2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
最近不太顺利 英语怎么说?最近不太顺利 / 工作让人很充实
wuchun11103
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Things don't go well recently.Working makes people feel enriched.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
not progressing smoothly Work makes a person very substantial
i'm not getting on very well .things are not going well
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
英语翻译我今天一天都很顺利,工作也不多.事实上,这阵子我的工作都很轻松.
jンs0001Flん
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
Today everything goes well and not much work to do.Actually,these days I don't have heavy work load.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Today I am all right,do not have much work.In fact,my work makes me relaxed in this time.
Today I am all right,do not have much work.In fact,my work makes me relaxed in this time.
你直接到百度上找个翻议工具翻就行了
扫描下载二维码祝工作顺利,英语怎么说?
祝工作顺利,英语怎么说?
09-01-17 &
wish your work going well
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
Everything goes well!
请登录后再发表评论!
Everything goes well
请登录后再发表评论!
请登录后再发表评论!
1.   祝工作顺利。Wish the work is great.2.   祝你工作顺利,生活愉快,全家幸福,天天开心。I wish you every success and happiness, the whole family happy, happy day. 3.   祝你工作顺利!Bon travail !
请登录后再发表评论!
Wish the work is great
请登录后再发表评论!
Wishes the work to be smooth
请登录后再发表评论!扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
英语翻译1 【我希望 2013年自己能够,交好运 ,近两年来 自己的运气太差劲了,做什么事 都很不顺利】2 【我希望 你在 新的一年里,/ 你在2013 年里,工作顺利,身体健康.快乐每一天.】
扫二维码下载作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案,一键查看所有搜题记录
我希望 2013年自己能够,交好运 ,近两年来 自己的运气太差劲了,做什么事 都很不顺利】2 【我希望 你在 新的一年里,/ 你在2013 年里,身体健康.快乐每一天.】
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码当前位置: &
工作正在顺利进行的英文
英文翻译the work is going on smoothly&&&& op ...&&&& in course of&&&& ...&&&& ...&&&&be well afoot&&&&well run job&&&& go smoothly, run on wheels&&&&grease the wheels&&&&ensure the production and marketing and sales operation smoothly&&&&go with a swing&&&&harmony of trade&&&&the salvage of the ship and cargo was under way&&&&our work is progressing gradually. successive steps&&&&succeed&&&&and you should try to focus on the connections between the speakers&&&&oil the wheels make things go smoothly by behaving tactfully or craftily&&&&come along&&&& ongoing work&&&&to resolve all disputes arising from difficulties in achieving production as p ...&&&&march of victory&&&&in
in working order&&&&wirk-normalkraft working perpendicular force&&&&wirk-orthogonalebene working orthogonal plane&&&&get off the ground&&&&pass off
例句与用法A total of 16 . 4 billion yuan was spent on setting up a national medical treatment system for public health emergencies , and implementation is proceeding smoothly为建立突发公共卫生事件医疗救治体系,共花费了164亿元人民币,此项工作正在顺利进行。 Currently , the 70mm hspc is under development . it is expected that the assembly and system testing can be finished by the end of this year and delivered to the user目前, 70mm间歇式高速摄影机项目的研制工作正在顺利进行,预计今年能够完成系统装配和调试并交付用户使用。 &&
相邻词汇热门词汇
工作正在顺利进行的英文翻译,工作正在顺利进行英文怎么说,怎么用英语翻译工作正在顺利进行,工作正在顺利进行的英文意思,,,发音,例句,用法和解释由查查在线词典提供,版权所有违者必究。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Copyright &
(京ICP备号)
All rights reserved}

我要回帖

更多关于 祝您工作顺利 英文 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信