求翻译:希望贵公司相关请领导给予指示足够的重视是什么意思

当前位置: &
求翻译:希望贵公司能给我一个机会,让我拥有一个能够展示自己能力的舞台是什么意思?
希望贵公司能给我一个机会,让我拥有一个能够展示自己能力的舞台
问题补充:
I want to give your company a chance, I have a stage to showcase their skills
I do hope that your company is able to give me a chance, let me have one would be able to display their own capacity of Stage
Hoped your firm can give me an opportunity, lets me have one to be able to demonstrate oneself ability the stage
Hope you can give me a chance, let me have a stage to showcase their abilities
I want to give your company a chance, I have a stage to showcase their skills
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!相关词典网站:贵公司十分重视人才 的翻译是:Your company attached great importance to talent 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
贵公司十分重视人才
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
The Company attaches great importance to talent
Your company attached great importance to talent
Your company attached great importance to talent
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&aallocate 分配 & aIn Words:United States Dollars FIFTY-ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED SIXTY-SIX CENT NINETY Only 在词:美国美元五十一一千九百六十六分九十仅 & aI MICHT JUST FUCK THIS BITCR I MICHT正义性交这BITCR & awish
happiness forevev 祝愿您幸福forevev & awould you please spell it? 您是否请会拼写它? & aTom just shook Frank Calvert by the hand. 汤姆由手震动了坦率的Calvert。 & a老师们坚持对学生严格要求 Teachers persisted requests strictly to the student & a你打扫玩你的卧室了吗 You cleaned play your bedroom & a你不说英文了? You did not speak English? & aBUT DONT BE SHY 但不要是害羞的 & a经常参加运动的也只有15% Participates in the movement frequently also only then 15% & a它能同时容纳很多人锻炼 It can simultaneously hold very many people to exercise & acommercial arbitration board in seoul,korea 商业仲裁会议在汉城,韩国 & anot rewrite 不是重写 & a亲爱 的,过几天就是我的生日,想和你一起祝我生日快乐! Dear, several days are my birthdays, want to wish my birthday with you to be joyful together! & aP.S: One step closer ! P.S : 一步更加接近! & amessage if iMedia Times has new content. 消息,如果iMedia时间有新的内容。 & awo shi wo shi & a养生茶包 Keeping in good health tea package & amis wang wants you to go to her office mis Wang要您去她的办公室 & aany deviations from this declaration 正在翻译,请等待...
& a山西天晟拍卖有限公司 正在翻译,请等待...
& a通常我们给供应商的付款账期是30天 Usually we give supplier's payment account time are 30 days & anot realistic but emotional 不现实,而是情感 & a锅塌茄子 The pot collapses the eggplant & aReason tells me it is impossible for us, but why I still can't let you 原因告诉我它为我们是不可能的,但为什么我不可能仍然让您 & athe function wavelength 作用波长 & aThe sweet pea’s I got out of it 香豌豆花的我离开了它 & abe subject to legal privilege. They should not be copied, 是受法律特权支配。 他们不应该是被复制的, & aapplication rat 正在翻译,请等待...
& a他的声音高亢嘹亮 His sound resounding resonant & a由于他们目前用的刀具长度不超过400mm Because they use at present the cutting tool length does not surpass 400mm & aL To Fit 34-36 86-91 适合34-36的L 86-91 & a订单预测 订单预测 & aFind things to do 正在翻译,请等待...
& a一段感情、需要两个人来维护! Section of sentiments, need two people to maintain! & a高难度姿势翻译公司 High difficulty posture translation company & a座位在一起 Seat in together & avivian的小屋 vivian hut & a如果你会说中文,那么请你说中文 正在翻译,请等待...
& abuyer is responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations applicable in the country of destination regarding importm,delivery,storage and use of the goods delivered by seller.byuer shall pay all importm,customs duties and any other taxes payable in the country of destination 买家负责遵照所有法律,并且章程可适用在目的地国家关于importm、交付、seller.byuer交付的对物品的存贮和用途将支付所有importm,关税,并且任何其他收税付得起在目的地国家 & a- requirements of temperature (another requirements?) -温度(另一个要求的要求?) & aThey stayed up late trying to figure out a way to solve the problem. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aI miss you, but I don't want to disturb you, whether you are missing me I miss you, but I don't want to disturb you, whether you are missing me & afold along bag opening so star is inside box shape 沿袋子开头折叠,因此星是里面箱子形状 & a这帮我有关系吗? This helps me to have the relations? & aAn Error has occurred while establihion to the server 正在翻译,请等待...
& a生成运输报表 Production transportation report form & a环境适应能力 Environment adaptiveness & ashipped them off to a concentratration camp 正在翻译,请等待...
& aThe Office of the Director 主任办公室 & a每天都有好精神 Every day has the good spirit & aThis is spare parts list , please see. 这是备用零件清单,请看见。 & aA sound is a group of letters that make a word or a part of a word. 声音是做一个词或零件词的一个小组信件。 & ahide task 整个银幕 & a他必须要先证实鬼魂的话,然后在动手 He must want to confirm first the ghost speech, then is beginning & a贵公司十分重视人才 正在翻译,请等待...当前位置: &
求翻译:简历添加在邮件的附件中,请你查阅,我本人非常诚恳的希望加入贵公司,诚请给予机会面试,不胜感激!是什么意思?
简历添加在邮件的附件中,请你查阅,我本人非常诚恳的希望加入贵公司,诚请给予机会面试,不胜感激!
问题补充:
Add the resume in the e-mail attachments, you access, I very sincerely hope to join your company, Prudential given the opportunity to interview, be grateful!
Curricula Vitae, add in the mail in an annex to your inspection, I was personally very sincere wish to be added to the Company, please give them the opportunity to interview thanks!
The resume increases in the mail appendix, asks you to consult, I extremely sincere hope joins your firm, please give the opportunity to interview honestly, feels grateful extremely!
Resume attachment that is added in the message, please check, I am very sincere hope to join your company, give the opportunity to interview, appreciate it!
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!}

我要回帖

更多关于 请领导给予批准为盼 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信