大货已经还可以怎么安排运货生产的翻译是:什么意思

你的订货清单我已经做给你了,我会尽快安排生产的,大概在1月10左右装柜.因为中国的新年快到了,请你提前安排汇款到出口公司帐号上,谢谢! 的翻译是:Your order list I have done to you, I will arrange the production as soon as possible, probably in January, about 10 per cent load. because the Chinese new year is coming up, please arrange in advance remittance to export on a corporate account, thanks! 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
你的订货清单我已经做给你了,我会尽快安排生产的,大概在1月10左右装柜.因为中国的新年快到了,请你提前安排汇款到出口公司帐号上,谢谢!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Your order list I have done to you, I will as soon as possible production, probably around January 10, container loading, because the Chinese New Year is coming, please arrange in advance on the remittance to the exporter account, thank you!
Your order list I have done to you, I will arrange the production as soon as possible, probably in January, about 10 per cent load. because the Chinese new year is coming up, please arrange in advance remittance to export on a corporate account, thanks!
正在翻译,请等待...
Your ordering detailed list my already did for you, I could arrange the production as soon as possible, probably about 10 installed the cabinet in January. Because China's new year is drawing near, asks you to arrange to remit money ahead of time in the export corporation account number, thanks!
相关内容&a玛丽在医院里住了一段时间后,恢复了健康。recover Mary has lived period of time after the hospital, restored the health.recover & aif they hoped to provide the stabilility and the discipline that private bankers by themselves couldnot enforce. 如果他们希望提供私有银行家couldnot独自强制执行的stabilility和学科。 & aI do not know you 我不认识您 & a江阴市天伊乐器有限公司 Jiangyin Day Iraq Musical instrument Limited company & aup to level 由水平决定 & ayou look
unhappy.what's wrome? 您看 unhappy.what是wrome ? & aunit (t) 单位(t) & a我发现一个问提就是这本字典缺页20多页,有些内容印的模糊不清 I discovered asked raises is this dictionary missing pages more than 20 pages, some content India slurred & aund ich h?tte gesiegt jedesmal. 正在翻译,请等待... & a這葡萄酒好喝,花6元能買兩個瓶,買一送一 This grape wine is tasty, spends 6 Yuan to be able to buy two bottles, buys one and gets one free & ado not take off target do not take off target & awhy so many 为什么那么许多 & a做一个害怕失去你的人 正在翻译,请等待... & aPharmaceutical area 配药区域 & a办卡时需一次性支付卡面值金额。
& a这个房间充当了重要来访者的接待室 This room has acted as the important visitor's reception room & a我在放学回家的路上捡到的 I in am on vacation from school on the road which goes home to pick & ayes surely 是肯定 & a你打字怎么这么慢啊 正在翻译,请等待... & aSafe Mode WithCommand Prompt 安全模式WithCommand提示 & a打倒一个永不放弃的人是不可能的 Overthrows the human who never gives up is not impossible & aSo theres another one Looks right in my eyes
& a医疗小组决心不惜一切代价挽救这位英雄的生命 The medical group was determined does not hesitate all prices to save this hero the life & a得之,我之幸也,唔得我之命。 正在翻译,请等待... & aUniversity of New Brunswick Adopts Microsoft 新不伦瑞克的大学采取微软 & aComparative politeness Study of Western
Culture 比较礼貌研究的西部 文化 & a坐飞机回引起体内气压的变化,会引起耳鸣 The take plane returns causes in vivo barometric pressure change, can cause the tinnitus & aSTAY REA 正在翻译,请等待... & aName (in block letter) 名字(在印刷体字母) & aTo me,the past is black and white,But the future is always colorful 对我,过去是黑白的,但未来总是五颜六色的 & a在线检测系统 Online examination system & aPeople around the world may feel that the climate has been getting steadily warmer and warmer in recent years. 正在翻译,请等待... & a承包人对自检合格的隐蔽工程或中间验收部位,应在隐蔽工程或中间验收前的48小时以书面形式通知发包人和(或)监理人验收 The contractor to self-checks the qualified concealed work or the middle approval spot, should sends Bao Ren before concealed work either the middle approval 48 hours by the written form notice and (or) oversees the human to approve & a吃午饭的时间 Has the lunch the time & a暖阳 Warm positive & aTreasury Advanced 先进的财宝 & ai'm love holic i'm爱holic & athe taj mahal is one of the most beautiful buildings in the world today. it was builtlong ago for a beautiful queen in india. 正在翻译,请等待... & areading not only widens 不仅读加宽 & asteel industry 钢铁工业 & a千佛殿 Thousand Buddhist temple hall & a斥力场 Repulsion field & ayou come by train then i meet you there 您获得火车我然后遇见您那里 & aThe acetone mother liquor was evaporated in vacuo (25℃) to 丙酮母液被蒸发了在真空中(25℃) & aThe basic computational unit is the matrix. Vectors and scalars can be viewed as special cases of matrices. A typical matrix expression is enclosed in square brackets,[.].
The column elements are separated by blanks or commas, and the rows are separated by semicolons or carriage returns. Suppose we want to input the m 基本的计算单位是矩阵。 传染媒介和标量可以被观看作为矩阵特殊情况。 一个典型的矩阵表示在方括号里被附寄, (。)。
专栏元素由空白或逗号分离,并且列由分号或回车分离。 假设我们想要输入矩阵 & a智囊团 Brain trust & a第j个人与第i个火源之间的夹角 J individual and between ith fire hazard included angle & aThere is no place for your heart to stay,it will always be wandering wherever you go! 没有地方为了您的心脏能停留,它总漫步,无论哪里您去! & a2005年发展中国家和发达国家使用移动手机订阅的数量 In 2005 the developing nation and the developed country use migration handset subscribes quantity & a同学们,放学后请马上回家 Schoolmates, after are on vacation from school please immediately do go home & aDo not fail to do good even if it 's small,do not 不要失败做好,即使它是小的,不 & aMany Thanks for immediate coordination on this ! 非常感谢直接协调在此! & athe number of mobile phone subscriptions
between Developing and developed countries in 2005 the number of mobile phone subscriptions between Developing and developed countries in 2005 & aBKCHCNBJ570 正在翻译,请等待... & a你的订货清单我已经做给你了,我会尽快安排生产的,大概在1月10左右装柜.因为中国的新年快到了,请你提前安排汇款到出口公司帐号上,谢谢! Your ordering detailed list my already did for you, I could arrange the production as soon as possible, probably about 10 installed the cabinet in January. Because China's new year is drawing near, asks you to arrange to remit money ahead of time in the export corporation account number, thanks! &当前位置: &
求翻译:现在大货正在生产中是什么意思?
现在大货正在生产中
问题补充:
Large goods being produced in
It is now the Department is still in production
Now the big goods are being produced
Large cargo is now in production
正在翻译,请等待...
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译我们已经收到您的预付款.我们已经开始安排生产您的货物.关于交货期,我想与您沟通一下,现在正是我们最忙的时候,因为我们国家最重要的节日春节即将到来,我们工人也快放假了,假期是1月28日至2月17日,所以我们只能在假期归来再给您发货.希望能得到您的谅解.
恩典控系列145
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
We already have received your advance payment. Your products already start to produce.
What we want to communicate with you is the delivery time, because every end of the year is our most busy time, meanwhile Chinese most important festival New Year is coming near, our workers will leave for holiday soon, time from Jan.28th-Feb.17th.
Could we arrange the shipment after we back to work? Hope can have your understanding on this issue. PS:你们放假时间真长!羡慕!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码相关词典网站:}

我要回帖

更多关于 还可以怎么安排运货 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信