hollywood reporterr是飞行员还是记者

殷陆君_本网记者在地方_中国经济网
&&&&&经济日报社厦门记者站站长 殷陆君&【】&&&&殷陆君,36岁,现任经济日报厦门记者站站长。工作严谨,为人谦和,热爱报社,乐于奉献。新闻报道连续多年在经济日报全国驻地记者中名列前茅,是经济日报年轻记者的排头兵,中共中央宣传部、全国新闻工作者协会2003年授予其“全国优秀记者”称号。曾荣获经济日报十佳记者和福建省德艺双馨双十佳新闻工作者提名奖。2006年曾在中国经济网开过第一个个人专栏,“来自中国国际投资贸易洽谈会的报道”殷陆君作品专题。&&&&寄语网友:&&&&& 常怀一颗感恩之心,常持一种平常之心,常葆积极进取状态,我们会轻松从容许多,会开心快乐很多。作为一个朋友,我愿意低头、希望共享、努力合群,开放、包容、从容、快乐,我们就拥有真心朋友,就拥有无限未来。&
? [14/03/27]
? [14/02/22]
? [14/02/19]
? [14/02/07]
? [14/01/20]
? [14/01/06]
? [13/12/26]
? [13/12/26]
? [13/12/24]
? [13/12/17]
? [13/12/13]
? [13/12/07]
? [13/11/28]
? [13/11/21]
? [13/11/01]
? [13/10/26]
? [13/10/26]
? [13/10/21]
? [13/10/21]
? [13/09/18]
? [13/09/18]
? [13/09/18]
? [13/09/18]
? [13/09/18]
? [13/09/13]高频词,一定要记得哦!
英[r?'p?:t?]
美[r?'p?rt?r]
I preferred the title of reporter.
我更喜欢记者这个头衔。
He is not so much a writer as a reporter.
他与其说是个作家、不如说是个记者。
1.a person who investigates and reports or edits news stories
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.He is a reporter.
他是一名记者。
2.an investigative reporter
一名调查记者
3.an ace reporter
4.The reporter distorted the facts.
这个记者歪曲了事实。
5.my first assignment as a reporter
我当记者后接到的第一个任务
好文推荐:中国记者网
页&&&&&&共3页/每页9条&&&&&&转到not allow view draft大学毕业五年后 他靠努力拼搏成了一位著名的新闻记者 的翻译是:Graduated after five years he lived on the endeavor has become a famous news reporter 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
大学毕业五年后 他靠努力拼搏成了一位著名的新闻记者
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
After graduating from college five years by hard work he became a famous news reporter
Graduated after five years he lived on the endeavor has become a famous news reporter
Graduated after five years he lived on the endeavor has become a famous news reporter
After 5 years after graduating from university he rely on hard work and hard work became a renowned journalists
正在翻译,请等待...
相关内容&a一天一句我爱你, Day I love you, & a当时地震来了,你的第一反应是什么? At that time the earthquake has come, what is your first response? & aLooks like cow tongues to me . 看似母牛舌头对我。 & aaustralia ,new cuinea ,and the island of tasmaina 澳洲、新的cuinea和tasmaina海岛 & a正是这样的一种无形的力量才是我们得以克服所有的艰难困苦 Is precisely such one invisible strength is we can overcome all hardships & a他不负责任 He is irresponsible & a他有一些零食和几罐可乐 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我排球打的好。 My volleyball hits good. & a横舟 正在翻译,请等待...
& a我  那里 & aceramide
gold ultra restorative capsules capsules 神经酰胺 金超滋补胶囊胶囊 & a北京市蓝海信德人工环境科技发展有限公司 Beijing blue sea letter Germany artificial environment science and technology development limited company & a姜文的话 Jiang Wen's speech & a黄色のチャンバーを開けないでください [wa]它和没听见在[se] & aaschoff's possible your ass aschoff的可能您的驴子 & a胃不好 正在翻译,请等待...
& aShould you have any questions, please feel free to contact me at
如果您有任何问题,请与我联系在 & ait's a busy day 它是一繁忙的天 & afix break 固定断裂 & aTu vas bien ? 您很好? & a我们准备去安利公司 We prepare the Ainley company & a你晚上有什么安排吗?你是要我现在就去宾馆找你吗? What do you evening have to arrange? You want me to go to the guesthouse to look for you now? & ai thing it is i事它是 & a我想在座的都有绰号吧 I want to present all have the nickname & aMay I have your attention,please?We will go spring outing this weekend.We'll meet at 8a.m. at the school gate and then we'll go to Qingdao and Taishan by bus.We'll stay in Tai'an for 2 days,and we'll also stay in Qingdao for 3 days.So this is a long journey.During the 5 days,we'll climb the mountain,go to the beach,vis 我可以有您的注意,请? & a小姐,多大了? Young lady, was big? & a我偶然遇上了她 I have accidentally met her & a... I have been loving you for a year.. 正在翻译,请等待...
& aDestined to be 被注定的是 & adaily multiple USP 每日倍数USP & asince has become now, why say why。 因为现在成为了,为什么言为什么。 & atoday supermarket 今天超级市场 & ahow do you thing mary 怎么做您事玛丽 & aThey visit their uncle twice a month,on th 10th and 20th of each moth. 他们在th第10和第20每个月两次拜访他们的伯父,每只飞蛾。 & aTherefore, since the open end where it Therefore, from the place which lets loose finished it & a有时大家都得了感冒 正在翻译,请等待...
& a爱只是个传说 Loves only is a fable & a请输入您需要翻译的文本!Stay HungaryStay Foolish. Please input the text which you need to translate! Stay HungaryStay Foolish. & a绘制一个图片 Draws up a picture & a将来我要当飞行员 Future I will have to work as pilot & avoyage into an unknown world invisible to the eye 远航到一个未知的世界里无形对眼睛 & aCalibration: Calibrations of the substances were done covering 0.5 ?g mL-1 through 20 ?g mL-1 range for quercetin, apigenin-7-O-glucoside and rutin. 正在翻译,请等待...
& a李老师,我的英语老师,后来发现了这情况 Under schoolmate's ridicule, I am very sad, to studied has lost the confidence & a准时集合 Punctual set & a每个人有些时候感冒 正在翻译,请等待...
& a很享受这种感觉 Enjoys this kind of feeling very much & aand many people like reading stories about 并且许多人喜欢读书故事关于 & a校史背景 School regulations background & a因为它不仅可以使我们的身体变得强壮 Not only because it may cause our body to become strong & aand Finland. 并且芬兰。 & a我确认了一下这个椅子的坐高是50cm I confirmed this chair seat high is 50cm & a活在当下,活出精彩 Lives in immediately, lives splendidly & aWhat is the bad thing about the car? 什么是坏事关于汽车? & a不是小学吗? Is not the elementary school? & aMy ideal future family 我理想的未来家庭 & abut your robot is just as great as you said it would be 正在翻译,请等待...
& a大学毕业五年后 他靠努力拼搏成了一位著名的新闻记者 正在翻译,请等待...}

我要回帖

更多关于 hollywood reporter 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信