目前无货,
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
加入心愿单
无法加入到心愿单。请重试。
JugLug - Handle for Hydro Flask Type Bottles (Yellow) 2-Pack
天天低价·正品质优
广告
欢迎选购其他类似产品。
Fits 18oz Wide Mouth, 40oz and 64oz Hydro Flask bottles and other bottles/flasks with the same diameter mouth
JugLug, LLC is not affiliated with Hydro Flask or any other flask/bottle manufacturer.
JugLug products are intended for use with multiple bottle manufacturers.
All trademarks remain the property of their respective owners.
Use of trademarks does not imply any affiliation or endorsement of JugLug, LLC by Hydro Flask or any other trademark holders, nor does it imply that these trademark holders endorse JugLug LLC's products.
JugLug, LLC does not endorse the use of any other product.
日10点00分-日23点45分,亚马逊运动户外频道
更有 秋冬新品上线,赶快尝鲜!;
还有 性价比好货;
促销仅限亚马逊自营商品、第三方卖家参加,礼品卡、电子书、Z秒杀、海外购、Z实惠及Kindle设备不参加本促销。本促销不与其他促销同时享受。
精彩促销不容错过。
商品尺寸11.4 x 0.6 x 8.3 cm
商品重量9 g
商品材质塑料
品牌JugLug
ASINB00JC31XCA
发货重量9 g
上架时间日
Designed for the Wide-Mouth Hydro Flask Bottles and specifically the Flip Top cap, the JugLug handle makes it easy for you to carry your bottle with you wherever you go. (Note: These are placed under the lid of the bottle not around the body/neck of the bottle)
04 星03 星02 星01 星0与其他买家分享您的想法
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Very Handy little item留言者Robert B. -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I am currently using this on a Hydro Flask 40oz insulated bottle and it is working great. After reading about some of the caps breaking from continued use for carrying the Hydro Flask, I looked for something else that was easier to hold on to and did not put stress on the lid. This little item fit the bill.It sits over the top of the wide mouth opening just under the lid and can be lifted right off with the lid removed, but when the lid is on, it is not going anywhere. I can fit 3 fingers into this comfortably and 4 is just a little tight, but not uncomfortable. I am waiting for my 64oz Hydro Flasks to arrive and then I will try one of these out on the larger size bottle.Good solid one piece construction appears to be hard plastic and looks like it will last for many years, hopefully as long as the Hydro Flask does.I would recommend these for the 40oz Hydro Flask and possibly other sizes as well.
1 个人发现此评论有用.
5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Good Protection for my flip lid and makes it easier to carry留言者Kim C. -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买The Jug Lug
fits my wide mouth 18 oz Hydro Flask and 32 oz Hydro Flask.
It also fits my Fifty Fifty 18 oz flask.
I use a wide mouth hydro flilp lid instead of the standard lid that comes with the flasks.
I believe the Jug Lug helps protect the lid when it accidentally drops.
It also makes it easier to carry by hand or with a large clip hook.
I am able to clip several flasks to the large clip hook because of the Jug Lug.4.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Works as advertised.留言者YB Hoel -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买Have used these on both 18 ounce and 32 ounce wide mouth HydroFlask.
I use these with the Hydro Flip lid.
While they work well for transporting the flask, they are not flexible and can make drinking from the flask a bit awkward.
Not a deal breaker, but definitely not a 5 star item.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星Timely find of a great design.留言者B LINDENBERGER -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买These handles work great! They have the perfect inner tapir so that they do not interfere with the jug seal. They are very sturdy while having a slight flexibility, so they are not brittle. They also extend sufficiently from the outer casing to where you have good leverage to carry the jug, but not so far out that you're always bumping into the handle. If you do bump the handle though, no biggie, it just slides out of the way. This has been an awesome add-on as I recover from back surgery. Such a convenience and a well-made product matters hugely as I have to plan my every motion.5.0 颗星,最多 5 颗星and I really love them, they are so awesome and useful I ...留言者girl1999 -
已在美国亚马逊上发表已确认购买I have spent so much money making my large hydroflask bottle easier to drink from, from the straw lid to the flip top lid (which I prefer) and lost the little loop to hold it from, so I steeled myself and paid for these things.. and I really love them, they are so awesome and useful I might get another set for other wide mouth bottles. I loop my finger while drinking so the big bottle doesn't slip out of my hands, and they are super handy for carrying them around. You could even clip it to a bag if you felt like having 5 lbs of metal banging around your legs.
No complaints here, glad I splurged.
查找其它相似商品
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。
查看产品详情页面完毕后,在此处了解返回您感兴趣的页面的方式。小编的偶像青椒哥哥刚刚分享了一个抗腐蚀,可放可乐雪碧的保温杯,小编挺喜欢的,分享过来。
“好吧,我承认我买这个杯子就是想装可乐的。好多保温杯的说明都告诉你,不要装腐蚀性的液体。神马是腐蚀性的液体?盐酸?硝酸?唉,带气泡的碳酸类饮料就是。可你想想,炎热的夏天,登山或者徒步的时候,一口冰镇可乐的滋味,是不是飘飘欲仙?Hydro Flask用了18/8高规格的不锈钢,无涂层,秒杀可乐。”
目前这款 ,规格是720ml,美国亚马逊报价:$23.50,发货重量不到1磅,可以和同事一起凑单多买几件平摊运费,还能参加满50直减10的活动,凑单到手约148元。杯子又瘦又高,很好看。外层是食品级的涂料,磨砂手感,不错。
本文链接:
上一篇: &
下一篇: &
您可能还喜欢
海淘热门品牌
24小时热门文章}

我要回帖

更多关于 hydro flask保温杯 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信