2016面试英语自我介绍范文带翻译_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
2016面试英语自我介绍范文带翻译
上传于||暂无简介
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用2下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢英语翻译求大牛帮忙精准翻译一下这篇自我介绍,面试用的,麻烦用词简单一点,尽量表达我这意思就行了.中文原文:我叫XXX,25岁,江苏南京人.上海大学毕业.家里有爸爸和妈妈还有我.爸爸妈妈一直在老家做生意,从事餐饮行业.我从毕业后至今,在4X公司已经工作了将近两年,主要是从事基层、销售等业务;我的强项和兴趣就是善于与不同的人沟通交流,适应性较强.很高兴贵公司能给我此次机会,
爵爷2货2280
My name is XXX, 25 years old, Jiangsu Nanjing people. Graduated from Shanghai Univer. Mom and dad and I have a home. Mom and dad have been doing business in the home, engaged in the catering industry.I since graduation, in 4X company has been working for nearly two years, mainly engaged in grass-roots, saleMy strengths and interests is good at communicating with different people, strong adaptability.Very glad to your company can give me this opportunity, thank you.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码请帮我翻译一段面试的自我介绍,谢谢,尽量做到词句准确。
在沪江关注能力英语的沪友lxy0021遇到了一个关于口语的疑惑,并悬赏100沪元,已有2人提出了自己的看法。
知识点疑惑描述:
我是某某,来自四川,很抱歉上次没有用英文做自我介绍,因为我没有准备,非常感谢您给我的第二次机会。
我希望可以找一份与自己爱好相关的工作,我可能没有太多的工作经验,但是我善于学习,并且认真,在英语表达方面,我也会努力提高,尽管现在还不是很好。
我的基本情况,您应该已经有所了解,如果我可以得到这份工作,我会尽快熟悉我的岗位和工作范围,不断的提高自己的工作能力,谢谢。
最佳知识点讲解
知识点相关讲解
^^,coming from Sichuang province,and i'm so sorry that i didn't introduce myself to you last time,because i hadn't prepared for it.Therefore,i'm pretty appreciated that you could give me a second opportunity.
i prefer a job which has something to do with my interest,maybe i don't possess too much experience
—— 如果未果
I am xx, and I came from Sichuan province. I am really sorry that I didn't introduce myself in English last time, since I didn't prepare for it. I am really appreciate that you have giving me the second chance.
I wish that I can get a job that related to my interest. I may not have too much work experiences, but I am good at learning, and I am very responsible. I will try to improve my English skill, though I am not good at it now.
I think that you had already known some of my basic information. If I could get this job, I will try to familiar with my position and my responsibilities as soon as possible. And I will continue to improve my working skills. Thank you.
please note:
我善于学习,并且认真-----I translated
responsible,which means 负责任, 可靠的
因為沒有很明白 這里 認真 是具體指什麽,
如果是說 認真工作, 可以 說 work hard。
—— karenhuan
相关其他知识点}

我要回帖

更多关于 面试自我介绍 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信