国内信义宗和福音派区别

简单地说,英国圣公会(英格兰教会,Church of England)是新教。这里我不想讨论圣公会为什么是新教,或者到底什么才是新教之类的问题,不打算从教义上做这种探讨,因为我不很了解。我只从英国教会和英国统治阶级的自我认知上证明圣公会是新教。这个自我认知就是说,在圣公会和(自光荣革命起到20世纪为止被大家默认应该都是圣公会信徒的)英国统治集团看来,圣公会是新教。证据:1、1678年,英格兰议会通过《考察法》(Test Act 1678),要求所有的政府官员和议员在就职时必须宣誓维护新教信仰,谴责天主教教义,也就是说,从此排斥天主教徒担任公职。光荣革命后,1689年的《权利法案》(Bill of Rights)规定,英国的君主在即位的时候也必须进行类似宣誓,也就是剥夺天主教徒继承王位的资格。从威廉三世和玛丽二世起,直到1901年爱德华七世为止,每一位英国君主在即位时都做了如下宣誓:I, A. B., by the grace of God King (or Queen) of England, Scotland and Ireland, Defender of the Faith, do solemnly and sincerely in the presence of God, profess, testify, and declare, that I do believe that in the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper there is not any Transubstantiation of the elements of bread and wine into the Body and Blood of Christ at or after the consecration thereof by any person whatsoever: and that the invocation or adoration of the Virgin Mary or any other Saint, and the Sacrifice of the Mass, as they are now used in the Church of Rome, are superstitious and idolatrous. And I do solemnly in the presence of God profess, testify, and declare that I do make this declaration, and every part thereof, in the plain and ordinary sense of the words read unto me, as they are commonly understood by English Protestants, without any such dispensation from any person or authority or person whatsoever, or without thinking that I am or can be acquitted before God or man, or absolved of this declaration or any part thereof, although the Pope, or any other person or persons, or power whatsoever, should dispense with or annul the same or declare that it was null and void from the beginning.这里面没有直接说自己是新教徒,但是明确将天主教的化体论(Transubsantiation)和圣母圣徒崇拜贬斥为“迷信”,并强调自己的这番话是按照“英格兰新教徒的一般理解”说出的;而既然英国的君主是“信仰的捍卫者(Defender of the Faith)”、圣公会的成员,他公开表达新教信仰也就说明圣公会本身是一种新教教派。1910年,英国议会通过了《即位公告法》(Accession Declaration Act 1910),用一套新的宣告词取代了上述誓词,新誓词如下:I A.B. do solemnly and sincerely in the presence of God profess, testify, and declare that I am a faithful Protestant, and that I will, according to the true intent of the enactments which secure the Protestant succession to the Throne of my Realm, uphold and maintain the said enactments to the best of my powers according to law.新誓词比原先缓和,不再谴责天主教教义,但更明确地宣告了英国君主是新教徒,以及要维护新教徒继承王位的原则。从乔治五世以来的每个君主都做了这个宣告。详见:Accession Declaration Act 19102、1688年光荣革命以后,英格兰议会通过《加冕誓词法》(Coronation Oath Act 1688),规定英国君主在(由圣公会)加冕时必须宣誓维护新教信仰、遵循英格兰教会的教义、教规和仪式。从威廉三世和玛丽二世起,每一个英国君主在加冕时都做了这种宣誓(除了没有加冕就退位的爱德华八世)。下面是1953年6月伊丽莎白二世加冕时的宣誓:Archbishop of Canterbury: Will you to the utmost of your power maintain the Laws of God and the true profession of the Gospel? Will you to the utmost of your power maintain in the United Kingdom the Protestant Reformed Religion established by law? Will you maintain and preserve inviolably the settlement of the Church of England, and the doctrine, worship, discipline, and government thereof, as by law established in England? And will you preserve unto the Bishops and Clergy of England, and to the Churches there committed to their charge, all such rights and privileges, as by law do or shall appertain to them or any of them?Queen: All this I promise to do.誓词里明确说,英格兰教会(圣公会)是依法确立的抗议宗改革宗教,也就是新教。详见:Oath of office - Wikipedia我对英国宗教改革的历史还算有些了解,知道为什么会有很多人认为圣公会不是(典型的)新教,甚至连圣公会自己内部都有一些神职人员认为自己和罗马天主教一样属于“大公宗教(Catholic Faith)”(详见牛津运动Oxford Movement)。但是,即便在教义上有讨论空间,在英国宗教改革后一百多年间的历史上也有定位暧昧不清之处,从1688年光荣革命起,英国的君主、政府、议会和圣公会的官方意见都毫不含糊地把圣公会视为一种新教教派。这也是学术界和其他基督教派的基本认识。最后,我建议大家,在讨论基督教的相关话题时,如果探讨的问题不是神学或教义,而主要是教会的组织和性质,那么最好能想到跳出教义、从外部进行观察,这样就会豁然开朗;如果只从内部进行观察,纠缠于教义的讨论,往往会不得要领。相关问题:为什么同样是基督教,天主教相对可以很包容,新教却那么原教旨? - Sinowinston 的回答 - 知乎圣公会肯定是新教。无论从宗徒传承还是教会史研究的角度来说。至于区别,主要区别上面几位学识远超我的博主已经说了,我就不画蛇添足了。小细节的区别我说一个我观察到的,香港信义会很少有普通话崇拜(尽管信义宗神学院在学院层面政治上非常过得去),但香港的圣公会大型活动居然全程普通话崇拜,邝保罗主教主礼,他普通话在香港人里算可以的了(毕竟全国zxwy)。另外,就此题目而论:我看到一些人虽然表面不说,但在某些言论中实际上怀疑后者不是新教(例如圣母论问题,路德本人是非常尊崇圣母的;信义宗牧师也画十字),建议题主打破沙锅问到底,问问后者属不属于新教,看能不能钓到鱼。}

我要回帖

更多关于 归正宗和改革宗的区别 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信