公司把活包给我们公司双宝斗恶魔活了几个人人,说是具体的工作量自己商量分,我们分成2组

扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
把所有人分成4组 英语怎么说1 把所有人分成4组,每组5人2 如果我们不能按时完成任务,我们将很被动3 如果你当时你按照我说的做,事情不会变成这个样子4 为什么把音响声音开的 这么大 / 这么小?5 我的手机功能太少了,我想去换一部功能多一些的手机 比如 iphone 56 看样子,雨要停了 / 雨还会下看样子,雨会变大 / 变小7 她做生意赚了500 元 / 赔了500元8 我要奖励你200元 / 赔偿给你200元9 我会给你的公司投资5000元
扫二维码下载作业帮
1.75亿学生的选择
1.Divide everyone into four groups wth five people each.2.If we don't finish the mission on time,we'll become very passive.3.If you had done what I told you back then,things wouldn't have come to this.4.Why did you turn the speakers on so loudly / softly?5.My cellphone has too few functions,I want to exchange for a more useful phone,like the iPhone 5.6.It looks like it will stop raining / continue raining.>> It looks like the rain will stop / continue.It looks like it will rain harder / lighter.>> It looks like the rain will get worse / better.7.She made a profit of 500 Yuan from the business deal.或 made a 500 Yuan profit >> She suffered a loss of 500 Yuan from the business deal.或 suffered a 500 Yuan loss8.I want to award you (with) 200 Yuan.>> I want to compensate you (with) 200 Yuan.9.I will invest 200 Yuan in your company.答完咯!
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
devide into four groups
1 divide all the people into four groups, with 5 people in each.2 if we cannot deliver the task on time, we will be at a great disadvantage.2 if you had done as I told you, it would not have...
1. Split all the people into four groups, with each group 5 people.2. If we could not fulfill the task in time, we will be landed in a passive position.3. If you did as what I told you, it won't be like this.4. Why do you make your stereo so loud?
扫描下载二维码君,已阅读到文档的结尾了呢~~
公司面试问题汇总有限公司,面试问题,汇总八,问题汇总,公司面试
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
公司面试问题汇总
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
某公司共30名员工,将他们的年龄分成2组,在35岁以下这一组的频率是0.7,则这一组共有______人.
群群我爱你7敞
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
根据题意,得这一组共有30×0.7=21人.
为您推荐:
根据频率=频数÷总数,即可求出这组的人数.
本题考点:
频数与频率.
考点点评:
能够根据频率=频数×总数,进行灵活计算.
扫描下载二维码}

我要回帖