inthe receipt off和onthe receipt off的区别是什么?

receipt的近义词是:income;receiving。receipt的详尽释义是n.(名词)收入,收益收据,收条,字据,发票收到,接收,接受,接到收到的物收到的款项,进款配方制法收税所收购量。receipt的例句是用作名词(n.)May I have a receipt?我可以要一张收据吗。Exchanges and Returns-(换货和退货)A:Hi, there’s a problem with this stereo. I’d like to return it, please.你好,这台音响有点问题。我想退货。B:What’s the problem?是什么问题呢?receipt是什么意思A:The tape player doesn’t work.磁带的放音装置坏了。B:O.K. Do you have yourreceipt?好的,您有收据吗?A:Yes, here you are.有,给你。receipt的解释B:Thank you. Do you want your money back, or would you like to exchange it?谢谢。你是想拿回现金呢还是想换一件商品。A:I think I’d like to just get another stereo, please.我想我还是换另一台音响。B:O.K. Here’s areceipt for store credit. Just take it back to the stereo section and one of our salesmen will help you.好的,这是我们商店退货单的单据。把它拿去音响部,售货员会帮您的。A:Thanks a lot.非常谢谢。B:No problem. Thank you.不客气。谢谢你。在邮局receipt的意思A:Next, please! Hello, may I help you, sir?下一位,您好!先生,能为您做什么吗?B:Yes, I want to send a registered airmail letter to France.是的,我想往法国寄一封航空挂号信。A:O.K. That comes to four dollars twenty cents.好的,总共要4 美元20 分。B:Here is five dollars.给您5 美元。A:Here is your change. Please wait for yourreceipt of the registered mail.这是您的零钱,请等一下您的挂号收据。B:I also want to pick up my package. This is the notice.我还想取包裹,这是通知单。A:Let me see…Hmm…Just a minute. Here it is. We need your signature on this note.让我看一看……嗯……等一会儿,给您,我们需要您在这张票据上签名。B:Oh, one more thing. Where can I mail this letter?哦,还有一件事,我在哪儿投这封信?receipt的意思A:Drop it in the mail box marked “Out of town” at that corner.把它扔进那个角落里标有“外埠”的邮箱。B:Thank you very much.非常感谢。receipt在线翻译A:You’re welcome.很愿意为您服务。receive、recede、receipts、receiptor、receipt for、receipt tax、receipt time、receipt note、receipt book、receipt area、receipt rate、receipt side}

我要回帖

更多关于 the receipt of 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信