美国人评价中国和印度 为什么说印度人回国后评价中国来中国后傻了

印度网民评论:中国为一名印度人发放绿卡
从这里了解印度人对中国的看法
> 印度网民评论:中国为一名印度人发放绿卡
印度网民评论:中国为一名印度人发放绿卡
根据印度时报的报道,做出了一个罕见的破例,首次为一名发放中国版的“”。印度人如何看中国给印度人发放绿卡呢?有的称印度人应该去皿煮国家;有的印度网民则对中国的开放表示欣赏。三泰虎在本文推出印度网民对“中国为一名印度人发放绿卡”的评论。
原文标题:China opens the door granting ‘green card’ to an Indian
原文链接:/world/china/China-opens-the-door-granting-green-card-to-an-Indian/articleshow/9613141.cms
BEIJING: China has a made a rare exception granting the local equivalent of a ‘green card’ to an Indian for the first time. The Indian, Mohmmed Rizwan, has been given a visa for five years instead of the one-year visa given to almost all foreigners.
Rizwan can expect a 10-year visa once the first phase of five years expires. China introduced the system of granting five-year Permanent Resident cards, somewhat similar to the system in Singapore, only a few years back But it has been tight fisted about it allowing only a few selected foreigners to make the grade.
北京:中国做出了一个罕见的破例,首次为一名印度人发放当地版的“绿卡”。这名叫默罕默德·里知旺的印度人获得了5年期签证,而不是给予几乎所有外国人的一年期签证。
一旦首阶段5年期过期后,里知旺可望得到10年的签证。中国引入发放5年永久居留卡的制度,有点类似几年前新加坡的制度。但是这里比较严格,只允许一些经过挑选的外国人得到授予。
“I think I am the first Indian to get a five-year Permanent Resident status. I have not heard of anyone else getting it,” Rizwan, who has lived in China for 12 years, told TNN.
The move is significant because it opens the doors for at least 50 Indians, who have lived in China for over 12 years. There are over 20 Indian men with Chinese wives. Several Indians have made substantial investments in the country. Checks with Indian officials, old-timers from India and Chinese sources did not throw up any other instance of an Indian getting the coveted PR status.
在中国生活了12年的里知旺告诉TNN称:“我想自己是首位获得5年永久居住权的印度人。我没有听过其他人获得过。”
这一举动有明显意义,因为它为至少50名在中国生活超过12年的印度人打开了大门。有超过20名印度男人有中国妻子。几名印度人已经在该国大量投资。通过印度官员、来自印度的老前辈和中国内部人士的核实,并没有获悉其他印度人得到令人垂涎的永久居住权的例子。
Rizwan said a foreigner must achieve some distinction in the field of science, invest in excess of $1 million or have a Chinese spouse to qualify for the PR status. He has married a Chinese woman based in Beijing.
“I faced no difficulties during the process of applying and approval. I was treated in a friendly manner. There was no hint of suspicion among the officials,” he said referring to the somewhat uneasy relationship between India and China. He works for an American company providing training to teachers at the pre-school level.
里知旺称,外国人必须在科学领域取得一些荣誉、投资超过100万美元或者拥有中国配偶,才有资格取得永久居住权。他已经在北京娶了一名中国女人。
他在提到印度和中国的一些紧张关系时称:“在申请和批准的过程中,我没有遇到任何困难。我受到友好的待遇。在官员中没有猜疑的迹象。”他为一家美国公司向学前水平的教师提供训练。
“It is a good start. It shows the Chinese’s government’s determination to expand people-to-people relationship between the two countries,” he said. He also met other requirements of visa authorities like knowledge of local language and demonstrated usefulness to the local community, he said.
Rizwan wants his four-year old son to get People of Indian Origin status. Indian officials have told him that the PIO scheme does not cover some countries like China. He feels relationship issues cannot be left entirely to the governments, and more efforts should be made to link the people of the two countries through culture and trade exchanges.
The Chinese government has been more eager in considering applications from Japanese and Russians, who have lived in the country for several decades. Some Europeans and Americans have also made the grade.
他称:“这是一个好的开始。它表明中国扩大两国人民关系的决心。”他同时符合颁发签证的其他要求,比如熟悉本地语言和对本地社区的有用之处。
里知旺想让四岁大的儿子获得印度裔的地位。印度官员告诉他印度裔机制不包括中国等一些国家。他认为,关系问题不能全部交给政府,应该做更多的努力,通过文化和贸易交流来联系两国人民。
中国更急切考虑已经在国内生活了几十年的日本人和俄罗斯人的申请。一些欧洲人和美国人也达到了标准。
thindorj (Dharamsala)
Why Indian should go to a place where freedoms and rights were being denied. India is a democratic country and its people enjoy all the freedoms and rights. Indian should stay in India and if possible go to democratic countries rather than oppressed country like China where no freedom is valid.
为什么印度人要去自由和权利受到否定的地方。印度是个皿煮国家,人民享受所有的自由和权利。印度人应该留在印度。如果可能的话,去皿煮国家,而不是中国那样没有自由的压迫国家。
Siloo Kapadia (USA) replies to thindorj
China can be oppressive but so can India. And the life for an average person in China is 100 times better than the life of an average Indian. I urge you to go to China if you can to see for yourself. I used to think like you and went myself and changed my thinking.
中国具有压迫性,但印度也是。中国普通人的生活比印度普通人的生活好100倍。如果你能自己去看,我劝你去中国。我过去跟你一样想,自己去后就改变了想法。
原创翻译:三泰虎
Raj (Delhi) replies to Siloo Kapadia
I have live in China and quite agree with you.
我住在中国,非常同意你的看法。
Siloo Kapadia replies to Raj
People who have been to China know what I am talking about. Only those that have not gone and THINK they know what China is like say that life in China is bad.
去过中国的人知道我在说什么。只有那些没有去过并认为他们了解中国的人喜欢声称中国的生活不好。
yum reda (cuttack)
india wd retaliate by giving a RED visa.
印度可以通过颁发红色签证来报复。
V.C.Shah (Shenzhen, China)
I m an Indian Staying in China since last 18years, also one of my Relative also an Indian staying here since last 21years, we both have China’s Green Card since 2007
我是印度人,过去18年呆在中国。我的一名亲戚也是印度人,过去21年呆在这里。自从2007年以来,我们都有中国的绿卡。
Siloo Kapadia (USA)
I wish TOI and otheres would stop using the term “green card” for permanent residency. The green card is a term exclusive to the permanent residency status given to foreigners in the United States. There is no reason why we must use that term for other than the US. Terms such as “permanent residency” or “PR” are much better. Why should TOI feel the need to use a term that is only valid in America?
我希望印度时报和其他媒体停止使用“绿卡”术语来表达永久居留权。绿卡是用于表达颁发给在美国的外国人的永久居留权地位的专用术语。除了美国,我们没有理由必须使用那个术语。“永久居留证”或者“PR”要好得多。为什么印度时报感觉有必要使用只有在美国有效的术语?
Vivek Kumar (Delhi)
Times of India is the shittiest paper one can get and still it’s India’s leading newspaper. I wonder whether this newspaper also symbolize India’s recent growth, all glossy on paper but nothing to show in real. It’s no surprise such kind of news are on their front page. TOI wants to keep readers amused and not to worry about the dirt. A sad story of journalism.
印度时报是你能找到的最卑劣的报纸,却仍然是印度领先的报纸。我纳闷——是否该报也象征印度最近的发展,一切都是在报纸上,但实际上没有可以显示的。这种新闻出现在他们的头版并不令人吃惊。印度时报想要保持娱乐读者,并不担心污垢。这是有关新闻作风的令人悲伤的故事。
Jaishaker Rathore (Jaipur)
Stupid piece ofnews!Anyways while we are discussing it, good to know that a muslim got a chinese green card. Hope more muslims follow him out of India to China LOL
愚蠢的新闻!不管怎么说,我们正在讨论,很高兴能了解到一名msl获得中国绿卡。希望更多的msl跟随他离开印度去中国。
AK Khairkar (Bolivia )
One Isolated case cannot be said to really open the Chinese doors. Let us see this happen again and again. We must strengthen good relations with China .
有一个个案不能就声称真正打开了中国大门。我们希望这个一次又一次发生。我们必须加强和中国的友好关系。
asshgsh (India)
It’s good that they have developed their economy and governance so much that people want permanent residency there. We should do the same in our country.
他们已经将经济和统治发展到人们想要永久居留证的程度,这非常不错。我们应该也在自己国家这样做。
inquilab (India)
Finally China started duplicating American “GREEN CARD” also… my god.. save India!!!
中国最终开始复制美国的“绿卡”…天啊..救救印度吧!!!
Johnson (Singapore)
Hopefully next they will introduce Democracy just like in other parts of the world so their people can live in respect and dignity and not be locked up for silly and stupid offences
就像世界其他地方一样,希望他们下次引入皿煮。这样,他们的人民就可以有尊严的生活,而不是因为愚蠢的冒犯被关起来。
Iron (Somewhere East) replies to Johnson
Whats the big deal about democracy? Their system is working well for them. Frankly, I should say its doing much better than the many democratic countries.
皿煮有什么大不了的?他们的体制运作非常好。坦白地说,我该说的是中国比许多皿煮国家做得更好。
sandeep (Beijing) replies to Johnson
Indian democraccy is a farce!Politicians don’t get locked up up even for murder-rape-loot-curruption -you name it!bteer to be in a disiplined country like China than in a farce democracy like India!
印度皿煮就是个笑话!政客甚至不会因为谋杀、强奸、抢劫和腐败等凡是你说得出的罪行而被关起来。宁愿呆在中国那样有纪律的国家,也不愿呆在印度那样的皿煮闹剧中。
Sree (Bangalore) replies to Johnson
Chinese rulers are better than Indian correpted polititians. They want China to be the super power while Indian polititians want swiz accounts only. Being a democratic country, in India we have the voting power to vote for one candidate from this list : Corrupted1,Corrupted2 and Crimial3.
中国统治者比印度腐败的政客更好。他们想让中国成为超级大国,而印度政客想要的只是瑞士银行账户。作为皿煮国家,我们在印度拥有为名单中的一名候选人投票的权利:腐败1、腐败2和罪犯3。
asshgsh (India) replies to Sree
Maybe you lack self-respect which evolution has given to even an insect. Maybe you like being locked up and insulted as long as you have TV/food/AC.
也许你缺少连昆虫都天生具备的自尊。也许只要拥有电视、食物和账户,你被关起来也不介意。
Raaj K (D.C, USA)
Thanks TOI, this is like such fantastic news. Did this article need to be part of today’s headlines? How much more worse can this newspaper get? And by the way, did your correspondent even check with the Chinese authorities to make sure if this moron was the first Indian to get this “rare” honor or did he just happen to be a friend of this correspondent? And, can you please stop reporting about SRK, Aamir Khan, Salman Khan, Saif, Amitabh Bachchan and Sachin? Please report about the common man and not about guys who invite your reporters to their private parties to get written about. We’re not interested in knowing about what stage Aishwarya Rai’s pregnancy is in, or a scoop on what they are planning to name their kid… got it?
谢谢印度时报,这就像是非常奇妙的新闻。这篇文章有必要成为今天的头条部分吗?这家报纸能获得多少更差的新闻?顺便说下,你们的通讯记者有没有和中国当局确认这个傻瓜是否是获此“罕见”荣誉的首位印度人,或者他是否正好是记者的朋友?还有,你能停止报道SRK、阿米尔·可汗、沙尔曼·可汗、塞夫、阿米塔布·巴强和萨钦的有关消息吗?请报道老百姓,而不是那些邀请你们记者到他们私人聚会写有关报道的家伙。我们对艾西瓦娅·雷的怀孕状况不感兴趣,或者对她们计划给自己孩子取什么名字不感兴趣…理解吗?
Meera (Agra)
It is good to government of China opening up. It is good for China as well as Indians working and living there.
中国开放是好的。印度人在那里工作和生活对于中国来说也是好的。
swamivas (Hong Kong)
A welcome commendable reciprocal wise move, though long overdue!
虽然期待已久,不过是一个受欢迎、值得赞美、互惠的明智举动!
原创翻译:三泰虎
Truth (Shanghai)
This is a bad start for China. China should only lure Japanese and Russians to work in China. Indians have no value to China. Hong Kong should also shut door to Indians
这对中国是个不好的开始。中国应该吸引日本人和俄罗斯人到中国工作。印度人对中国没有价值。香港也应该对印度人关闭大门。
Vinod (Shanghai) replies to Truth
Hey… Mr. Truth,i’m living in China since ; The only place in which Indians getting a fair respect and value only in China… Have you been in USA or Europe or Middle east? How they are treating Indians… don’t be so stupid
嘿..Truth先生。我自从2005年以来居住在中国…印度人只有在中国这个唯一的地方才得到公平尊敬和价值…你到过美国、欧洲或者中东吗?他们如何对待印度人…别这么傻了。
Indian (Bangalore/Shenzhen) replies to Vinod
I agree you Vinod. I’m living in China for the last one year.You cannot see such a beautiful country in the world.And the Chinese people are so loving and caring. They are not like the jobeless Americans and Australian drug adicts.They work hard and respect Indian workers and business man. Frankly saying all Indians who visited China atleast once would surely love to stay here than in an indian city.Here you get respect from everybody, from police,govt officials,hospital staffs,taxvalas while in india you can never expect respect from these categories.I love China and hope China and India would be the best friends in the next century. Those who blame china,visit that country atleasy once.
我同意你的看法,Vinod。我过去一年居住在中国。你在世界上看不到如此漂亮的国家。中国人非常有爱心。他们不像失业的美国人和澳大利亚吸毒者。他们勤劳工作,尊敬印度工人和商人。坦白地说,所有至少访问过中国一次的印度人肯定更喜欢呆在这里,而不是印度城市。你在这里受到所有人的尊敬,警察、政府官员、医院工作人员等,而在印度,你永远不能指望这些人的尊敬。我热爱中国,希望中国和印度在下个世纪里成为最好的朋友。那些指责中国的,请至少访问这个国家一次。
Ramesh (Riyadh) replies to Indian
HI, I was a resident of Hongkong for 5 years and have been a wide traveller throughout the world including those of developed and relatively lesser developed world including Pakistan, Congo. Honestly every country is beautiful and all people want peace and progress. Stop being critical of any country, culture etc. Govts may be bad but usually not people in the long run. Respect for Indians is increasing almost everywhere by the day, exceptions some incidents in few countries.
嗨,我曾经在香港居住5年,在全世界广泛旅行,包括那些发达世界和相对不发达世界,包括巴基斯坦、刚果。诚实地说,每个国家都是漂亮的,所有民族都想要和平和进步。不要挑剔任何国家、文化等。政府可能是不好的,但人们通常不是。除了一些国家的偶发事件,对印度人的尊敬几乎在每个地方每天都在增加。
ankur (wuhan, china)
even i have a permanent resident status for 5 years. most students in my batch (medicine) have resident status for 5 years.
甚至我都有5年的永久居留权。我大多数同批次的同学(药学)有5年的居留权。
Manmohan malhotra (Delhi)
This is a welcome step from chinese Govt.
这是中国受欢迎的举措。
标签: , , ,
版权所有: 非特殊声明均为本站原创文章,转载请注明出处:
订阅更新: 您可以通过20分钟后,男子终于被围观群众和前来交警叫醒。
这种现象已经存在了两周,引得不少村民前去拍照。
声明:本文由入驻搜狐公众平台的作者撰写,除搜狐官方账号外,观点仅代表作者本人,不代表搜狐立场。
  我在中国呆了几个星期,我认为我有必要记录下我的见闻,因为它们发生得毫无章法。我们总是开玩笑称&中国制造&是便宜且劣质的。但是中国街上的东西却违法了这一定律,建筑和人行道、公园、花园、树木等等都是一流的。
  中国的小细节们也一样符合规律。月台根据火车重量设计,与周遭的环境相对应的干净整洁。
  还有一点不同,就是中国人很喜欢茶。自由斗士Maulana Azad阿布&卡拉姆寻找茶,然后他拒绝了印度的饮料。他称之为液体halwa。
  在中国的城市和乡村,你可以感觉到平等。像印度一样,把人按照肤色、体型、美丑来分阶级的现象并不明显。
  90%的中国人口是汉族,这是一个美丽的人种,他们体型小,但并不是营养不良,肤色闪闪发光,没有体毛。就像欧洲民族一样,最主要的体型是苗条。
  老人们老当益壮,在工作场所也依然活跃(我们坐船时,船上的船夫最年轻的是74岁)。公园里也都是老人们在锻炼,茶房中也随处可见他们的身影。
  车牌号码是英文,也许因为中国的系统太复杂了,在小小的一块车牌上难以表示,用英文也便于阅读。
  中国上海
  标牌上的英语很奇怪,正如我们所知的一样,可能他们都是查字典写的,比如&Tickets once sold will be dishonoured.&(票一旦售出再不XX?)
  这样的翻译很常见,比如再男厕所里有&请对准&&请站得近些以保持便池干净&,当然,我并不需要如此。(此处有笑声hhha)
  中国有很强的国家渗透。比如,在阳朔,所有的餐馆被要求使用同样的餐具,由同一公司清洗和回收,在客人用餐前由透明的塑料纸包装摆在桌上。这样的执行在印度可能吗?在我最爱的古吉拉特邦也没有可能。
  货币上都印有毛泽东的头像,发行的银行是中国人民银行。
  你可以在一家高端的饭店享用高级的餐饮,包括啤酒,七个人只要3000。在印度这样的价钱很难拥有这样的质量和环境。
  在机场,不用登记就可以使用网络和WiFi。几乎没有什么安全措施。男人和女人欢快地玩在一起。没有安全检查和一票检查。他们不像我们一样有三项检查措施:门口票检、登机检查和验印。
  原因是,和所有西方国家一样,他们对于安检的定义并不局限于检查地点,还在于周围的环境。
  人们的读写能力很不错。即使是工人阶级也能阅读顺畅。在中国,学习艺术和音乐比学习医学和机械贵。这是高度开化人民的标志。在饭店没有小费,也不会有人说要更多钱,即使是苦力也不会如此,他们都是有尊严的。
  中国与我们相同的地方:宗教框架,需要上供,但是中国不会像我们一样供奉黄金;敬奉祖先。
  在公共场合和谈话中,中国人和我们一样聒噪,但是他们不会发出没有意义的鸣响。
  和我们一样,中国人也很尊重钱,虽然不是崇敬。中国的企业基础不会被地理或者种姓制度限制,不像我们。这也是为什么中国的经济能够获得更大的成功。
  中国也有很多负面。选择的机会太少了。政府决定网络的入口,比如中国不能使用Google。也没有Facebook,Twitter,Gmail和YouTube。
  中国夜景
  国家非常高效也善于渗透。我想中国在许多其他历史时期也都是一样的,包括君主政体。
  印度经常拿自己的经济发展和中国相比。但事实上很不应该。这不是一项比赛,也无法得奖。如果真的是一场比赛,那么我们已经输了并且还在继续输。在我离开印度前,我们所说的是超过中国的发展速度。现在中国的经济发展速度是我们的四倍。他们的经济增长率已经达到了两位数。
  我们要根据国家的真正情况,不要说大话。
  孟买贫民窟
  印度人,包括世袭主义者、共产主义者、印度教教徒、穆斯林,其实都是毫无关系的。世界教会我们的是如何不让自己的思维被禁锢,不要被我们激烈的民族主义影响
  事实上,我们成功甚少。我们每天都在为愚蠢的事情争吵。禁止MAGGI,禁止UBER!在其他国家进步的时候。
  去看三峡大坝,我的地图上显示45座大桥横跨长江及其支流。整个雅鲁赞布江上有多少呢?2?一个中国城市,重庆,很多印度人都没有听过,但是他们在上个世纪的工业发展就超过了整个印度国家。比较令人尴尬,且无意义。不过,中国也还需进步,他们也还没有像欧洲和日本一样在经济和政治自由方面发展完全,还存在着一些负面的东西。但你可以看见他们的进步。再有一个世纪的进步他们就完成了。政治自由总会自动或以其他方式到来。
  我们逃离黑暗进入文明的道路在何方?我们的平等繁荣社会在何方?说实话,我看不见。但我知道,那些说要靠政府来完成,忽视公民社会的力量的说法一定是错误的。
  印度抱怨中国太狠:加入核供应集团梦想落空
  印度《德干先驱报》14日报道称,“核供应国集团”近日在阿根廷举行年会,讨论是否允许印度加入其中。北京的反对让新德里成为该集团会员国的努力再次落空。
  “核供应国集团”控制着全球核燃料、设备和技术的贸易。该报说,美国称,印度已经为“核供应国集团”成员国身份做好准备。美国总统奥巴马今年访问新德里,在与印度总理莫迪会晤之后发表的联合声明中说,美国支持印度申请并最终成为“核供应国集团”成员国。2008年9月,在美国的游说下,“核供应国集团”解除了对印度自其1974年核试验后的核出口限制。
  印度加入核供应集团落空
  《德干先驱报》说,参加此次年会的中国外交官称,《不扩散核武器条约》是多边出口管控体系的基石。截至目前,“核供应国集团”一直都把《不扩散核武器条约》成员身份作为接纳新成员的重要标准。他们坚持,非《不扩散核武器条约》成员加入“核供应国集团”必须取得现有成员国的一致同意。该报评论说,中国的立场明显是要为巴基斯坦获得“核供应国集团”成员国身份做准备。目前印度和巴基斯坦都未签署《不扩散核武器条约》。
  印度加入核供应集团落空
  目前在这一问题上,“核供应国集团”存在分歧。此前路透社报道说,支持印度加入的国家认为,印度已是一个掌握先进核能且将成为重要的核能出口国家,让它加入“核供应国集团”能更有效约束它。持怀疑态度的国家认为,这将削弱《不扩散核武器条约》的效力,“使其齿轮倒转,因为印度在历史上从来没有坚决地执行它承诺的责任”。中国此举被认为是出于对整个核不扩散秩序的维护。
  印度人竟这样讨论中国:14亿人听闻笑得直不起腰
  China will, forthe foreseeable future, remain a significant foreign policy and securitychallenge for India.It is the one major power which impinges directly on India’s geopolitical space. As itseconomic and military capabilities expand,its power differential with India is likelyto widen.
  在可预知的未来,中国对印度还是有重大外交政策和安全挑战。这是对印度地理空间上的其中一个重大冲击。由于经济和军事能力扩张,中国与印度的权利差距将会越来越大。
  As is well known,Indiaand Chinahave long-standing disagreements on an agreeable border. Skirmishes andincidents have occurred across the Line of Actual Control. Our strategy shouldbe to ‘hold the line’in the north on the Sino-Indian land frontier, butmaintain and,if possible, enlarge India’s current edge in themaritime south.
  众所周知,印度和中国在边境问题上一直存在争议。在边境的实际控制权问题上,小争议和小事件一直不断发生。我们的策略应该是在中国――印度的土地边境上,保持底线,维持,而且如果可能的话,扩大印度当前在南海的控制权。
  习近平和莫迪
  评论翻译:
  We already stole it
  Wehave more Thunder fried chicken outlets in Indiathan in China
  我们印度的炸鸡名店比中国多。
  印度街头
  Re:We already stole it
  by some one (View MyPage) on Mar 25,
  China will not be able to respect India as longas it remains weak. It is bound to attack India sooner or later. Causes ofdispute are not the boundary disputes, but geopolitical intolerance.
  Indiahas an inefficient system of governance that cannot develop lasting strength.It will be always vulnerable to attack by external forces like China and Pakistan. However India has alarge population which is totally ignorant and
  关注铁血军事微信公众号,每天给您推荐5篇军事精选。
  在微信添加:tiexuejunshi(铁血军事),或扫描左侧二维码。
欢迎举报抄袭、转载、暴力色情及含有欺诈和虚假信息的不良文章。
请先登录再操作
请先登录再操作
微信扫一扫分享至朋友圈
搜狐公众平台官方账号
生活时尚&搭配博主 /生活时尚自媒体 /时尚类书籍作者
搜狐网教育频道官方账号
全球最大华文占星网站-专业研究星座命理及测算服务机构
铁血军事由是中国最大的军事社区铁血军事网运营(www.ti...
1982文章数