过免费重学,具体课程安排请关注&&上海泰祺在职联考培训举报
热门文章HOT NEWS
辽代服装以长袍为主,男女皆然,上下同制。服装特征,一般都是左衽、圆领、窄袖。袍上有疙瘩式纽襻,袍带于胸前系结,然后下垂至
HOT ARTICLES热门推荐:
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  在MBA提前面试中,MBA自我介绍时间一般为3分钟,有的院校仅为1分钟,在这么短的时间内如何才能给面试官留下深刻印象呢?都学网总结了自我介绍应注意什么,希望能帮到大家。
  首先,在自我介绍中要注意时间的分配。第一分钟可谈谈学历等个人基本情况,第二分钟可谈谈工作经历,对于应届毕业生而言可谈相关的社会实践,第三分钟可谈对本专业的理想和对于本专业的看法。如果自我介绍要求在1分钟内完成,自我介绍就要有所侧重,攻其一点,不及其余。
  其次,考生在自我介绍中,千万不可采用背诵口吻介绍自己,另外不要显得太过于做作,在自我介绍中要注意声线,尽量让声调听起来流畅自然,充满自信。
  然后,在MBA提前面试时,不要多次自爆缺点,而是应该在短时间内让面试官对你的印象分上涨,另外在面试时不要太过紧张影响发挥,如果过度紧张容易出现舌头打结、语句重复、气场变弱等现象,这会让面试官对你的印象大打折扣。所以,在面试时不要过于紧张,可以在前期通过不断练习,全真模拟,自我暗示等去除过度紧张。
  最后,面试官通常会以以下3个方面来进行评估。
  1、你至今的成就
  2、你未来想做什么
  3、跟同龄人相比你是否出色
  除此之外,考生要注意在回答问题时一定要逻辑清楚,层次分明。
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
都学网是国内第一家针对于管理类联考的在线实用学习平台,主要...
中国高校校报协会副会长......
北京教育音像报刊总社评论部评论员.....