我们对您的信息保密并不收取任何费用
方式C下载APP到本机
乐家族猜你喜欢-->英雄,快来抢沙发!加载中...英雄,快来抢沙发!
乐视集团旗下网站
乐视网频道
乐视网旗下产品
违法和不良信息举报电话:
Copyright &
乐视视频(le.com)All rights reserved.0&&parseInt(document.getElementById('custompage').value)页&&1&&parseInt(document.getElementById('custompage').value)楼&&
回复:28 &查看:27310 &
求知帖:加油站的说我油箱气压太大
42243 爱卡币
来自: 广东省|深圳市
求知帖:加油站的说我油箱气压太大
周日去加油,加油站的人说我的油箱气压太大,一开盖子,气就喷出来了,还说我油箱盖子那里都开始氧化了,让我买他们50块的什么宝,我当时没要,对这个也不懂,求达人指导!!!!!
[im g].cn/attachments/a/day_5020409_fb601a95ffbbC658c5dlkZ.gif[/im g]
[每日热点]:
爱车:暂无
22647 爱卡币
他们的销售压力大了。
760) {this.resized= this.width=760; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.width>760) {this.resized= this.width=760; this.style.cursor='hand'; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onclick="if(!this.resized) {} else {window.open('http://125.218.63.3/RealTime/subzsShow.jpg');}" onmousewheel="return imgzoom(this);" alt="" />
[每日热点]:
2011年度最犀利会员
90458 爱卡币
来自: 广东省|佛山市
[每日热点]:
823 爱卡币
劣质油加多了,注意加好油,
到4S清洗油管,
油箱内的气压没地方排了,正常是循环可排气的,加劣质油后堵了。
关于中国首都问题,有四句话。居长安者盛世统,迁洛阳者天下分,都南京者朝命短,首北京者众卑微。
[每日热点]:
24400 爱卡币
每次去加油的时候,打开油条盖都要“扑”的一声排气声,不会有问题吧?
[每日热点]:
54494 爱卡币
有根专门放气的管子的, 怎么会积累压力呢?
寄生,却自居为主人,这就是虚伪。
一辆60年代生产的老解放牌汽车,全身都快散了 ,既换不了发动机,又换不了制动系统,车上的人还天真的以为,换个驾驶员就好了。害怕的是,这辆破车在被喷了一身红油漆后,竟然准备上高速公路了!更要命的是这个驾驶员一面开车还一面做梦。
在大航海时代,我们实行海禁政策;在大贸易时代,我们禁绝国际贸易;在大数据时代,我们关闭互联网。
[每日热点]:
380 爱卡币
夏天是正常现象了
[每日热点]:
32173 爱卡币
说明现在天气热了
[每日热点]:
9804 爱卡币
[每日热点]:
70904 爱卡币
还有这事?
[每日热点]:
回复成功,收到1个大米!
10&&parseInt(document.getElementById('custompage_down').value)页楼打开微信扫一扫
后使用快捷导航没有帐号?
查看: 13058|回复: 138
不是所有人都能做好这份工作 致加油站行业
微信扫一扫
转发朋友圈
在线时间218 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
最近看见鼓楼有很多喷中国石化 石油的帖子,怕打字的我,还是决定写点东西。
& &首先,作为一个中国公民,你应该尊敬中国石油业,中国石化 石油 每天向国家上的税就是18个亿,每天你们去加油站加油,6块一升的油,国家就拿了3块多的税,价格由国家调控,每个地方区域不同,离原油远的,运费各种,价格就有所不同,有多少人进来就说怎么你们的比别处的贵,问题是你可以去别出加,北京便宜,去北京加呀!美国便宜
& & 本人在加油站工作过一段时间,每天来加油的人各种各样,有开奔驰宝马进来加10块钱的 5块的啦!其实我最喜欢这种,加完收工,多卖一吨油,工资多出几分钱,没多大点意思。你进来加油,我想任何一个加油员都会问你加多少,加什么油,加满都是客户说的,凑个整数,是为了方便大家,加油站不是菜市场,1角2角的钱没使着,就拿14.3远,收你15块 你怕不会得,一般加油的只会收你14元,车加满了,汽油属于危险品,存在自燃 或者各种条件促使燃烧,100块200块 加满了其实很多人是怕蒸发,其实聪明的人都懂 ,你去加油站的路程 时间,比你蒸发掉的要用的多,打个比例用矿泉水接一瓶汽油,摆一个月,不会蒸发多少。我每次自己开车,油都是加到口,省得麻烦,推车没那么简单,特别在荒山野坝,怕加太满你跟加油员说 跳枪就行 调枪距离加到口应该还相差20多块钱的油。
& & 每款车的油箱型号都不相同,有些跳枪就会漫出来,有的跳枪了还可以加50--80,有的车没油 但是一加就跳枪,进油系统太细,只能用手拿着加,在这里扫个盲 用手拿着加和枪直接挂着加的油是一样的多,摩托车怎么挂,其实我也想让它挂着加,捏一天开关,累都累死,每次有人说油不够各种骂,到最后要不是自己油表坏掉。 燃油宝是有作用的,我自己是加油站的,自己也在用,燃油宝只能清洁油路,用过的都知道效果,就像一个人吃保健品。
& & 来加油的都是上帝,这是加油站一直贯彻的,但是请尊重他人,学会尊重。没人给你加油,你的车就是一堆废铁,你进来加了几百块的油根本不能证明什么,随便一辆柴油车4000多,没必要在加油站耀武扬威,己所不欲勿施于人,你开奔驰进来200块,人家拖拉机进来也是200块,请问你在我们眼里有区别吗?最几码人家开拖拉机的有礼貌,你是目中无人,觉得高人一等。收起你的嘴脸,我们不叫 喂 喂 那谁,只有加油站半夜是不关门的,你们想象下 救护车 消防车夜里没油,半夜那些小混混啦 老婊啦 多呢很,为了让你们每时每刻有油加,老子是彻夜彻夜呢挣着眼,我们这些一线员工就怕是最肉麻呢啦。一个月2000多点,小卖部又有任务,一天700多个车次。加油时间长了,怕活不得多长,整天吸油气。就算和客户发生争吵,只能说对不起,都是自己的错,迫于领导各种,大家都是为了生活,和谐社会是靠大家的。在这里也说说那些石化的蛀虫,不要少加任何一块钱的油,清清白白做人,大家都苦。
& & 发这篇 不想证明什么,只是想说 请学会尊重任何一个做服务行业的一线员工。进来加油站,请不要打电话,抽烟,车速控制点,撞到老子,一句话都不会跟你讲,上去就踩。进来加油请把窗子摇下来,说太大,嫌声音大 说太小,你又听不见,给车上的孩子树立个榜样。不喜勿喷。不爽来战
服务行业的苦衷。
这种贴也上榜首。。小编是瞎子
卖燃油宝的基本都不是加油站的员工
推荐到首页,让更多楼友关注!
在线时间4044 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币18234 个
别的我就不说了,但是那个神马燃油宝,别说要钱了,不要钱我也不敢往车里加!即使真的有用,那也绝对是副作用!!
在线时间2843 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币9515 个
有些人属于天生不懂得尊重服务员,不过说实话,有些加油员是够呛,而且中石油在接待各方面确实要比中石化的强。
我人在江湖,心不在江湖。
在线时间17 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1915 个
服务行业的不只有加油站,意思么垄断行业么是老爹咯!只要是服务行业都会受气,做不了可以不干去当老板,服务行业我也做过,也会去尊重别人,但是自己做错了都不晓得道歉的人么也是该喷,毕竟是拿钱消费还受气么就不对了!楼下怎么看。
在线时间394 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币3254 个
既然是服务行业就该干好你自己的事,哪个服务行业不受气?受不了你就辞职啊,有那么多牢骚?你的工作本来就是加油,嫌累可以不干啊~本来不想发表意见的,但是你一说燃油宝,气就来了,也就是在高速收费站这里这个加油站被忽悠了半天看她工作也不容易加过一次燃油宝,你妹的,那一箱油能给你熄火几次,最后怕的是高速熄火一次,还好是才上高速车速不快,但也是吓得一身冷汗,果断高仓收费站下来清洗油箱油路。
人生在世不称意&&
在线时间357 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币20350 个
加油站上班是有点累呢,了解楼主
在线时间75 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1072 个
都是用嘴说& && &我去加200的油告诉我加170的油& & 帮我加30的燃油宝& && &&&我说不加& &&&然后又叫我帮她买包烟& & 我日& &&&直接是推销员啊
在线时间119 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
真是奇葩评论,
在线时间44 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币474 个
中石油服务态度貌似一直都比中石化好,去过很多加油站就特么中石化的人拽了,尤其是收银的,我出钱加油感觉就像我在求她给我加油。
在线时间218 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
统一回复 不喜勿喷 看看就行 加油站是我的起点 现在有车有房有小三。感觉我说错的留地址 留号码 当面谈
在线时间292 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币2962 个
服务行业的不只有加油站,意思么垄断行业么是老爹咯!只要是服务行业都会受气,做不了可以不干去当老板,服 ...你了嘛,还会咋个看
在线时间218 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
有些人属于天生不懂得尊重服务员,不过说实话,有些加油员是够呛,而且中石油在接待各方面确实要比中石化的 ...看看就行
在线时间218 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
服务行业的不只有加油站,意思么垄断行业么是老爹咯!只要是服务行业都会受气,做不了可以不干去当老板,服 ...个人看法 看看就行
在线时间218 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
既然是服务行业就该干好你自己的事,哪个服务行业不受气?受不了你就辞职啊,有那么多牢骚?你的工作本来就 ...不加就行 领导让卖 看看就行 不喜勿喷
在线时间761 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币3612 个
我喜欢看你的发家故事
在线时间218 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
我喜欢看你的发家故事家里有钱,去加油站算劳改
在线时间218 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币1217 个
在线时间1485 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币6836 个
孤篙一帆烟波里,起看寥落星辰,
在线时间460 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币4794 个
想办张中石化的卡,哪里正规点?请教。
在线时间6 小时
主题帖子积分
古楼币54 个
有些人总觉得花了钱就高人一等,动不动满嘴脏话显示自己牛逼,所以现在大家都是以钱为中心,社会整体素质没法提高。
收藏:3804&|&帖子:5万
车友会成员
加入高古楼车友会自爆车标照片即可申请
在会员活动版块自爆照片即可申请
注册成为古楼会员即可领取
发贴数大于5000贴即可申请
玉溪高古楼APP扫描上方二维码随时随地玩转高古楼列表网公众号列表活动随时有扫我活动不错过
黄金加油站附近二手房友情小提示
黄金加油站附近二手房相关推荐
黄金加油站附近二手房相关公司
黄金加油站附近二手房相关分类
&2017 列表网&琼ICP备号-12&增值电信业务经营许可证B2-&&
还没关注列表网?一大波金豆等你拿!小站会根据您的关注,为您发现更多,
看到喜欢的小站就马上关注吧!
下一站,你会遇见谁的梦想?
学海无涯苦作舟
16天记住7000考研单词
16天记住7000考研单词(第一天)&1. With my own ears I clearly heard the heart beat of the nuclear bomb.&我亲耳清楚地听到原子弹的心脏的跳动。&2. Next year the bearded bear will bear a dear baby in the rear.&明年,长胡子的熊将在后方产一头可爱的小崽.&3. Early I searched through the earth for earthware so as to research in earthquake.&早先我在泥土中搜寻陶器以研究地震.&4. I learn that learned earnest men earn much by learning.&我得知有学问而认真的人*学问挣很多钱.&5. She swears to wear the pearls that appear to be pears.&她发誓要戴那些看起来像梨子的珍珠。&6. I nearly fear to tear the tearful girl's test paper.&我几乎害怕撕那个泪流满面的女孩的试卷.&7. The bold folk fold up the gold and hold it in hand.&大胆的人们将黄金折叠起来拿在手里。&8. The customers are accustomed to the disgusting custom.&顾客们习惯了令人讨厌的风俗.&9. The dust in the industrial zone frustrated the industrious man.&工业区里的灰尘使勤勉的人灰心.&10. The just budget judge just justifies the adjustment of justice.&公正的预算法官只不过为司法调整辩护而已。&11. I used to abuse the unusual usage, but now I'm not used to doing so.&我过去常滥用这个不寻常的用法,但我现在不习惯这样做。&12. The lace placed in the palace is replaced first, and displaced later.&放在皇宫的带子先被替换,后来被转移。&13. I paced in the peaceful spacecraft.&我在宁静的宇宙飞船里踱步.&14. Sir, your bird stirred my girlfriend's birthday party.&先生,你的鸟搅了我女友的生日聚会。&15. The waterproof material is suitable for the aerial used near the waterfall.&这种耐水材料适合用在瀑布附近的天线.&16. I hint that the faint saint painted the printer with a pint of paint.&我暗示说虚弱的圣徒用了一品脱油漆涂印刷机.&17. At any rate, the separation ratio is accurate.&无论如何,这个分离比是精确的.&18. The boundary around the round ground separates us from the surroundings.&围绕着圆形场地的边界将我们同四周隔开.&19. The blunder made the underground instrument undergo an undermining of the thunderbolt.&这个失策让地下仪器经受了一次雷电的破坏。&20. The tilted salt filters halt alternately for altering.&倾斜的盐过滤器交替地停下以便改造.&21. The wandering band abandoned her bandaged husband on Swan Island.&流浪的乐队把她那位打着绷带的丈夫遗弃在天鹅岛上.&22. The manly Roman woman manager by the banner had man's manner.&军旗旁那位有男子气概的古罗马女经理具有男子风度.&23. In the lane the planer saw a planet airplane under the crane.&在巷道里,刨工看见了起重机下的行星飞机.&24. The wet pet in the net hasn't got on the jet plane yet.&网中的湿宠物还没有登上喷气飞机.&25. After maintenance the main remains and remainders are left on the domain.&维修之后,主要遗骸和剩余物留在了领地上.&26. The grandson branded the brandy randomly.&孙子给白兰地随机地打上烙印。&27. The landlord's land on the hightland of the mainland expanded a lot.&地主在大陆高原上的土地扩张了很多.&28. Utilize the fertilizer to keep the land fertile.&利用化肥保持土地肥沃.&29. The grand commander demands thousands of sandy sandwiches.&大司令官要成千个沙色三明治。&30. I infer that he is indifferent to differentiating the offers in different conferences.&我推断他对区分不同会谈中的报价漠不关心.&31. The maximum plus or minus the minimum makes minute difference.&最大值加上或者减去最小值只产生极小的差异.&32. The witty witness withdraws his words within minutes without any reason.&诙谐的证人在几分钟之内无故地收回了他说的话.&33. The cake maker shakes a naked snake with the quaking rake without sake.&蛋糕制造者无缘无故地用抖动的耙子摇一条赤裸的蛇.&34. By the crook, the cook looked through a cookbook before making hooked cookies.&在溪边,厨子在做钩形饼干之前查阅了一本食谱。&35. The writer writes the white book quite quietly in quilt.&作家在被子里十分平静地写白皮书。&36. On the chilly hillside, he is unwilling to write his will on the ten-shilling bill.&在寒冷的山坡上,他不愿意将遗嘱写在十先令的账单上.&37. The weaver will leave for the heavy heaven.&那位纺织工将要到阴沉的天国里去.&38. The handy left-hander left a handsome handkerchief on the handle of the handbag.&手巧的左撇子把一方漂亮手帕留在手提包的提手上。&39. The thief chief achieved the theft of a handkerchief for mischief.&贼首领完成了偷手帕的恶作剧.&40. I believe my brief words will relieve her grief.&我相信我简短的话会减轻她的悲痛.&41. At the dock I'm shocked to see the pocket rocket made of a block of rock.&在码头看到一块岩石做的小巧火箭,我感到震惊.&42. Standing under the outstanding rock I misunderstood his standard standpoint.&站在突出的岩石下,我误解了他的标准立场。&43. The substantial part of the constitution about the institution of institutes is substituted.&宪法中有关设立协会的实质性部分被替换.&44. Spell smell! Very well, the well-being for human being will swell.&拼写气味(一词)!很好,人类的福利将会膨胀.&45. Once none of you is here, the man in throne will live alone in the lonely zone.&一旦你们没有人在此,王位上的人就要孤独地生活在这个孤寂的地带。&46. Nowadays the once unknown snowy hill is well-known for snowstorm.&如今那座曾经不出名的多雪小山因暴风雪而出名.&47. For instance, I can instantly know the constant distance.&例如,我可以即刻知道该恒定距离。&48. The man beyond the bond is fond of the second wonderful diamond.&那位不受约束的人喜欢第二颗奇异的钻石。&49. While sinking into thinking, the shrinking linkman drank the pink ink sprinkled on the wrinkly paper.&陷入沉思时,退缩的联络员喝掉了洒在皱纹纸上的粉红色墨水。&50. The contribution distributor thinks the microcomputer pollution is absolutely beyond dispute.&捐款分配者认为微机污染是绝对不容置疑的. & &16天记住7000考研单词(第二天)&51. He repeatedly repeats, "Eat meat."&他再三重复说:"吃肉."&52. Having canceled X-ray scan, the cancerous candidate on the canvas ate the idle candles in the candy can.&取消X线扫描后,帆布上的癌症候选人吃了糖果罐里的闲置蜡烛。&53. The dominant candidate is nominally nominated for president.&占优势的候选人名义上被任命为总统.&54. The extravagant savage made the interior and exterior criteria of deterioration.&奢侈的野蛮人制定了腐败的内外标准.&55. No, nobody's body is noble, nor is his.&不,没有任何人的躯体是高贵的,他的也不是.&56. Axe the tax on taxis. Wax may relax the body.&削减出租车的税费。蜂蜡可以使身体放松.&57. The man in mask I let him put the basket on the desk in the dusk.&戴面具的人向我要任务,我让他在黄昏时把篮子放到桌子上.&58. The lump jumped off the pump and bumped on the trumpet in the dump.&傻大个跳下水泵撞到垃圾堆里的喇叭上。&59. On my request the conqueror questioned the man who jumped the queue.&根据我的请求,征服者质问了插队者.&60. They are arguing about the document of the monumental instrument.&他们在辩论关于那件不朽乐器的文献.&61. However, L nevertheless, he is clever forever.&无论如何,杠杆从未发烧;尽管如此,他始终机灵。&62. I never mind your unkind reminding that my grindstone hinders your cylinder.&我决不介意你不友善的提醒说我的磨刀石妨碍了你的汽缸。&63. I feed the food to the bleeding man in the flood.&我把食品喂给洪水中的那个流血的人.&64. It's a treason terror of the seasonal oversea seafood is reasonable.&认为季节性的海外海鲜的价格是合理的就是背叛。&65. The veteran in velvet found that the diameter of the thermometer was one metre.&穿天鹅绒的老兵发现温度计的直径为一米.&66. The cube in the tubular cup occupies one cubic meter.&筒状杯中的立方体占有一个立方米(的体积).&67. Put the spotless potatoes, tomatoes and tobacco atoms into the hot pot.&把无斑点的土豆、番茄和烟草微粒放进热锅里。&68. The preacher preached to the teacher's teacup.&传教士对着老师的茶杯说教.&69. "My behavior is on behalf of half zebras," the algebra teacher said.&"我的行为代表了一半斑马的利益,"代数老师说.&70. Unlike my uncle, I likely like that bike (bicycle).&我不象叔叔,我很可能喜欢那辆自行车.&71. She likes nothing but things of clothing and cloth.&除了衣物和布料之类的东西外,她什么也不喜欢.&72. The doctor's doctrine undid one dollar and a dozen of collars.&博士的学说毁掉了一美元和一打衣领。&73. On the bus the busy businessman did a business with the buyer.&在公共汽车上,忙碌的商人与买主做了一笔生意.&74. Vegetables and tablets on the stably established table show no instability.&放在稳定设置的桌子上的蔬菜和药片没有显示不稳定性。&75. Primarily, the prime criminal's crime has nothing to do with lime and overtime.&首犯的犯罪基本上与石灰和加班无关.&76. The ring on the spring string rings during springtime.&弹簧弦上的环在春天鸣响。&77. Shut in the hut, I'm puzzled how to cut down the output of nuts.&关在茅棚里,我为削减坚果的产量犯难。&78. It's better to put letters at the inlet and outlet.&最好在进口和出口处标上字母.&79. During this serious period, the superierrorries of questions about the supermarket.&在这段严肃时间内,上级问了下级一连串有关超级市场的问题。&80. I tuned the tone of the stone phone with a bone.&我用骨头调整了石质耳机的音调.&81. On Revenue avenue, the grave traveler jumped the gravestone bravely.&在税收大道上,严肃的旅行者勇敢地跳过墓碑.&82. The slave safely saved the sharp shavers in a cave nearby the cafeteria.&奴隶将锋利的剃刀安全地保存在自助餐厅附近的洞穴里.&83. Most hosts are hostile to the foremost ghost hostage almost to the utmost.&大多数主人对最前面的幽灵人质的敌对态度几乎到了极顶.&84. The mapper trapped in the gap tapped the tap wrapper with strap.&陷在缝中的制图者用皮带轻击塞子套.&85. The scout with shoulder-straps shouted on the outermost route as a routine.&戴肩章的侦察员照例在最外围的路线上叫喊.&86. The reproached coach unloaded the loaves to the approachable roadside.&遭到责备的教练把面包卸到可接近的路旁.&87. The news about the broadened breadth is broadcast abroad.&宽度加宽的消息被广播到国外.&88. The motive of the emotional movie is to move the removed men.&那部情感电影的动机在于感动被开除的人。&89. Otherwise, mother will go to another movie together with brother.&不然,妈妈就和弟弟一起去看另一场电影。&90. Furthermore, we gathered leather and feather for the future colder weather.&而且,我们收集了皮革和羽毛以应付将来更冷的天气。&91. Before the premier, the old soldier scolds the cold weather.&老兵当着首相的面咒骂寒冷的天气。&92. Whether the weather is good or bad, neither father nor I am going to the gathering.&无论天气是好是坏,父亲和我都不去参加那个聚会。&93. The Particle party's partner participated in the particular Parliament.&粒子党的合伙人参与了特别议会.&94. For convenience of intensive study, he has an intense intention of making friend with me.&为便于强化学习,他有和我交朋友的强烈意向。&95. The virtueless girl's duty is to wash the dirty shirts and skirts in the outskirts.&无美德女孩的职责就是在郊区洗脏衬衣和裙子.&96. I glimpsed the dancer balancing herself on the ambulance by chance.&我碰巧瞥见舞蹈者在救护车上使自己保持平衡。&97. Balloon, baseball, basketball, football and volleyball all dance ballet on the volcano.&气球、棒球、篮球、足球和排球都在火山上跳芭蕾舞。&98. A gallon of gasoline and the nylon overalls fall into the valley.&一加仑汽油和尼龙工作裤落进了山谷。&99. Palm calmly recalled the so-called caller.&"手掌"平静地回忆了那个所谓的拜访者.&100. In the hall, the shallow challenger shall be allowed to swallow the swallows.&在大厅里,肤浅的挑战者将被允许吞下燕子.&&16天记住7000考研单词(第三天) 101. The tall man installed a small wallet on the wall.&高个男子把一小钱包安放到墙上.&102. Except dishonest ones, anyone who is honest can get honey, everyone thinks so.&除了不诚实的人外,任何诚实的人都能得到蜂蜜,人人都这么想。&103. The exhausted man and the trustful guy thrust a knife into the rusty crust.&精疲力竭的男子和深信不疑的家伙将一把刀子刺向生锈的外壳。&104. I finally find that the financial findings are binding.&我终于发现财经调查结果具有约束力。&105. At the windy window, the widow finds a blind snake winding.&在当风的窗口,寡妇发现有条瞎眼蛇在游动。&106. I refuse to accuse Fuse of diffusing confusion.&我拒绝控告导火索散播混乱。&107. He had an amusing excuse for executing the executive.&对于处决决策人,他有一个可笑的理由.&108. At the dawn on the lawn the yawning drowned man began to frown.&拂晓时在草坪上,打呵欠的溺水者开始皱眉头.&109. Mr Brown owns the brown towels in the downtown tower.&布朗先生拥有闹市区塔里的棕色毛巾。&110. Lots of pilots plot to dot the rotten robot.&大批领航员策划给腐烂的机器人打点.&111. In the hot hotel the devoted voter did not notice the noticeable notebook.&在炎热的旅馆里,热心的投票者没有注意到显而易见的笔记本。&112. The notorious man's noted notation denotes a notable secret.&那个臭名昭著的男子的著名符号代表一个值得关注的秘密.&113. Yes, yesterday was the my pay- I pay you the payment today.&是的,昨天是我的发薪日,我今天付给你报酬.&114. Lay a layer of clay on the displayed layout before the relay race.&接力赛之前在展示的陈设上铺一层黏土.&115. "The gay mayor maybe lay in the hay by the Baby bay," he says in dismay.&他沮丧地说:"快活的市长大概躺在婴儿湾边上的干草中。"&116. The delayed player delegation stay on the playground.&被耽搁的运动员代表团停留在操场上。&117. The X-rayed prayer preyed a gray tray.&照过X光的祈祷者捕获了一个灰色盘子。&118. Anyway, the prayer swayed by me always goes away by subway.&不管怎样,受我支配的祈祷者总是从地铁走向远方。&119. The chocolates on the plate stimulated my son to calculate.&盘子里的巧克力鼓励了儿子进行计算.&120. One of my relatives, a late translator, translated a book relating to public relations.&我的一位亲戚,一个已故翻译,翻译了一本有关公共关系的书。&121. He relates that he is isolated from his relatives.&他叙述说他与亲戚们隔离开了.&122. The educator located the local location allocated to him.&教育家定出了分配给他的局部的位置.&123. Comply with the compatible rule of complement when using compliments.&使用问候语时遵守补语的相容规则.&124. The complicated indicator is dedicated to the delicate delicious machine.&这个复杂的指示器被奉献给精密而美妙的机器.&125. Likewise, my bike gave a striking strike to the two men alike.&同样,我的自行车给那两个相象的人惊人的打击.&126. The smoke choked the joking stroker at one stroke.&烟一下呛住了开玩笑的抚摩者.&127. Somewhere somebody sometimes does something good.&在某处某人有时做某些好事。&128. Wherever I go, nowhere I I dislike everywhere.&无论我到哪里,没有哪里为我喜欢,我讨厌每一个地方.&129. Therefore, the atmosphere is merely a sphere.&因此大气层只不过是一个球体。&130. The funny cunning runner uses his gum gun before sunrise or after sunset.&滑稽乖巧的赛跑者在日出之前或日落之后使用胶皮枪。&131. The applause paused because of the cause caused by a cautious plausible clause.&掌声停了是因为一条谨慎的似乎有理的条款引起的原因。&132. The county councilor encountered the accountant at the counter of a countryside shop.&县委委员在一乡村商店的柜台边碰到了会计师。&133. I mounted the mountain and found a fountain with large amount of water.&我登上那座山发现一个水量很大的喷泉。&134. Step by step, the sleepy creeper crawled into my sleeve to sleep.&昏昏欲睡的爬虫一步一步爬进我的袖子里睡觉.&135. After a deep sleep, the weeping sweeper keeps on peeping the sheep on the steep.&酣睡之后,哭泣的清扫者继续窥视峭壁上的羊。&136. The vice-adviser advised the reviser to devise a device for getting rid of vice.&代理顾问建议校订者想出一个根除恶习的计策.&137. The wise man used his wisdom in the vertical advertisement device.&聪明人把智慧用在垂直的 广告装置上。&138. With rhythm, the arithmetic teacher put the artist's artificial articles on the vehicle.&算术老师把艺术家的人造物品有节奏地放到运载工具里.&139. The smart star starts to make cart chart for the commencement.&精明的明星开始制作授学位典礼用的马车图表。&140. The lady is glad to give the salad to the sad lad on the ladder.&女士乐意把色拉送给梯子上的那位悲哀的小伙子.&141. You mad madam, my dad doesn't like the bad badminton pad.&你这个疯太太,我爸爸不喜欢这种坏羽毛球垫.&142. The one-legged beggar begins to beg eggs illegally.&独腿乞丐开始非法讨蛋。&143. The promoter promptly made a quotation for the remote control motors.&发起人立刻制了一份遥控马达的报价单。&144. Each pea and peach on the beach can be reached by the peacock.&海滩上的每一颗豌豆和桃子孔雀都能触及.&145. Although the plan was thorough, it was not carried through.&尽管计划很周详,但是没有得到贯彻。&146. Thoughtful men ought not to be thoughtless about the drought.&体贴的人不应该对干旱考虑不周。&147. &Rough cough is tough enough,& Bough said while touching the torch.&&剧烈咳嗽是够难以对付的,&大树枝在触摸手电筒时说道.&148. The football team stopped the steam stream with beams.&足球队用横杆堵住了蒸汽流.&149. "Ice-cream!" he screamed in dream.&"冰淇淋!"他在梦中惊叫道.&150. For example, this simple sample similar to his can be exemplified.&例如,这件与他的相似的简单样品可以作为例证。 16天记住7000考研单词的文本(第四天) 151. The spy is shy of taking shelter on the shelf of the shell-like shed.&间谍怕在壳子一样的棚里的架子上栖身。&152. The optional helicopter is adopted to help the optimistic helpless in the hell.&可选用的直升飞机被用来帮助地狱里那些乐观的无助者.&153. The cell seller seldom sees the bell belt melt.&小单间的卖主很少见到铃铛带子融化。&154. The costly post was postponed because of the frost.&那件昂贵的邮件由于霜的缘故而延搁。&155. Srain brain on the train is restrained.&在列车上过度用脑受到约束.&156. The gained grain drained away with the rain, all the pains were in vain again.&收获的谷物随雨水流失了,所有辛劳又白费.&157. Cousin saw a group of couples in cloaks soak their souls in the soapy soup.&表哥看见一群穿着斗篷的夫妇在肥皂汤里浸泡灵魂.&158. The wounded founder bought a pound of compound.&受伤的奠基人买了一磅化合物.&159. It's easy and feasible to control the disease after cease-fire.&停火之后控制这种病很容易也可行。&160. After a decrease, the price of the grease increases increasingly.&下跌过一次之后,润滑脂的价格日益上涨。&161. Please release that pleasant peasant teaser who brings us plenty of pleasure.&请释放那个带给我们巨大快乐的友好的农民逗趣者。&162. In the canal, the Canadian analyzed the bananas.&在运河里,那个加拿大人化验了香蕉.&163. I pointed out the joint on the coin at the disappointing appointment.&在令人失望的约会上,我指出了硬币上的接头.&164. His parents apparently stare at the transparent cigarettes.&他父母显然凝视着透明香烟.&165. The careful man is scarcely scared by the scarce parcel.&细心男子勉强被罕见的包裹吓了一下.&166. I'm rarely aware that the square area is bare.&我很少觉察到那个正方形区域是光秃秃的.&167. &Beware the software in the warhouse during the warfare,& hare said glaring at me.&兔子怒视着我说:&战争期间当心仓库里的软件。&&168. I daren't declare that the shares are my spare fare and welfare on the farewell party.&在告别会上,我不敢宣称这些股票是我的备用车费和福利。&169. The external and internal interference interrupts my interpretation at short intervals.&内部和外部干涉以很短的间隔打扰我翻译.&170. The form of the former formula is formally formulated.&前一个分子式的形式得到正式表述.&171. The performer reformed the performance of the transferred transformer.&表演者改良了转让的变压器的性能.&172. Normally, enormous deformation is abnormal.&通常,巨大的变形是不正常的。&173. The bookworm in uniform is informed of the storm.&穿制服的书呆子得到暴风雨的消息。&174. The story about the six-storeyed dormitory tells a glorious history.&关于六层楼宿舍的故事讲述一段光荣历史。&175. The perfume consumer presumably assumes that the volume is resumed.&香水消费者假定地设想音量已恢复.&176. The voluntary revolutionaries revolted like the outbreak of volcano.&志愿革命者们象火山爆发一样起义了.&177. It's resolved by resolution that the solution will be used to solve the involved problem.&决议决定用这个办法解决那个复杂的问题。&178. The generous general's genuine genius is in making generators.&那位慷慨将军的真正天才在于制造发电机.&179. Several severe federal generals drank the mineral water on the miner's funeral.&好几个严厉的联邦将军在矿工的葬礼上喝了矿泉水。&180. The lean man leans on the clean bean plant to read a leaf leaflet.&瘦人斜*在干净的豆科植物上读叶片传单.&181. I mean he used mean means in the meantime on the ocean.&我的意思是其间在海洋上他用了卑鄙手法.&182. The honourable journalist spent an hour on the journey of tour.&可敬的新闻记者在观光旅程上花了一个小时.&183. The sour vapour pours into the flourishing flour factory. It's the source of resources.&酸蒸汽涌进兴旺的面粉厂.这是资源的源泉.&184. Of course the man's courage encouraged the discouraged tourists in the courtyard.&自然那个勇敢男子的勇气鼓舞了院子里泄气的游客们。&185. The zealous dealer has an ideal idea of dealing with the meal.&热心的商人有一个处理膳食的理想主意.&186. He conceals the fact that he is jealous of my seal and wants to steal it.&他隐瞒了他嫉妒我的印章并想偷的事实.&187. I really realized that a realm came into reality.&我真地认识到一个王国已变成现实.&188. The healer reveals an appealing fact that health is great wealth to the commonwealth.&医治者揭示一个吸引人的事实:健康是联邦的巨大财富。&189. The absent-minded student consents to the sentence in the presence of me.&心不在焉的学生在我面前同意这份判决.&190. Presently the present is presented to the representative.&现在这份礼物已呈现在代表面前。&191. Not for a moment has the comment on commercial phenomenon been mentioned.&那个关于商业现象的评论从未被提及过。&192. The mental patient thinks the cement is the elementary element of the ornament.&精神病人认为水泥是装饰品的基本成分.&193. As an exception I accept all his concepts and conceptions except one.&作为例外,我接受他所有的概念和构想,只有一个除外。&194. I perceived that the veil clung on the ceiling of the clinic was deceit.&我觉察到粘附在诊所天花板上的幔子是个骗局.&195. The receptionist received a receipt from the receiver.&接待员收到一份来自接收者的收据。&196. The reaper leaped over a heap of cheap weapons.&收割者跃过一堆廉价的武器。&197. The newly imprisoned prisoners poisoned poisonous moisture are hoisted out from the prison.&中了有毒湿气毒的新近关押的囚犯被从监狱吊出.&198. The gross grocer crossed his legs before the boss.&粗鄙的杂货商在老板面前*起腿子.&199. The lost Bible is possibly the biggest loss of my possessions.&丢失的圣经可能是我最大的财产损失。&200. A dose of poison made the noisy man's nose rosy.&一剂毒药使得吵闹的男子的鼻子变成玫瑰色.&16天记住7000考研单词的文本(第五天) 201. The loser closely enclosed himself in the closet.&失败者将自己严密地装入壁橱(储藏间)中。&202. The composer was proposed to decompose his composition into components.&大家建议作曲家(作家)将自己的作品分解为多个部分&203. Suppose you were exposed in the opposite position by your opponent, ...&假设你的对手把你暴露于对立(对等/相反)的位置上&204. The depositor positively positioned the preposition in that position on purpose.&存款人断然地将介词故意放置到那个位置上&205. In church the nurse cursed the people pursuing the purple purse.&在教堂内,护士诅咒大家追赶(追踪/追求)那个紫色钱包&206. The faculty for agricultural culture isn't difficult to cultivate.&农业文化的能力(才能)不难培养&207. The reservoir in the reserved preserve is an obstacle to the obstinate observer.&在保留的保护区(禁区)内的水库对那个顽固的观察员来说是个障碍。&208. The desert deserves the nervous servants to observe.&这个沙漠值得那个不安的仆人观察(观测)。&209. The bulk of the ruby rubbish on the pebble bubbles when stirred by bulbed rubber club.&当用一个球状的橡皮棍(棒)搅动时,在小鹅卵石上的红宝石垃圾的体积会起泡。&210. The adjective injected new meaning into the objected objective object.&这个形容词为相反的客观物体(目标)注入了新的含义。&211. The projector is subject to rejection and may be ejected from the project.&设计者(还有放映机之意)招到了拒绝而且还有可能被驱逐出这个计划。&212. A day goes through daybreak, morning, noon, afternoon, evening and midnight.&一天经过了黎明、早晨、中午、下午、晚上和午夜。&213. His affection for the defects is affected by the infectious perfect effect.&他对这个缺点的感情受到了那个有感染力的完美的结果的影响。&214. The critic's criticism is critical to the crisis.&批评家的批评对这个危机来说非常危急。&215. The director's indirect direction led to the incorrect erection of the rectifier.&主任(导演)的间接的指导导致了校正者的不正确的安装。&216. The prospective inspector prospected his prospect with his own perspective.&预期的检查员根据自己的看法寻找他的前途(期望)。&217. Two suspicious aspects are suspected respectively.&两个外貌可疑(的人)分别受到怀疑。&218. This section about insects is written by a respectable specialist.&关于昆虫的这一章是由一个德高望重的专家写的。&219. I assure the injured jury that a sure insurance is ensured.&我对受伤的陪审团担保他们保证可以得到一张可*的保险单。&220. My durable endurance made me endure the injury during insurance.&我持久的忍耐力使我可以忍受保险期间的伤害。&221. I can't endure the leisured man's measures for the treasures in the treasury.&我不能忍受那个从容不迫(悠闲)的人对国库内的拆产进行估量。&222. In the exchange the oranges are arranged into strange ranges.&在这次交易中,桔子被安排到了奇怪的范围之内。&223. The ashtray, splashed with ash, crashed with a clash in a flash while being washed.&烟灰缸,溅满了灰,在洗它的时候咣的一声在一瞬间坠落了。&224. He dashed to smash the fashionable ashtray with cash.&他飞跑着去用现金打碎了那个时髦的烟灰缸。&225. I feel a bit of bitterness for his ambitious exhibition.&对于他的野心勃勃的展示品我感到有一点苦涩。&226. On the orbit, the rabbits habitually inherited the merits of the inhabitants.&在轨道上,兔子们习惯地遗传(继承)了居民们的优点。&227. Her rejoicing voice is void of something avoidable.&她欣喜的声音对于可避免的事情是无用的。&228. I prefer the preferable preference you referred to in the reference books.&我更喜欢你在参考书中提到的更优越的偏爱(优先选择)。&229. The specialist specifically specified a special pacific means especially.&专家明确地特别指出了一个特殊的和平方法。&230. The speculator specifically specified the specification of this species specimen.&投机者明确地将这种标本的规格(说明书)列入清单。&231. I'm to be punished for publishing his bad reputation to the public of the republic.&我将会因把他的坏名声发布给共和国的公众而受到惩罚。&232. The drug trafficker is concerned about the condition of the traditional concert.&这个药品商人很关心传统音乐会的条件。&233. It's a fable that the cable enables the disabled man to be able to walk.&电缆能使残疾人走路是一个寓言(神话)。&234. The problem is that those who are out of jobs probably rob.&问题是那些失去工作的人可能会抢劫。&235. His wicked trick is to get the kids to kick bricks and lick the cricket ticket.&他的邪恶的诡计是让那些小孩踢砖头和舔板球票。&236. The thin sick chicken picks the thick sticky stick quickly.&这个又瘦又病的小鸡飞快地挑选又稠又粘的棍子。&237. The animals unanimously vanished from the mammal's room furnished with Spanish furniture.&动物们毫无疑义地从那个由西班牙家具装备(装饰)的房间消失了。&238. The loosened goose chooses the cheese to eat.&被松开的鹅选择奶酪吃。&239. By policy, the police impolitely sliced the politician's politics books.&根据政策,警察无礼地将政治家的政治书籍切成薄片。&240. At the neck of the wrecked deck, the reckoner checked the opaque cheque.&在拆毁的甲板的颈部,计算员检查了不透明的支票。&241. The scholar foolishly took the school cooling pool for swimming pool.&学者愚蠢地将学校的冷却池当成了游泳池。&242. Having played golf, the wolf in wool rested on the tool stool in the zoo.&打完高尔夫球之后,批着羊皮的狼在动物园的工具凳子上休息。&243. Citizens in the city's civil buildings are all civilized.&在这个城市的国民建筑物内的市民都很有礼貌。&244. The pious man is dubious about the vicious civilian's vivid description of his vicinity to his wife.&这个虔诚的男人怀疑他周围不道德的平民对他妻子的生动描述。&245. The corps' corn in the corner is scorned by the stubborn corporation.&军团在角落里的谷物受到了顽固的公司(社团)的嘲笑。&246. The attorney's horn lies horizontally in the thorns.&律师的号水平地躺在荆棘中。&247. I seem to deem his foreseeing of that the man will seek seeds in the weed.&我好像相信他的预见人们将会在野草中寻找种子。&248. The agreement disagrees in the degree of agreeable freedom.&对于适合的自由的程度在协议中意见不一致。&249. In the freezing breeze, the breeder greedily squeezed oil from the seeds.&在寒冷的微风中,饲养员贪婪地从种子里面榨油。&250. We need reed needles to speed the deed indeed.&我们确实需要芦苇针来加快行动(契约)。 16天记住7000考研单词的文本(第六天) 251. The accessory successor never made concessions to difficulties, so he succeeded in accessing successive successes.&附属继承人从未向困难妥协,因此在走向连续的成功之路上成功了.&252. I exceed the excellent student who has excessive excellence.&我胜过那个有过多优点的优秀学生.&253. During the procession, the microprocessor finished the processing procedure.&在队伍行进时,微处理器完成了加工过程.&254. The chess professor confessed his professional blessing in the confession.&象棋教授在供状中承认了其职业福气.&255. The progressive congressman dressed in black stressed his distress.&穿着黑色衣服的进步国会议员强调了他的不幸.&256. The man depressed by the pressure from the press expressed the impression on him.&那个受到来自新闻界压力压抑的人表达了他的印象.&257. Initially I kept silent to the essential essay.&起初我对这个重要的短评保持沉默。&258. The enforced law reinforced that forced divorce is forbidden.&实施的法律强化了禁止强迫离婚.&259. In the cork workshop, the workers fork the pork.&在软木车间,工人们用*子*猪肉.&260. That person personally persuaded the personnel with persuasive words.&那个人用有说服力的话亲自说服了人事部门。&261. The dull bull fully fulfilled pulling the bulletproof bulletin board.&迟钝的公牛充分履行了拖防弹公告牌(的职责)。&262. The lucky duck tucked in truck suddenly sucked the gas from the bucket.&塞在卡车里的幸运鸭子突然从桶里吸汽油.&263. Boil the oil soiled by the coil in the toilet lest it spoil.&把被盥洗室里的线圈弄脏的油煮开,免得它变质.&264. The selfish man put himself on the shelf.&那个自私的人把自己束之高阁。&265. In this climate, the climber climbed up the cliff with his stiff limbs.&在这种气候下,攀登者用僵硬的四肢爬上悬崖.&266. The puffy staff's stuffy chests are stuffed with sufficient suffering.&喘气的职员们闷热的胸中填满了足够的痛苦.&267. The member of good memory remembers to commemorate his friend with memorials.&那位记性好的成员记得用纪念品纪念他的朋友。&268. The room is lumbered with numerous cucumbers.&房间里乱堆着大量黄瓜。&269. The poet's toes get out of his shoes. Here heroes are zeros.&诗人的脚趾露出了鞋子。在这里英雄无足轻重。&270. In the library, arbitrary the librarian wrote the auxiliary diary about military literature.&在图书馆,武断的图书管理员写下了有关军事文学的辅助日记。&271. The royal destroyer employs lots of loyal employees.&皇家驱逐舰雇佣了很多忠心的雇员.&272. On the voyage, the enjoyable toy brought me joy and annoyance.&在航行中,使人愉快的玩具给我带来快乐和烦恼.&273. Her boyfriend fed a box of oxygen and hydrogen to the ox and fox.&她男朋友给牛和狐狸喂了一盒子氧和氢.&274. The instructor struggled to say, "The structure of the construction led to the destruction."&教师挣扎着说:"建筑物的构造导致这场毁灭."&275. I debated that the debtor was doubtless in double troubles.&我争论说债务人很可能处在双重困境中。&276. With a dim triumph, she trims the swimming-suit rim at the swimming-pool brim.&她带着暗淡的喜悦在泳池边整理泳装的边缘.&277. Twice the twin king wins the winter swinging under the wing of the plane.&孪生国王两次赢得冬季机翼下的荡秋千赛。&278. Having piled miles of files, the compiler smiled a while at the profile.&堆了几英里长的文件之后,编辑对着侧面笑了一会.&279. By the spoon you'll soon see the smooth tooth of the moon above the booth.&借助勺子你可以立刻看到电话亭上方月亮的光滑牙齿.&280. She met me in the Fleet Street and greeted me with a sweet smile.&她在舰队街上遇见我,并对我致以甜甜的一笑.&281. The conductor is reluctant to reduce the conductivity of the semiconductor.&导演不情愿降低半导体的导电率.&282. The producer introduced a productive technological product into production.&制造者把一项多产的技术成果引进到生产中.&283. The anxious man is unconscious of my anxiety.&那个不安的人没有觉察到我的忧虑.&284. Previously he was obviously envious of my success.&先前他明显地嫉妒我的成功.&285. I highly appreciate the preceding man's precious precise exercise.&我高度欣赏前面那个人可贵的精确演练.&286. The miracle mirrors a horrible error made by the terrorists in the terrible territory.&这件奇事反映了恐怖分子在这一可怕地区犯的可怕错误.&287. I hurt my tongue when I hurried to eat cherry and strawberry merrily.&我匆忙快活地吃樱桃和草莓时伤了舌头.&288. The man proclaimed in exclamation that he aimed to reclaim the aimless claim.&那个人呼喊着声明说他打算索回无目标的索赔.&289. In no circumstances can the bicycle in the circle of the circus be a focus.&马戏表演圈子中的自行车决不会成为焦点.&290. I'm busy unless I'm blessed with less lesson.&我很忙,除非我很幸运只有少量功课.&291. How to pronounce the noun "ounce" in the announcement?&布告中的名词"盎司"怎样发音?&292. It's incredible that the editor's editorial in this edition is edible.&本版中的编辑社论可以食用让人难以置信。&293. The whistler whispered, "Which is rich?"&鸣笛者低语道:"哪一个富有?"&294. Which method of making the metal helmet is more economical in total?&生产这种金属头盔的方法哪一种总体上更节约?&295. The diligent teller told a tedious story about the intelligent satellite.&勤奋的出纳讲述了一个关于智能卫星的乏味故事.&296. The soda made the goddess nod by the fishing rod.&苏打使女神在钓竿旁打盹.&297. The modest man moderately modified the model in this mode.&谦虚者适度地用这种方式修改了模型。&298. The humorous rumour has something to do with human humanity and vanity.&那个幽默传闻与人类的仁慈和虚荣心有关。&299. The wakened cake baker awakes to that he has to brake by the lake.&被唤醒的蛋糕师傅醒悟到他必须在湖边刹车。&300. I overtake the undertaker who takes my stake by mistake.&我追上那个误拿我赌注的承办人.&&16天记住7000考研单词的文本(第七天) 301. The crying boy tries to fry the dry crystal.&哭喊的男孩试图用油炸干晶体.&302. In the chimney the donkey and monkey found the key to the money monitor.&猴和驴在烟囱里找到了货币监视器的钥匙.&303. At the edge of the wedged hedge, I acknowledged the knowledgeable man.&在楔形篱笆的边缘上,我向那位博识的人致谢.&304. The shark's remark on the marble mark in the market is remarkable.&骗子关于市场上大理石标记的评论值得关注.&305. In the sparking park, the darling dark dog barked at the embarked larks.&在闪着火花的公园里,可爱的深色狗对着装载于船云雀吠叫.&306. The drifter swiftly shifted the gift to the left of the lift.&那个漂泊者敏捷地将礼物换到电梯的左边.&307. The rival's arrival gives him a forgivable chance.&对手的到来给他一个可原谅的机会。&308. From the fact, the shivering driver derives that the diver may thrive on river.&发抖的司机从这个事实得出结论说跳水员可以*河流繁荣.&309. The striver contrives to derive that privacy can't be deprived.&奋斗者想方设法推导得出隐私(权)不可剥夺.&310. The lively survivor surveyed the conveyer.&活泼的幸存者考察了输送装置.&311. The living olive keeps the deliverer's liver alive.&活橄榄使发货人的肝脏继续存活.&312. With a knife the knitter ends his wife's life in the lifeboat.&在救生艇上编织者用小刀结束了他妻子的性命。&313. Who made a whole hole in the holy holiday?&谁在神圣的假日里打了一个完整的孔?&314. The man who broke the sole solid lid is solemnly condemned.&打破这个仅有的实心盖子的人受到庄严谴责.&315. By the ruler's schedule, the molecule capsules will play an important role in the roller.&根据统治者的时间表,这种分子胶囊将在滚筒上起重要作用.&316. I deliberately liberated the man who was in despair and desperately struggled for liberation and liberty.&我有意解放了那个拼命地争取解放和自由的绝望者。&317. At the outset this set of setting settled the offset problem of the kettle.&在开始,这一套设置解决了水壶的弥补问题.&318. I bet that he forgot the forged alphabetical targets.&我打赌他忘记了按字母顺序排列的锻造靶子.&319. The draft for aircraft is sent to the airline by airmail.&订购航空器的汇票用航空邮件寄给了航空公司.&320. On the impaired dairy the chairman lay in a pair of repaired chairs for haircut.&在遭到损害的牛奶场,主席躺在一对修理过的椅子上理发.&321. I met a fairly unfair affair upstairs.&我在楼上遇到一件颇不公平的事.&322. At the breakfast, the steak leaked from the break.&早餐时,肉片从缺口处漏出来。&323. The weak speaker made a speech on the bleak peak.&虚弱的讲话者在荒凉的山峰上发表了演说。&324. The mouse's tearing the blouse and trousers aroused the housewife's anger.&老鼠撕咬短衫和裤子激起了主妇的怒火。&325. We beat (defeated) the cheat who heated the wheat.&我们打败了给小麦加热的骗子。&326. He created the great creature with concrete for recreation.&他用混凝土创造了这个伟大的创造物作消遣.&327. In the theater I threatened to treat the treaty with retreat.&在剧院里,我威胁要以退却来对待条约.&328. The man in neat sweaty sweater seated himself in the rear.&穿整洁的汗湿毛衣的男子在后面就坐.&329. The lagging man tagged the bags among the luggage with small flags.&落伍者给行李中的袋子加上小旗标签.&330. The ragged man drags a waggon of rag fragments.&那个衣衫褴褛的人拉着一货车破布碎片.&331. The lawyer's son-in-law likes hawk's claws and jaws.&律师的女婿喜欢鹰爪和下颌.&332. The drawer put the strawberries and raw paws into a drawer in the saw-mill.&绘图者把草莓和生熊掌放进锯板厂的抽屉里。&333. I had appetite for inviting the man who bit me despite I had spite against him.&我有意邀请咬我的人,尽管我怨恨他.&334. On the exciting kite site, the excited reciter cited my verse.&在激动人心的风筝现场,激动的朗诵者应用了我的诗句。&335. The photographer put the graph in the paragraph on geographical geometry.&摄影师将图表插到论述地理几何学的段落.&336. The telegram says that the diagrams show the grammar of the program.&电报说图表表示程序的语法.&337. With gratitude he congratulated me on the celebration.&他怀着感激向我祝贺庆典.&338. The rational operator started a new era of opera cooperation in AD 2000.&理性的操作者在公元2000年开创了一个歌剧合作的新时代.&339. I can't tolerate the acceleration in decorating the refrigerator.&我不能容忍对冷库装饰的加速.&340. The fateful up-to-date data of the gate have a fatal error.&大门的决定性最新数据有一个致命错误.&341. I've hatred for the hateful man's skates bought with prior private privilege.&我对那个可恶男子用优先个人特权购买的冰鞋感到厌恶.&342. With one penny I had this peculiar pen opened.&我花了一便士让人把这支奇特的钢笔打开了。&343. I lowered flowing flowers below the table.&我把飘垂的花降低到桌子之下.&344. The plowman slowly blows at the glowing globe.&犁地者对着发红的球体慢慢吹气.&345. The fellow's yellow pillow is hollowed by his follower.&那个家伙的黄色枕头被他的跟随者掏空了.&346. The junior and senior of the senate all have driver's licenses.&参议院的年长者和年少者都有驾驶执照.&347. The immense expense in condensing the steam made me tense.&凝结蒸汽的巨大开支使我感到紧张.&348. A sensible man's sensor is sensitive to nonsense on census.&明智者的传感器对人口调查废话敏感.&349. The offensive offender defended himself with the fence.&那个讨厌的触犯者用篱笆自卫.&350. The dependent dependant can't live independently.&依*别人的被赡养者不能独立生活. 16天记住7000考研单词(第八天) 351. The attendants attend the meeting and pretend to be attentive.&侍从们出席会议并装出专注的样子。&352. The tenderer surrendered her tremendously slender tender fingers.&投标者交出了她异常纤细娇嫩的手指.&353. The tension tends to extend to a more extensive extent.&紧张倾向于向更广泛的程度扩展。&354. I spend money on expens so the expenditure trends up.&我无休止地花钱买昂贵的东西,所以开支趋向上升。&355. I send him the blend calendar and the splendid bent lens he lent to me.&我把他借给我的混合日历和绝妙的弯曲透镜送给他.&356. The goodness of the wooden goods gives me good mood.&木制商品的精华给我一个好心情.&357. The teenagers in the canteen are keen to see the queen sitting between the green screens in the greenhouse.&食堂里的少年们巴望见到坐在温室里的绿色屏风间的女王。&358. From the tiny tin pin, the spinner pinched off an inch.&纺纱工从小锡别针上掐掉一英寸。&359. In my opinion, only the onion can grow in the iron environment.&据我看,只有洋葱能在铁质环境中生长。&360. The crazy jazzman gazed at the blaze on the razor with amazement.&疯狂的爵士音乐演奏者惊愕地盯着剃刀上的白斑.&361. The illustration illuminates the demonstrating Democrat's penetrating strategy.&图解阐明了正在示威的民主党党员的渗透策略.&362. The cat catches a fat rat and scatters the others under the mat.&猫抓了一只肥鼠并驱散了席子下面的其它老鼠。&363. On the flat platform the bat will pat whatever hat it likes.&在平坦的站台上,蝙蝠会拍打它喜欢的任何帽子.&364. Hence the hen cries whenever it sees a chicken.&从此每当那只母鸡看见小鸡时就叫.&365. The driller filled the grill with brilliant film.&钻孔者在烤架上填满辉煌的胶片.&366. The ill man had a pill and sat on the pillar in stillness until now.&那个坏人吃了一颗药丸后静止不动地坐在柱子上直到现在.&367. The skilful miller killed millions of lions with his ski.&技术娴熟的磨坊主用雪橇杀死了上百万头狮子。&368. The silly spilled the milk on the silver silk.&傻子把牛奶溅到银白色的丝绸上。&369. On the far farm the army's arms are kept warm by a swarm of bees.&在远方的农场上,陆军的武器被一群蜜蜂保暖.&370. The alarm harmed the charming harmony of the ceremony.&警报声损害了典礼迷人的和谐.&371. Squirrel inquired an acquaintance and acquired the requirements.&松鼠询问了一位熟人,得知了那些要求.&372. A title is entitled to the retired worker who repaired the entire tire tirelessly.&那个不倦地修理了整个轮胎的退休工人被授予了一个头衔.&373. The hired admirer inspired his desire for the wire.&雇佣钦佩者激发了他对铁丝的渴望.&374. The firm fireman first overcame thirst desire.&坚定的消防员首先克服口渴欲望。&375. The tiresome pirate sounded siren and let off fireworks.&讨厌的海盗鸣汽笛放焰火.&376. The career carpenter put the cargo on the carbon carpet.&职业木匠把货物放到碳质地毯上.&377. The married man carried the scarred car and carriage onto the carrier.&已婚男子把有疤痕的汽车和马车带到了航母上。&378. Apart from that apartment, the departed department leader was partly partial to this one.&除了那套公寓外,已故系领导还有点偏爱这一套.&379. I can hardly pardon his discarding the hardware and cardboard in the harbour.&我简直不能原谅他在港口丢弃五金和硬纸板.&380. The guard guards the guarantee in the garden regardless of the hazard.&卫兵不顾危险看守着花园里的抵押品。&381. I packed the jackets and rackets into packets with the sacks.&我们用袋子将夹克和球拍打成小包。&382. The bachelor is detached to attach tags to the yacht.&学士被派遣去给游艇贴标签。&383. The attacker cracked the racks and stacked them on the track.&攻击者打裂搁板并把它们堆在跑道上.&384. The backward man lacks black background.&落后的男子缺少黑色背景.&385. The awfully awkward warship is warned not to be awarded war reward.&那艘非常拙劣的军舰受到不给予战争报酬的警告。&386. Afterwards, I went toward the yard and looked upward, downward, inward, outward, forward and backward.&后来我走向院子,向上下内外前后看.&387. The bright fighter is frightened and flies upright in straight line from the right.&那架明亮的战斗机受到惊吓后呈直线地从右边垂直飞起来.&388. I slightly delight in flight in the sunlight and lightning.&我有点喜欢在阳光和闪电中飞行.&389. Money will be tight overnight after tonight's midnight.&银根将在今晚午夜之后一下紧缩.&390. The sightseer speaks highly of the highway with sigh.&观光者叹息着盛赞这条公路.&391. At the agency, the aged agent is urgently urged to go for surgery by the gentle surgeon.&在办事处,温和的外科医生急切地催促年老的代理商做外科手术。&392. If you carry the cabinet of cabbage garbage to the garage, you'll get an average wage.&如果你把这橱柜包菜垃圾扛进了汽车库,你将获得一份平均工资.&393. The villagers in rage caused a tragedy on the cage-like stage.&狂怒的村民在笼子形的舞台上制造了一场悲剧.&394. It is imaginable that breaking the engagement will damage his image.&可以想象,违反婚约将损害他的形象。&395. The extra theme of the supreme scheme is an extreme secret.&至高无上的计划的额外主题是个极端机密.&396. No extraordinary disorder happens on the orderly border.&在有序的边界上没有发生不寻常的混乱.&397. The wordy lord left his sword on the world.&多话的君主把他的剑留在了世界上.&398. According to the record, the cord was the oldest recorder the people could afford.&据记载,绳子是人们用得起的最古老的记录器.&399. Moreover, the new government overlooked the governor over the oven.&而且,新政府忽视了炉子上方的州长.&400. In the discussion I discovered that the lost cover was recovered.&在讨论中我发现盖子失而复得&&16天记住7000考研单词(第九天)&401. The beloved novelist put her lovely gloves above the stove.&敬爱的小说家把她美丽的手套放在火炉上方。&402. It's proved that the approver improved waterproof roof.&经证实,赞同者改善了防水屋顶.&403. In the reaction, the fraction acts as an agent.&在反应中,这些碎片起一种媒剂的作用.&404. Actually the actor and actress reacted actively to the activity.&实际上男演员和女演员对这个活动作出了积极的反应。&405. In the racial horse-race, the white racer's race-horse won.&在种族赛马运动中,白人赛手的马获胜.&406. I feel a trace of disgrace for the gracious man's embracing her bracelet.&我对仁慈男子拥抱她的手镯感到一丝耻辱.&407. The preface is written on the surface of the furnace that faces the space facilities.&序言写在面对太空设施的火炉表面.&408. &In fact, some factors are unsatisfactory to the factory,& the dissatisfied manager said.&&事实上有些因素对工厂来说不是满意的。&不满的经理说。&409. The manufacturer manually manufactured many machines for the manufactory.&制造商为工厂手工制造了很多机器。&410. The exact contact with practice has practical impact on me.&同实践的密切接触对我有实际的影响.&411. To make the contract attractive, the contractor subtracted a tractor from it.&为了使合同有吸引力,承包商从中减去了一台拖拉机。&412. In this chapter, the capture characterized the characteristics of the characters.&俘虏在本章描述了字符的特性.&413. The captive captivated by the apt adaptation rapped the cavity with rapture.&被灵巧的改编迷住了的被捕者着迷地敲打空腔.&414. I'm in charge of discharging a large amount of charcoal and coal at the coal mine.&我负责在煤矿卸一大堆木炭和煤。&415. With shortcomings overcome, the outcome become welcome.&随着缺点被克服,结果变得受欢迎.&416. At the station the statesman hesitates to state the status of the statue.&在车站政治家不愿陈述雕像的状况。&417. The limitation on the imitations is preliminarily eliminated.&对模仿的限制初步被消除.&418. The unconventional convention put many people to inconvenience.&那个不合惯例的大会使很多人感到不便.&419. The ventilator inventor's adventure prevented him from venturing revenge.&通风机发明家的奇遇阻止了他冒险复仇.&420. Even the evening event couldn't eventually spoil the joy of the New Year's Eve.&即便是傍晚的事件最终也无损除夕的欢乐.&421. After an explosion the explorer restored the storage of the explosive in the exploiter's storehouse.&爆炸过后勘探者恢复了剥削者的仓库里炸药的储量.&422. The sore is orally ignored by the ignorant immoral man.&疮痛被无知的不道德者口头忽视了.&423. The boring boy bored ashore for ore core at the score.&讨厌的男孩在海岸上的刻线处钻探矿核.&424. In the famine I got familiar with this famous family name/surname.&在饥荒中,我熟悉了这个有名的姓。&425. The tame tigers play the same game on the frame.&温顺的老虎在框架上玩同一游戏.&426. The shameless lame man is to blame for the flaming frame.&无耻的跛子应为燃烧的框架负责。&427. The plain woman explained to me why she complained about the chain.&长相平平的女人向我解释她为什么抱怨那条链子。&428. After the entertainment the captain obtained an entrance fee.&娱乐表演之后,船长获得了一笔入场费.&429. It's acertained that the certificate is behind the curtain of the stainless steel container.&经查实证书在不锈钢容器的帘子后面.&430. In the building, the wild child hurt his mild chin on the china.&在大楼里,那个粗野的孩子在瓷器上弄伤了温柔的下巴。&431. The feeble man feels an ache on his heels and knees when he kneels on the steel steering wheel.&当虚弱男子跪在钢舵轮上时他的脚跟和双膝感到疼痛.&432. The bee paid the fee of coffee, beef and beer for the cheerful deer.&蜜蜂为欢快的鹿付了咖啡、牛肉和啤酒的费用.&433. To the ants, the infant elephant is a giant in the plantation.&对蚂蚁们来说,幼小的大象是种植园里的庞然大物.&434. The merciful merchant wants to grant some merchandise to the panting immigrants.&仁慈的商人要给喘气的移民们一些商品.&435. The lengthened long fishing rod alongside the lake belongs to me.&*在湖边的加长长钓竿属于我.&436. The strong man among us strongly hates the wrongdoing.&我们当中的壮汉强烈憎恶这件坏事.&437. In occasional case the phrase emphasizes the importance of the phase to the laser.&在偶然情况下该短句强调了相位对于激光的重要性.&438. Based on the basic case, the purchaser found the vase in the basin in the basement.&根据这个基本情况,购买者在地下室的盆子里找到了花瓶.&439. On the camp of the campus the campaign champion put the camera on the camel.&在校园的营地上运动冠军将摄影机放在骆驼上.&440. He stamped on the stamps and slammed the lamp on the damp dam.&他用脚踩邮票并将灯砰地摔在潮湿的坝上.&441. When the boat floats through the throat, the goat in overcoat goes to the goal.&当船漂过狭口时,穿大衣的山羊朝目标走去.&442. The competitor is compelled to complete the competition.&竞争者被迫完成了比赛.&443. I'm perplexed by the flexible complex index of *** and age.&我被灵活复杂的性别与年龄索引迷惑住了。&444. Since then the sincere princess has known the principal principle.&从那时起诚实的公主就知道该主要原理。&445. The bead is put on the forehead of the dead shepherd ahead of the herd.&珠子被戴在牧群前面的死牧羊人的前额上.&446. The misleader let me use the lead instead of the unsteady metal.&误导者让我用铅代替不稳定的金属.&447. The reader already readily spread the thread on the ready-made bread.&那位读者已经欣然将丝线铺散在现成的面包上。&448. "Ten percent of the cents are made in recent centuries," he said with strong accent.&"百分之十的分币是最近几个世纪制造的,"他带着浓重的口音说.&449. The neutral scent of kerosene is concentrated in the center of the scene.&煤油的中性气味在场景中心被浓缩.&450. Those innocent adolescents ascending the hill are the tribe's descendants of decent descent.&这些爬山的天真青少年是这个部落具有正派血统的后代.&16天记住7000考研单词的文本(第十天)&451. The tenant is discontented with the content of the agreement for renting the tennis tent.&租客对承租网球帐篷协议的内容不满。&452. The current occurrence of torrent spurs him to buy fur and sulfur.&最近的洪流事件刺激他去买皮毛和硫磺。&453. I'm confident that the dentist will deny the confidential accidental incident.&我确信这个牙医将会否认这个秘密的意外事件。&454. The student identified the identical idiom on the identity cards.&学生鉴别身份证上完全相同的的成语。&455. The stupid student rapidly studied the accident in the studio.&愚蠢(乏味、麻木)的学生在工作室内快速学习这个意外事件。&456. Considering considerable spiders outside, I stay in the president's residence.&鉴于 外面有太多的蜘蛛,我留在校长的住处。&457. Besides this side, I considered both the inside and outside.&除了这一侧面,内外两面我都考虑了。&458. It's evident that the evil devil inevitably goes to ruin.&很明显,邪恶的魔鬼必定走向灭亡。&459. In the company my companion accompanied me until I accomplished polishing the shoes.&在公司,我的同伴一直陪伴着我,直到我完成了把鞋子抛光。&460. I prepare to compare the two comparable parallel companies.&我准备将那两个可比较的类似的公司进行比较。&461. My neighbor knows the height and weight of the highjacked freight.&我的邻居直到被抢劫的货物(船货)的高度和重量。&462. The rebels labeled the labor laboring in the laboratory and lavatory.&造反者将劳动操劳标记在实验室和厕所(盥洗室)。&463. At 8 o'clock the clerk locked the flock of cocks in the room.&在8点钟,职员将那群母鸡锁在房间内。&464. The mocker knocked the stock with the knots on the stocking and sock.&嘲弄者(模仿者)用长袜和短袜上的结敲打树干。&465. I'm determined to permit the permanent term on detergent.&我决定准许清洁剂上的永久条款。&466. The committee admits it committed an omission in commissioning the mission.&委员会允许在试运转这个任务期间犯一个遗漏(的错误)。&467. The odd man added an additional riddle to the middle of the saddle.&奇怪的男人在马鞍的中间额外加了一条谜语。&468. The insult to the adult consulter results in multiplication of the faulty faucets.&对那个成年咨询者的侮辱导致了成倍的有缺点的水龙头。&469. The detective detected that the arch was under the marching Arctic architects' protection.&侦探发现,这个拱门是在正在行军中的北极的建筑师保护之下的。&470. In the college, I alleged that I recollected the dialog in dialect about the dial collection.&在大学里,我声称,我回忆起了关于那个刻度盘收藏品的用方言的对话。&471. In the selection the lecturer neglected the negligible negative reflection on the election.&在这次选拔中,演讲者忽略了可以忽略的对选举的负面影响。&472. The electrical connection in the photoelectric elevator involves electronics.&在光电升降机(电梯)中的电路包括了电子学。&473. The rising risk arises from the surprised fund raiser's praise of the appraisal.&上升的危险来自于令人惊讶的资金筹集者对鉴定(估价、评价)的表扬(称赞)。&474. The efficient ancient scientist had conscience in science.&有效率的远古科学家对科学有良知。&475. The eagle is eager to anger the tiger in danger.&鹰渴望激怒在危险中的老虎。&476. The language angel hanged up the gang and banged them at the angle of the triangle.&语言天使举起了一伙人并把他们猛撞到三角形的一个角上。&477. equal, equator, equation, equivalent, quiver&相等的(胜任的,合适的,不相上下的),赤道,相等(平衡,等式,方程式),相等的(等价物),震动(颤抖)&478. Qualified quality and adequate quantity are equally important.&有资格的质量和足够的数量同等重要。&479. Televisions and telescopes give the visitors visual ability to see the casual casualty.&电视和望远镜给了来访者视觉的能力来看偶然的事故(伤亡人员)。&480. The grown-up growled at a crowd of crows.&成年人对一群乌鸦咆哮。&481. I threw a row of arrows, which narrowly passed the narrow-minded man's eyebrows.&我投掷了一排箭,勉强地(精细地)通过了小心眼的男人的眉毛。&482. "Sorry, I'll borrow the lorry tomorrow," the sorrowful man said with worry in the corridor.&&对不起,我明天要借卡车&,悲伤的男人焦急地在走廊中说。&483. The signalman's signature sign is significant to the vacant vacation.&通信兵的信号对空闲的假期是非常有意义(重要的)。&484. The resigned designer is designated to an assignment of reigning the foreigners.&顺从的(听天由命的)设计家被指派了一个支配外国人的任务。&485. Because of the temperature tempo, I temporarily lost temper to my contemporary in the temple.&因为温度的节奏(速度),我临时地对寺庙内与我同时代的人发火。&486. The empty empire's emperor made an attempt to tempt the contemptuous man.&空虚的帝国的皇帝尝试去吸引(引诱)那个轻蔑的人。&487. The one-eyed man obeyed the obedient audience's order.&独眼男人服从了温顺的听众的命令。&488. The patriot's radar made the radical patient impatient.&爱国者的雷达使得激进的病人不耐烦。&489. From the experiment the experienced expert gained an unexpected expertise.&从实验中,富有经验的专家获得了意想不到的专业知识。&490. Details about the tailor's tail are available from the prevailing dailies.&关于裁缝尾部的详细资料是从流行的日报中获得的。&491. The sailor was nailed on the rail for he failed to trail the mail.&因为追踪邮件失败,这个水手被钉在了横杆(围栏)上。&492. The frank man put the first-rank blank blanket into the tan tank.&坦白的男人将一流的空白的毯子放到了茶色的坦克(桶)内。&493. Thanks to the bankrupt banker, my ankle avoided an injury.&感谢破产的银行家,我的脚踝避免了一次伤害。&494. After a shot the foot began to root and shoot in the boot.&开枪之后,脚开始扎根不动并且从靴子里射击。&495. The academic topic is why the blade of the spade is still sharp after decades' decay.&这个学术专题(话题)是为什么铁锹的忍在数十年腐蚀之后依然锋利。&496. The invader saw the shadow of the lampshade fade away.&侵略者看到灯罩的影子(影像)慢慢减弱。&497. The graduated comrade gradually graded the trademarks after the parade.&毕业的伙伴在游行之后逐渐地将商标评级。&498. Both the math pathfinders bathed in the bathtub.&数学探险者(开创者)们都在浴缸中沐浴。&499. In the thesis the synthetic symbol symbolizes sympathy.&在论文中,这个人造的(合成的)符号代表同情(心)。&500. For unity the units united into a unique union.&为了团结,所有单位联合成唯一的联盟。&16天记住7000考研单词(第十一天) 501. The commonsense commonwealth government no longer uses the uncommon commonplace.&有常识的联邦政府不再使用不寻常的陈腐之言。&502. The communist communicated communism to this municipal community.&那个共产党员把共产主义传入该市立社区.&503. In the bar the barber bargained for a jar of jam, then got over the barrier of barrels.&在酒巴里理发师为一罐果酱讲了价然后越过桶作的屏障.&504. The quarrelsome general quarreled about a quarter quart of oil in the headquarters.&好争吵的将军在司令部为四分之一夸脱油而争吵.&505. On the wedding I saw blooms embeded in the bed of the bedroom.&在婚礼上,我看见卧室的床上镶嵌着花朵.&506. The fisherman wishes to finish the dish}

我要回帖

更多关于 加油站情况说明 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信