&&看了就知道,抵制日货是必须的
阅读已结束,下载本文需要
想免费下载更多文档?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
下载文档到电脑,同时保存到云知识,更方便管理
加入VIP
还剩2页未读,
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢日本人为什么会讨厌韩国人? - 知乎11被浏览<strong class="NumberBoard-itemValue" title="分享邀请回答17添加评论分享收藏感谢收起02 条评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答&>&&>& > 中国人、日本人、韩国人怎么看待彼此? [美国网评]
中国人、日本人、韩国人怎么看待彼此? [美国网评]
quora网友:我们都是政治/历史上互相发牢骚罢了。至少对于韩国人来说,如果你遇见了中国人或日本人,交朋友是没有障碍的。特别是,当他们在国外相遇时,他们会萌生友谊,因为与其他文化相比,我们之间的文化比较相近。话虽如此,韩国人仍然对中国人有种族歧视,并看不起他们。同样的,日本人也看不起韩国人。 & & & & & & & & & &
& & & & & & & & & &What do Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans think of each other?中国人、日本人、韩国人怎么看待彼此?&【以下是评论部份】Toru Shimojima, Japanese cultureAs from a Japanese point of view, I have to admit that Greg-san is quite rightto some point that Japanese may have a tendency to look down towards Chinese and Koreans in general. Yes, there is a bit of a racism here…There is no race that is better than the other. It is more about people at individual levels. And forget about the government.BTW I don’t, I have a lot of Chinese and Korean friends so don’t target me for negative comments, OK?!However as I wrote on my other answers, Japanese are actually a combination of early East Asian race and within you have Chinese, Mongolian, Korean and many more mixed into them.However if you’re worried about mixed children, as long as your child would be raised in a Japanese school and he/she speaks Japanese as he/she grows, there would not be much of a problem. Since the color of our skin and the features of our body are quite similar he/she will blend in.Now about the name. If you have a Japanese name it will even help to blend in.If you have a Korean or a Chinese family name, that could alarm a few racist Japanese but it is not that bad compared to 30 years ago. Racism is considered as an serious crime in Japan and its been enforced.Well that’s for Japan, I am curious how honest and constructive the answers would b-)Hope this helps!回复1Toru Shimojima, 日本文化从日本人的角度看,我赞同Greg-san的某些观点,总体上日本人可能有些瞧不起中国人和韩国人,是的,在日本存在某种程度的种族主义。种族之间没有优劣之分。优劣的差异反而体现在个人层面上。忘记政府吧。顺便一提,我没有多少中国和韩国的朋友,所以不要言论攻击我,好吗?正如我在其他答案中所写的,日本人实际上是早期东亚人的混血,其中混杂了中国人、蒙古人、韩国人,还有更多的人种。如果你担心混血的孩子融入不了日本,那么只要你的孩子在日本学校得到教育,他/她说着日语长大,那就不会有什么大问题了。因为我们的肤色和我们身体的特征非常相似,他/她将会融入其中。现在谈谈名字。如果你有日本名字,那么将会有助于你融入日本。如果你用韩国或者中国的姓名,这可能会刺激一些种族主义的日本人,但跟30年前相比这种情况已经不那么严重了。种族主义在日本被视为严重犯罪会受到惩罚。嗯这就是关于日本,我很想知道其他人的诚实和有建设性的回复。希望能帮到你们。???, studied at KAISTBefore I start, I’d like to make it clear that this is just my personal opinion, and it comes from the experiences I’ve had so far. I’m going to be honest with you, and not list a bunch of positive feelings.Koreans generally think of Chinese as:1. & & & noisy2. & & &selfish3. & & &unoriginaland Japanese as:1. & & & mean2. & & &selfish3. & & &advancedIn the case of the Chinese, their language seems to annoy Koreans, and since there are many Chinese around the world, when Koreans go to foreign countries, it’s usually the Chinese that do things that make you frown. (It could be Taiwanese, but then the China considers Taiwan as part of their country, and let’s not argue over this issue here). We can distinguish Chinese and Japanese language when we hear them.Also, I’ve seen so much news about Chinese fishermen going over their borders to catch fish inside our sea borders, and so the Korean fishermen take a lot of disadvantages. Sometimes we catch those people that come over illegally, but because China is a strong country and they want their people safely returned, there’s not much we can really do about it, making them look selfish.Chinese copy a lot of Korean dramas and K-pop. They even have people that dress up exactly like our K-pop stars. The people there enjoy a lot of ‘real’ K-pop, but then their government banning our singers and actors from performing in their country because of political issues like THAAD makes us feel like they’re unjust and unoriginal (in our perspective, of course). But I feel a little skeptic about our country on this one, because I often hear that back in the 80s and 90s, when Korea was far less developed, we received a lot of help from Japan and the start of K-pop was sort of based on J-pop and their help. Also, though we may not use their phones, a vast majority of Koreans posses “the unoriginal country’s company” Xiaomi’s battery.For the Japanese, there’s a history that goes way back to the ancient times, like before 1,000 BC Korea was the one passing down the “advanced” technology of China, or our own to Japan. But then in 1592 Japan attacked Korea (Chosun Dynasty then), and although Korea won and Japan totally surrendered, most of our land was devastated and unable to grow crops. This war actually led to the fall of the huge Chinese Empire 明. But then in the late 19th century Japan attacked Korea again, and by the early 20th century, Korea was Japan’s colony, until August 15th of 1945. During the 50 years that Japan harassed Korea, they’ve taken our country’s young women to use as sex slaves (still an ongoing issue that the Japanese government just will NOT agree to and say “sorry” sincerely, even though we have so much proof and witnesses.) This time was kind of like what Holocaust was like to the Jewish. This part literally takes up half of the book of any Korean history textbook. As ‘Koreans’, it’s really difficult to like the country Japan. That’s why we view them as selfish and mean. (Sorry for my awful vocabulary) There are so many more issues like the East Sea-Sea of Japan issue, the Dokdo islands, but it’s getting too personal, so I’ll stop here.But yes, we know they are far more advanced than us in most ways, and technology is definitely one of them. We have our own fine domestic cars, like KIA and Hyundai, but Toyota and Honda (from Japan) are treated as better cars - better performance and better in safety, and obviously far more expensive.These are the basic feeling we have toward China and Japan. Do we expect them to view Korea as a wonderful nation when we think of them this way? No, we don’t. But we’ve been educated this way, and so until some compelling evidence shows up telling us that we’re wrong, we won’t stop.But don’t get the Koreans or the Chinese or the Japanese mistaken. It’s their government that we hate, mostly, that adopt weird and unjust policies to inhibit our country in one way or the other, but we’re cool towards the individuals. Like for instance, I don’t mind at all having Chinese or Japanese friends as long as they’re nice and kind. (In fact, I do have some Chinese and Japanese friends) I’m sure they’d feel the same way towards the Korean individuals.That’s about it. If you’re talking about the individuals, we have no bad feelings. But if you’re talking ‘country-to-country’ scale, that’s a different story.PS: Sorry if my answer got too aggressive.回复2???, 就读于韩国科学技术学院在开始前,先弄清楚以下只是我个人的看法,来自于我到目前为主的生活体验,我会很诚实,不会【虚假的】列举一堆的正面看法。韩国人普遍视中国人是:1.吵吵闹闹2.自私自利3.山寨日本人是:1.卑劣2.自私3.先进关于中国人,他们的语言惹人厌,因为中国人遍布世界各地,当韩国人出国时,中国人做的事情常常让人厌恶。(也可能是台湾人,但中国把台湾视为其一部分,在这我们不谈这个),我们通过听他们讲话就能区分谁是中国人谁是日本人。我也看到过好多新闻,中国渔民越界在我们韩国人的海域里捕鱼,所以韩国渔民损失很大。有时我们逮捕那些非法越界的中国渔民,但因为中国的国力强大,他们要求渔民平安回国,我们对此无可奈何,这让中国人看起来很自私。中国人还大量抄袭韩剧和韩流。他们甚至让演员穿得和我们韩流明星一样。中国人很喜欢“真正”的韩流,但他们的政府禁止我们的歌手和演员前往中国表演,因为萨德这类的政治议题让我们韩国人觉得中国人毫不公正又爱山寨(当然是我们认为)。但我对我们国家的这方面还有些许疑惑,因为我常常听人说早在80、90年代,当时韩国不太发达,我们从日本那里获得了很大援助,韩流也是基于日流(日本流行文化)和日本人的帮助发展起来的。虽然我们并没有用过中日的手机,但许多韩国人都有“山寨国家的公司”小米充电宝。至于日本,可以追溯到古代的历史,例如在公元前1000年前朝鲜传承中国的“先进”技术,在由我们传给日本。但在1592年,日本攻击朝鲜(当时正值朝鲜王朝),虽然最终朝鲜取胜日本投降,但我们大部分的土地都被摧毁无法耕作。这场战争事实上导致了明帝国的崩溃。但在19世纪末日本再一次袭击朝鲜,到了20世纪早期,朝鲜成了日本人的殖民地,直到1945年八月15日。在日本摧残朝鲜的这50年里。他们把我们国家的年轻女性当作性奴(这个议题仍在继续,日本政府不会承认也不会真诚地说“对不起”,即使我们有大量的证据和目击者。)这就像犹太人所经历的大屠杀。这一部分的内容占据了韩国历史书的一半。作为“韩国人”,真的很难喜欢日本这个国家。这就是为什么我们认为日本人是自私和卑劣的。(抱歉我用了这么糟糕的词汇)。韩国和日本的争端还包括很多的议题,如东海—日本海问题,独岛问题,但这些太个人了,我就不说了。但是我们知道日本在绝大多数领域都远远超过我们,其中也包括了技术。我们有国产汽车,像起亚和现代,但丰田和本田(都来自日本)在性能和安全上都被认为比韩国车要更好,显然价格也更昂贵。这是我们对中国和日本的基本感觉。我们能期待中日把韩国视为伟大的国家,就像我们看他们的那样吗?不,我们不会的。但是我们一直被以这种方式教育,直到现实迫使我们认清我们错了,否则我们不会停止这么认为。但不要把韩国人、中国人和日本人搞错了。通常,我们讨厌的是他们的政府,通过某些方式,实施古怪又不公正的政策来抵制我们国家,但我们对民众的态度是理智的。例如,我不介意和中国人或者日本人做朋友,只要他们友好和善。(事实上,我确实也有一些中国和日本朋友)我确信他们对韩国人民也是这样的看法。就这样了。如果你谈的是民众,我们韩国人并不觉得他们很糟糕。但如果你问的是国家和国家,那结论就不一样了。注:如果我的回复让人不爽的话,我先道歉。Donghwan Kim, College Student. Korean Canadian.They are all misled by their own propaganda.I visited forums in all three countries, and I realized that they hate each other partly due to misleading rumors.ChinaChinese think that Japanese are hiding their evil self behind their politeness, but in reality Japanese are no more evil than any other people. Chinese believe that Japanese and Koreans look down on Chinese which is partly true, but this is exaggerated. To be fair, uneducated citizens of all countries look down on one another, including numerous Chinese nationalists who view Japan and Korea as former Chinese puppets and current USA puppets.There is a malicious rumor that “Korea claim (random Chinese stuff) is Korean”. This include Confucius, Liu Bei, Sun Tsu, and other Chinese people I never heard of. Maps of ancient Korea drawn by trolls are taken as a claim made by reputable Korean scholars. If you actually think about it, the rumors are too retarded to be true.JapanJapanese think that Chinese and Korean companies are only good at copying. This does have some truths, but the same can be said to Japanese companies only few decades ago. Japanese are also resentful that Chinese and Korean capitals are “stealing” old Japanese companies, but it’s just Capitalism 101: Japanese own a huge share of Alibaba and Samsung as well. The fact is, without Chinese and Korean capitals, Japanese companies would’ve been sold for less, if sold at all.KoreaKoreans hate Japanese due to anti-Japan rumors. There is one rumor that Japan named Korea instead of Corea so its alphabetical order comes after Japan. But it was later revealed that it was the Western countries who decided to unite the official name to Korea, when Japan actually wanted to call it Corea. Another one is (similar to China-Korea rumor) that “Japanese claim kimchi is Japanese”, which is just retarded.Koreans hated Chinese after Chinese copied Korean TV shows. But the truth is, Chinese paid the license and had full rights to copy Korean TV shows. Chinese TV shows respected Korean TV shows, and Koreans should actually be thankful that.回复3Donghwan Kim, 大学生,韩裔加拿大人他们都受到了政治宣传的误导。我去过这三个国家的论坛,我认识到互相憎恨的主要原因是谣言。中国中国人认为在日本人的礼貌之下深藏着邪恶,但是事实上,日本人没比其他人邪恶。中国人认为日本人和韩国人看不起中国人,这部分是正确的,但也夸大了。公正地说,每个国家的无知公民看不起其他人,包括很多的中国民族主义者,他们把韩国和日本视为古代中国的臣属和现代美国的傀儡。也有某些关于“韩国声称(中国东西)属于韩国”的恶毒谣言,包括孔子、刘备、孙武和其他我没有听过的中国人。喷子做的古代朝鲜地图被认为是知名韩国学者做的。如果你仔细思考一下,谣言不攻自破。日本日本人认为中国和韩国公司只会抄袭。在某些方面这是事实,但也可以说日本公司在几十年前也抄袭啊。日本人也憎恨中国和韩国资本在“窃取”老牌日本公司,但这只是资本主义:日本人也拥有阿里巴巴和三星的大规模股份。事实是没有中国和韩国的资本,日本公司只会被贱卖。韩国韩国人憎恨日本人是因为反日的谣言。例如这个谣言称日本把朝鲜命名为Korea而不是Corea,所以韩国的字母顺序就会排在日本之后。但之后揭示的事实是西方国家统一韩国的官方国名为Korea,而日本事实上还是希望称韩国是Corea。另一个是(类似于中国—韩国谣言)“日本人声称朝鲜泡菜是日本的”,这则谣言太弱智了。中国人抄袭韩剧后,韩国人厌恶中国人,但事实上,中国买了版权有权利复制韩剧。中国电视剧重视韩剧,实际上韩国人应该对此感谢。Chi Won BaiSorry to say that most of the Koreans that my friends and I have known in the past, do have a tendency to look down towards Chinese and Japanese.I have Chinese and Japanese friends, who doesn’t have a mind to dominate other culture as much as Korean friends. My girlfriend and I have experience bad intentions around them, and other friends who we know have noticed this as well. Koreans, have an intention to dominate because of their culture history that changes them to reunite. They either group together to go against you or they look down at you for some reason.NOTE: Again, I am here to post anything that is not true or against any cultures. We are expresses our experiences only. My girlfriend and I love to tr avel in Asia and we never dislike any cultures.回复4Chi Won Bai抱歉,大多数我的韩国朋友和过去我认识的韩国人,都有些看不起中国人和日本人。我有中国和日本朋友,他们不像韩国朋友,没有心思去支配其他文化。我和我的女朋友和韩国人有过糟糕的经历,我们的其他朋友也注意到了。韩国人喜欢支配别人,因为他们的文化历史使他们重新团结。他们要么联合起来反对你,要么因为某种原因而鄙视你。注意:再次强调,我在这的言论并不一定真实也没有排挤任何文化。我们只是表达自己的经历罢了。我和我的女友喜欢在亚洲旅游,我们对任何文化都没有偏见。Gil Hyeong Kim, lives in SeoulIts like France/Germany, Canada/US/MexicoWe all have histories between us, so we tend to have negative images about each other. I had the opportunity working with both country.Japan1. & & & Systematic/Too rigid, no flexibility : Work process very efficient but sometimes makes you perplexed due to tons of authorizations.2. & & &Loyal/Stubborn : Japanese loyalty to client is unmatched. Recently due to bad economy, it has lessened. But compared to others, Japanese will honor their contract. But again this means less opportunity for new biz. Also japanese are hard workers(work overtime, overtime. Koreans comes in 2nd I guess. Chinese will go home, which is the correct thing to do)3. & & &Polite/Ambiguity : Biz meeting with Japanese is always painful. It would be so efficient if they say” yes or no” in the first place. But we get the process.China1. Ambition/Arrogant : China knows it has leverage(power) now. It is a big powerhouse as a client and supplier. I don’t mind the smoking or spitting. That will pass once they learn that both habits are unhealthy.2. Make thing happen(Flexible) / Results is important, process is later : Indians and Chinese have something common.(Okay, I know you guys hate each other) They come up with surprise solutions now and then. Which means they can hit you in the back when they have the chance. With Japan, you can sort of estimate what is to become since you know they follow process. With Indians and Chinese you never know. I think this is why Indians and Chinese are hated in biz area. They get the results but you don’t like the taste o f it.回复5Gil Hyeong Kim, 生活在首尔看法就像法国/德国,加拿大/美国/墨西哥那样我们都有自己的经历,所以我们倾向于对彼此互相否定。我曾有机会在这两个国家工作过。日本1.有条理/死板,毫无弹性。工作非常有效率但有时你会因为大量的授权而感到不知所措。2.忠诚/顽固:日本人对顾客的忠诚是无人可比的。近期因为糟糕的经济,这种对顾客的忠诚已经削弱了。但与其他人相比,日本人以约定为荣。但这也意味着新商机的减少。日本人也拼命工作(加班,超时的。我猜韩国人会是第二。中国人会回家,这非常正确。)3. 礼貌/模棱两可:和日本的商业会谈总是很痛苦。如果日本人在开始就说“可以或不可以”的话,那就有效率多了。但是我们掌控了进程。中国1.雄心勃勃/自大:中国知道现在他们有影响力(权力)。他是顾客和供应商的大市场。我不介意中国人吸烟或者吐痰。一旦他们知道这两个习惯是不卫生后,他们将会改正。2.让事情进行(灵活)/结果最重要,过程其次:印度人和中国人有些相似。(好吧,我知道你们互相讨厌)他们有时会提出些出乎意料的解决办法,也就是说,当他们有机会的时候他们会背后捅你一刀。而日本人,你可以估计接下去会发生什么因为你知道他们会一步步来。想想这就是为什么印度人和中国人在商业领域被人憎恨的原因。他们得到了结果,但你不喜欢这个过程。James Yi, Born and bred South KoreanWe all have political/historical beef with each other. But at least for South Koreans, if you met Chinese or Japanese people in person, there is no hangup in making friends.Especially, when they meet abroad they develop friendship because the culture is relatively similar compared to other cultures.That said, South Koreans are still racist toward Chinese people and look down on them. The same way Japanese people look down on Koreans.South Koreans over the age of 40 have some to extreme resentment toward Japanese for colonization. Young people to people in their 40′s have somewhat favorable view on Japan due to tourism and cultural imports. Young people are just more removed from the whole political dispute.回复6James Yi, 地道的南韩人,在韩国长大。我们都是政治/历史上互相发牢骚罢了。至少对于韩国人来说,如果你遇见了中国人或日本人,交朋友是没有障碍的。特别是,当他们在国外相遇时,他们会萌生友谊,因为与其他文化相比,我们之间的文化比较相近。话虽如此,韩国人仍然对中国人有种族歧视,并看不起他们。同样的,日本人也看不起韩国人。40岁以上的韩国人对日本人的殖民统治十分的不满。由于旅游和文化进口,40岁的年轻人对日本有一些好感。年轻人更远离整个政治争端。AnonymousI’m Korean and this is how I personally think of Japan and China.China- I’m sorry but I can’t help but look down on Chinese people just because their manners are not on par to our level. They are friendly but they are seen as dirty, sloppy, do not follow rules and leave you hanging so they are not reliable. We do a lot of business in China and we are happy they like our products but when it suits them, they can illegally interrupt trade just because they can.Japan- it’s complicated. It’s a story of love and hate for me. I can’t help but have begrudging respect and admiration and I fully admit that there are many things that we must learn on their civic management. I like how Japanese sounds and find Japanese women are very feminine and attractive BUT in my heart, as a Korean, there is also a grudge.At the end of the day, both countries bully us cause we are smaller so there is deep resentment for both. But at the same time, we have been together for thousands of years and I do hope our region becomes more prosperous and that we all once again find peace with each other.回复7Anonymous我是韩国人,以下是我对日本人和中国人的个人看法。中国——很抱歉我情不自禁的看不起中国人,就因为他们的言行举止没有达到我们韩国的标准。他们很友善,但看上去很肮脏、粗心、不遵守规则、无视别人,他们一点也不可靠。我们在中国做了很多生意,我们对他们喜欢我们的产品很高兴,但产品一旦让中国人满意,他们就会非法终止生意就因为他们有能力生产了。日本——很复杂。对我来说爱恨交加。我不得不对他们表示尊敬和钦佩,我完全承认,他们在公民管理方面有许多值得我们学习的东西。我喜欢日本人的声音,觉得日本女人很有女人味具有吸引力,但在我的心里,作为一个韩国人,也对日本存在某种怨恨。到头来,这两个国家欺压我们,就因为我们比他们弱小,所以我们对中日抱有深深的怨恨。但同时,我们已经共同生活了数千年,我衷心的希望这片地区能变得更富足,我们之间也能再次和平共处。Rachel Chang, MBA from Cornell UniversityOn China.Japan: OMG! Look at that idiot!!Korea: Yeah right lol. What does he think he&#39;s doing?On Japan.Korea: what an annoying brat!!China: I couldn&#39;t agree more.On Korea.China: *Shaking his head*Japan: *nodding in agreement*回复8Rachel Chang, 康奈尔大学工商管理学硕士关于中国日本:“我的天呐!看那个蠢货!!”韩国:“哈哈,说得对,他知道他现在干了些什么吗?”关于日本韩国:“就一个惹人厌的家伙!!”中国:“我绝对赞成”关于韩国中国:摇头表示否定日本:点头同意中国&
& & & & & & & & & &}

我要回帖

更多关于 日本人中国韩国人长相 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信