Google Corporation(R).
Belgrave House,
76 Buckingham Palace Road,
London SW1W 9TQ,
United Kingdom.
GOOGLE NEW YEAR PROMOTION 2013
Ref NO: GIS/G13/20139
Batch: GCK/24
We wish to congratulate you once again on this note, for being part of our winners selected this year. This promotion was set-up to encourage the active users of the Google search engine and the Google ancillary services. Hence we do believe with your winning prize, you will continue to be active and patronage to the Google search engine. Google is now the biggest search engine Worldwide and in an effort to make sure that it remains the most widely used search engine, we ran an online e-mail beta test which your email address won 950,000.00 GBP {Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds Sterling}.
A winning Cheque will be issued in your name by Google Promotion Board, and also a certificate of prize claims will be sent along side your winning Cheque. In your best interest to avoid mix up of numbers and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of your award strictly from public notice until the process of transferring your claims has been completed, and your funds remitted to your account. This is part of our security protocol to avoid double claiming or unscrupulous acts by participants / non participants of this program. Kindly fill-in the verification and fund release form below.
VERIFICATION AND FUNDS RELEASE FORM.
(1) Your contact address.
(2) Your Tel/Fax numbers.
(3) Your Nationality/Country.
(4) Your Full Name.
(5) Sex.
(6) Occupation.
(7) Age.
(8) Ever won an online lottery?
Please contact your claims agent immediately for due processing and remittance of your prize money to file for your prize claim, kindly contact your CLAIMS agent.
CONTACT CLAIMS OFFICE:
Google Promotion Board
Dr. Brian Robinson
Email: .hk
NOTE: For easy reference and identification, find below your reference and Batch numbers. Remember to quote these numbers in every one of your correspondence with your claims agent. Ref NO: GIS/G13/20139 AND Batch: GCK/24
Congratulations once again from all our staff and thank you for being part of our promotions program.
Lawrence Page.
Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer.
(C)2013 Google Corporation.
…………………………………………………………………………………………………
NOTE!!! for security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claims are processed and your money remitted to you. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program by some unscrupulous elements. Please be WARNED!!!!
(C)2013 Google Corporation.
用户名dgshoujia
<span class="lou J_floor_copy" title="复制此楼地址"
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:11
一个老外, 现在确定他是骗子哦 资料如下:
收货人 Diamond Brown 邮编 26554
地址 204 8th Street &
West Virginia, United States
城市 Fairmont 手机 &
州/省 West Virginia 电话 1 305 923-0513
国家 United States 传真 304 534 8452 &
旺旺ID:us
感觉她是专门骗开店不久的小卖家的哦, 大家小心点。
我已改做内销~~~ &
data-hash="read_楼#
回帖奖励+ 2
Reply To:
Recipients: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: BUY FROM YOU.
& & & & & & & & & & & & & & &AMAN HEMTECH PRIVATE LIMITED & & & & Regd. Office : 698, Jalan Industrial Premises , Dogul Lane, 11700 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &Azlan Shah, Malaysia. & & & & & & & Tel. : 6)04--6578166 Fax. : 01-6571743 & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
Hello Sir,
Please give me your price list, I am interested and ready to visit your company and buy in large quantity.
Also include your Business Email and Telephone,
Please email details directly to: &
I await your last price list.
Regards,
Mrs. Masha Lee.
Aman Hemtech Private Ltd.
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
一个埃及的垃圾买家去年底买了个手机,发过去后(EMS1KG 超贵300多),说手机有问题,联系买家什么问题也不回复,直接就寄了回来说要全额退款。smt隔了快一个月才准备处理,那个叫什么来着,Carrie。立马让我去联系EMS收货,否则由我付运费??(可笑)。后来,既然交易还在,没办法就去邮局拿回货。拿回来就是一堆烂东西,机子没有坏,操作也正常,完全没问题,但是配件由于没有包装好和买家的乱搞,坏掉了。我马上拍了video和图片,打电话给速卖通开窗口,我上传上去。本来想着重新寄给买家,但是这个死老外死不同意。这分明是想整蛊我!!!好,不同意就要赔偿我的损失。配件包装的损坏上百块,我还没算送他的20张贴膜(用小包寄)貌似丢了。非洲人简直超级垃圾,以前不懂的屏蔽掉他们,特别在这个垃圾平台一定不要发到非洲那些鸟不拉屎的地方,骗子一大堆。
既然双方无法达成一致,速卖通也不理了,放着纠纷,到了差不多6个月,从交易开始算,判退回我40usd,妈的,连运费都不够。还不算其他的损失(机子掉价等)
你们速卖通就这么牛BB。买家的责任要卖家来承担,无缘无故亏了好几百(全部算起来)。这就是你们英明的速卖通的决定,既然你不了决定,为什么最后是这种判罚??卖家利益保护何在??算了,打多了我手疼。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:12
3月份,1个法国佬买下俺的东东,却说4美圆的邮费太贵,只肯付1美圆。万般无奈俺只好提交警告(不警告俺在外国的费用就打水漂了),小子马上就通过paypal给钱了,可是没有想到7天后他就在paypal上提交了纠纷,说东西没有收到,要求退款,paypal过了7天就真的给他全额退款了,本月信用度里他已经有2次差评,并且肯定还有好多卖家为了不招致自己的差评而没有评价他的,看来这是他有预谋的。这倒是给国际骗子有了个生财的方法。。。。。试问,如果碰上paypal这样滥杀无辜的事,我们作为卖家该怎么办??
另外需要说明的是,几乎所有的老外都是非常认真、严肃、守信用的,估计这个在法国注册的家伙估计是什么滥地方旮旯的移民,纯正的法国人是不可能做这种下三赖的事情的
共1条评分,
优秀文章,支持
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:14
常见paypal骗术 &发布于: 10:16
最近不少不法分子,以出售paypal资金为名义进行诈骗,在此特写一篇!希望大家关注,谨防网络各种 **。
&
PayPal**1:兑换paypal资金服务不法分子通过多种渠道活得别人的paypal帐户资料,而不少网友因为没有信用卡而需要往帐户载入资金,这也就给了他们乘虚而入的机会。往往是付款给了你,然后第二天资金又被撤回,追踪得不偿失。解决办法:不要随便相信陌生人的兑换服务,要找也得找可靠的。不要贪图兑换比例的小便宜,天上掉下来的饼往往是铁饼!博主目前不提供这个服务,以后看群友需求度再说吧!
&
PayPal **之2:盗用别人paypal来购物,或者购物了恶意拒付(未授权交易)。Paypal在国内有一个不便之处就是对卖家保障度太低。PayPal可以以未授权交易撤资,有7天的调解时间,如果调解不成功那么资金被撤回。破解办法:
&& & & & &1.查看对方账户名:有的帐户是国际出了名的骗子来的,可以GOOGLE下查查(此办法效果甚微),别收老外的款是国内的邮件地址或者用户名是拼音那太假了。
&& & & & &2.短期多次和你交易,陌生人多次和你产生交易,资金太大那么也值得怀疑,这种带高风险的生意做不做需要自己去衡量。
&& & & & &3.保存交易数据,如货运单据,和交易订单等
&& & & & &4.经常常看帐户,发现需要调解的交易及时处理。
&
PayPal **之3:冒充 PayPal(或eBay)客服或者工作人员,要求你提供个人资料,包括帐户和密码。要记住,PayPal 和 eBay 永远不会要求你提供个人帐户和密码,他们也不会要求你在网站之外的地方提供个人资料。不要随便向陌生人透露自己的交易网站以及paypal账户,不要随便加陌生人为好友(以免泄露自己的计算机IP被黑客入侵)。破解办法:打死我也不说。尤其是永远不要说出密码。
&
PayPal **之4:冒充 PayPal (或eBay)发送邮件,要求你更新帐户信息。有 时候,你会受到一些看起来很像是来自 PayPal (或eBay)的信件,从地址上绝对看不出破绽。信中一般告诉你帐户异常,或者有一笔交易,需要你在几天内登录网站更新资料或确认交易,否则将冻结你的帐户;而后心中给你提供一个看着也很正常的链接;但如果你点击的话会发现,他们并不没有将你打到 PayPal (或eBay)的网站上。这招充满**和吓唬,很有迷惑性,一不小心就有人上当。破解办法:永远不要点击 PayPal (或eBay)信中的链接。正常的 PayPal 也不会在信中包含登录的链接。这种连接才是paypal官方的,很多时候细心点就可以看的出来是虚假信息。PP安全中心也可以举报虚假邮件信息和网址!
&
PayPal **之5:利用交易规则诈骗。对 于在网上销售商品的网友,尤其是贵重商品的时候,尤其是要注意。有的客户在购买产品申请退款、撤销交易,这时候PayPal 会要求你在7天之内完成一个协助调查,否则将视为同意退款,而恰恰相当一部分朋友在交易完毕后很少去关注邮箱提示,如果超过7天的调查期限就可能遭遇&我们的调查现已完成,并且已经向PayPal账户持有人退回了资金。&还有的 eBay 用户信用值很低,很可能是职业骗子,他们使用的购物信用**常是偷来的,要谨防这类用户。解决办法:完成交易后也要经常留意你的信箱,如果发现问题及时汇报。对于信用卡诈骗者,唯一的解决办法是申请 PayPal 企业或高级帐户!作为一个目前使用最为广泛的支付工具,有人想从这里面骗钱,也不是什么奇怪的事情。但我们自己一定要注意,看好自己的钱包,不要上当受骗。但是,如果你真的不幸受骗的话,一定要尽快报告给 PayPal 的客服,尽快解决,争取将这些家伙铲除。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:14
骗子我也遇到过好多呢。下面是他的邮件
Sir,
&
My name is Mohammed &Abacha, I am the eldest son of the late President of Nigeria General Sani &Abacha, I was falsely accused of murder and as a result of that, I was imprisoned, but thanks be unto GOD, I have been released for my innocence.
&
Meanwhile, I need your urgent assistance in transferring some of my money to you for an investment in your country, The reason is because the Nigeria Government is making plans to seize them, as they did to my fathers own.
&
Please view this site and read it&#039;s content carefully to understand what I am talking about,
&
&
& english/world/africa/newsid_ 506.stm
&
&
The amount is $250m &(Two and Fifty &Million Dollars) &deposited with a Finance Company Abroad. all that is needed is for me to introduce you to the Company,
&
I will remunerate you with 20% of the total sum at the end, but most of all I solicit your trust in this transaction.
&
Please get back to me as soon as possible for further details.
&
Regards,
&
I await your urgent response
&
Mohammed &Abacha
还有呢
Dear Beloved in Christ,
Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, I am EVANGELIST ROSE BROWN, a widow to Late DAVID BROWN, I am 70years old,I am suffering from long time cancer of the breast. From all indications, my condition is serious and according to my doctor it is quite obvious that I may not survive the sickness,although as a Christian,I believe God and I know that I will not die,I will leave to declare the glory of God.
My late husband and my only son died in plane crash .I am presently Leaving alone.Our Lord Jesus Christ is my comforter. My late husband was very wealthy, an industrialist and international businessman. We have a lot of properties including Shares and houses.After the death of my husband,I made up my mind to travel abroad to live the rest of my life and continue to do the work of God as a missionary.I called our lawyer and I instructed him to sell all my husbands properties and shares to enable me raise some money to continue my mission.
The lawyer sold the Shares and some of the properties and I was able to raise the sum of $10.5M US(Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars) The fund is in cash,for the safety of the fund till &am able to travel out.I packaged the fund in consignments and deposited it with a Security Company. Presently,all the documents concerning the consignments are with my lawyer.
Now that my sickness has gone to this stage,I am scared and I want the fund to be used for the work of God all over the world. I have prayed concerning this donation and I told God to direct me to an honest Person who will receive this fund and utilize it for things that will glorify the name of God. After my prayers,I searched the christian site in the internet,I found your email address and I decided to contact you.
Please if in your heart you are genuinely and faithfully desired to use this fund for the propagation of God&#039;s work in any form whether for Charity, Ministry, Evangelical work,please send to me your,
FULL NAMES,
CONTACT ADDRESS,
TEL PHONE AND FAX NUMBER,
AGE,
OCCUPATION.
Once I receive it,I will give it to my lawyer to make immediate arrangement with the security company on how the consignments that contained the fund will be delivered to you.
Kindly Reply back through my Alternative Email Address Below-
I await your urgent reply.
Thanks and God bless you.
Yours In-Christ,
EVANGELIST ROSE BROWN
大家小心点哈
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:15
有这么一个客户,突然发个询盘过来,我们回几个报价过去之后就说非常满意!!
&
要下单。。。再然后,就说同事生病,要过年。。
&
等年后回来下单,等开年了,又说,事多,过多一个月财下单,
&
然后。。
&
一个月过去了,又说要等一个月。。。
&
看来老外真的很有心情等哦,定单的细节付款等方面都不说,就说要下单,然后一等再等。。真不知道在想什么? 不会真的是玩我们吧。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:16
我以前接了一个沙特阿拉伯的客人,这个客人很神奇,直接打电话给我们老板,老板听不懂英文,说了几句就挂了,没想到这个老外很执着,第三次打过来的时候,刚好是周一,老板就叫我去听,大概讲他从阿里巴巴上知道我们的,现在人在上海,想过来看下工厂。之前从来没有收到过他的邮件。直接打电话要看工厂。
当时没有接待过客人的经验,我很紧张,前一晚做好功课。告诉他地址,在公司汇合,直接带他去工厂(我们工厂和公司不在一块)。一路上我们聊了很多,他带了他想要的产品的要求,刚好我们有款类似的,所以他就打电话过来了。原本我很紧张,没想到真正接触的时候,一点也不紧张,交流也没问题,把他的要求翻译给老板。领着他看了车间,给了样品。他表现的很满意,说很意外。交流了一会,按照他的要求,我们给他报了价。他嫌贵,开始砍价。由于他的量很大,所以最终的价格也足以让老板开心的。 所有的条件都谈好了,包括交期,运费,但是他要求100%信用证。到时样品出来给他确认,加上图纸给他们,他说要给上级确认。 老板当时很开心,要请他吃饭,他谢绝了,说第二天要去香港。就送他去酒店。他好像蛮受宠若惊的,说我们怎怎好,他说自己打车就可以了。一路上我们聊了很多题外话,他表现的很随和。我和老板都很高兴,但是我也有担忧,毕竟是中东的客人,一下子就30万美金的订单,还全部信用证,怕到时会不会有软条款之类的。老板也说不知道真假,如果是真的还蛮好的。反正我们没有完全信,知道现在的骗子太多,但是总归也抱了点希望。
后来的一周老外主动联系我,问样品怎么样了,后来我把样品的图片和图纸发给他。过了几天,追踪下,问下他们上级通过了吗,刚开始他还说要大约一个月的确认时间。所以我定期的问他。后来有一天他说,我们的价格不是最低的,还有人价格比我们更低。之后就在也不回复我了。
&到现在都有点郁闷。虽然不完全抱希望,但是也比较郁闷,感觉到手的订单没了。 &这种到底是潜在客户,还是骗子啊
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:16
近日,有很多老外会发你淘宝的网址,让你帮他代买虚拟产品。老外说没有支付宝,会通过paypal支付你产品的费用,paypal的手续费35美金以及主动给你高额的佣金。
在这里请注意,paypal付款是可以撤回的。
请大家注意了。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:17
  很多中小型的企业开始青睐网络,直接与老外通过网络做生意。与此同时,外贸风险其实比内贸的风险还要强大。想外国公司的资信风险、运输风险、政策风险、收汇风险、汇率风险等都不是一个小公司所能应付的,正因为存在这些风险,很多过国外的不法分子会利用这些,千方百计设置陷阱,牟取不法利益。
  那么,网上外贸活动中,那些国际级的不法之徒有什么骗术了呢?下面列出几大骗术,希望对大家有一定的警惕作用。
  设诱饵
  外贸骗子会假称有大宗生意,先通过电子邮件和MSN等网上联络工具一步一步沟通,取得你足够的信任,然后他们就会要求你先为这笔生意支付一些费用,比如翻译费、来华考察费等一些你能接受的不同名目的费用。一旦收了钱,他们有的会销声匿迹,有的还会提出不同的名目继续叫你汇款,直到你警醒为止。
  一个外贸人在论坛中披露:一位自称是尼日利亚政府官员的人与他取得联系,称尼政府将发布一个为非洲难民提供T恤衫的竞标项目,数量为95万件,总金额达65、55万美元,并称在自己的帮助下有可能中标。这位官员还好心地为他介绍了律师。不过,在开始工作前,这位官员要求他先支付律师费1650美元。这其实就是一个典型的设诱饵骗取钱财的骗局。
  空手道
  骗子利用某些国家的法律漏洞,通过正规渠道骗取进口货物,不付或少付部分货款。等货到这个国家后,就想法侵吞货物。到这个时候,你即使货物没被他们占有,也够呛的了。
  土耳其的海关有个执行条例:超过45天无人认领的货物,海关有权没收拍卖,而原收货人有优先获得该货物的权利。如果中国公司傻等,他们就以低价将货物买走,之后再高价卖出分赃。当中国公司察觉并欲通过中国政府的介入将货物取回时,它们便由货代公司进行敲诈:首先让你支付给其仓储费等费用,之后还会继续设置一些其他阻碍和陷阱,一步步将你带来赎货物的钱骗完。这些国家的不法之徒的具体做法往往是:先注册一个空头公司,通过互联网由公司出面将客户货物骗到土耳其的海关。然而,到该付货款之时,骗子公司却以种种理由拖延,迟迟不付货款,直到拖到海关的法定期限届满。
  内外勾结
  在网上贸易中,有不少是来自香港、台湾等地区的进出口公司,其中也有少数不法商人,其骗术如下。首先漫天吹牛,夸大不说小。他们多数吹自己的企业为跨国公司或国际大公司,资金实力雄厚,人才济济等,但实际上却只是几个人的小公司,不仅资金拮据,资信较差,甚至有的已经是劣迹斑斑。其次,寻找国内熟人,或勾结国内不法商人。其三,内外勾结,走私不同时期不同品类紧俏商品,如:石油、汽车、不锈钢、冷轧板、手机、电脑等。第四,持大额假知名国际大银行的汇票、本票,以融资或投资方式赢得地方政府官员和企业的信任,骗取和套取现汇等。这类不法港商一般比较喜欢以投资或融资救世主的身份亮相,博得暂时信任便立即引诱企业上钩,速战速决,企业入套便立即收网提款脱身,消失得无影无踪。
  如何防范外贸骗局呢
  第一,网上外贸业务最好通过国内比较资深的外贸公司运作,如果有自营出口权的,最好有相关的资深专业律师参与有关的单证和合约的制订,因为外贸业务和国内贸易不一样,有自己一系列规范的流程。由于不熟悉国外相关的政策法规及缺乏国外公司的资讯等原因,一些老牌的外贸公司稍有不慎都要翻船,何况没有做过外贸的中小企业呢?所以,笔者认为与资信良好的外贸公司合作是规避外贸风险的一个重要方法,以上的大部分骗术都可以通过外贸公司专业流程和丰富经验的运作来化解。
  第二,不要支付不应该付的钱。不要把洋人当作宝来供,贸易是平等的,只有在平等的前题下,才有合作的可能。比如,双方的交易还没有眉目,对方就叫你付翻译费、考察费或免费寄样品时,你就要慎重考虑了。
  第三,不要贪小便宜,不要相信天上会掉馅饼的事情,要踏实做生意。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:18
我朋友外贸9年路,竟遇意大利无赖惯骗买家
&
外贸9年路,竟遇意大利无赖惯骗买家(注意注意)
从2004年开始做外贸至今,一直一帆风顺的.虽然中间也曾遭遇一次比较危险的货款危机,但最终还是圆满解决,但这次,实在是羊入虎穴,坐着等死了...
跟意大利EUROBIT这家公司开始接触是在2011年初,他发来一封询盘,报价后反映我司价格高,期间沟通时,一名叫PAOLO的老外,说话很狂妄,简直不把我们这些生产商当人看.娘的,大不了不接这单,一看这说话语气,估计以后生意也不好做,这么挑剔的主,太难伺候了!于是联系就这样STOP了.
2012年初,这名叫PAOLO的老外又发来询价,这次说话语气明显比去年好多了,我也好生伺侯着.期间一会要加这产品,一会要加那产品,数量又少得可怜,有些型号数量太少的,我建议去掉吧,人家来一句:你不是生产商吗,你是生产商的话你为什么不给我们做,你不能不给我们做......得,能做的就做吧,实在不能做的我也没办法呀
5月初订下来的单子,5月底才付一点订金,后来又说6月再付一点订金,一直拖到9月底.我公司的货是8月中旬生产完毕的,通知其安排出货,一直拖拖拉拉到10月中旬.
10月中旬通过其指定货代将货过到GENOVA.
其间一直提醒客户该付款了,一直推脱,一会说这个周末,一会说下个周末,,一直拖到船到港了还没付.11号的时候跟客人下了通知,如果在15号之前还不付款,我司准备将货运回中国,此时客户急了,16号马上传了一张银行水单,其实这不叫银行水单,而是银行付款申请单.
得,看到付款申请单,我的心也稍安了些,但等了三四天,钱一直未到帐,我发觉不对劲,让客人传银行水单给我,他也允诺周五会传过来,还一直强调说银行己经从他的帐号扣款了.一直到周一还没有付款水单,我发现这是一个骗局,
在我的再三追问下,客人才说,他的客户没付款给他,所以他还没有付款给我,但他承诺一定会在12月4号付给我.
这时我己经不信任他了,因为说谎的次数太多了,尤其是这一次,根本没付款,却说银行从他帐上扣款了,这不明显着睁眼说瞎话嘛......
我把这事告诉了经理,经理说他有个朋友在多年前也被一个意大利客人骗了,然后隔天我联系了他的朋友,聊了几句后,他朋友问我,是不是EUROBIT,
我大惊,深感不妙,马上电话联系他,才得知10年前他也被这个客人骗了,货到目的港一个半月不付款,最终要求降半价才付款.
我的心己经凉了半截,有点乱了分寸.马上上网查这家公司的资料,发现福步上有位同仁在今年8月份曾曝光过这家公司,一模一样的资料,同样的手段....这时我的心彻底的凉透了,很确信自己遇到骗子了.但这位同仁比较幸运,他是通过他自己的货代出货的,所以虽然货在目的港积压2个来月,但最终他还是成功的将货运回国内了,虽然这费用是不少,但总归比货在目的港因无人提货而被海关拍卖的好.
联系朋友,问他是否有福步上的ID,可否借我登陆一下,我来联系一下这位同仁,至少他能成功退运,让我看到了一丝希望,想向他请教一下他是怎么退运的,为什么我的指定代理一口否定不能退运,除非客人同意,这不明显着不可能吗,一个骗子,他会同意退运吗?
比登天还难.
朋友说,他认识福步的版主,可以请他帮忙联系一下这位同仁,然后,在朋友与这位版主的聊天过程得知,该骗子也曾花了1年时间试图欺骗该版主,好在该版主防犯意识强,最终没有上当.不过据他得知,我们同行的一位龙头老大在多年前也栽在这骗子手里,损失几百万.....我痛苦无泪
多次联系该指定货代,请他们无论如何帮我办理退运,但最终只得到一句答复:这个是你跟客人之间的纠纷,我们只安排运输.如果要退运,必须经过客人的同意才行....我说,难不成我就坐着等死,等海关来拍卖?答曰:这个我们没有办法,只能你们跟客人再沟通沟通
客人那边也得知我公司己经开始安排退运的事了,发急了,让我们马上联系中国代理,让他们不要退运,否则我将会损失货款,一分都拿不到,他则损失货物. 我让他签了一个保证书,保证在12月4号之前付清我们所有款项,在12月6号一定要给我正确的银行付款水单.他也签了并把付款时间改成了12月5号,然后让我务必给货代发信息,说我们不会再安排退运的事宜....
好吧,今天己经是4号了,2号,3号像失踪了一样没消息,今天也没消息,明天是关键的一天了,如果真不付款,我们不就是等死吗?????
从我上次发的贴子中看到还有一位同仁,说也给这家公司供货了,只收了15%订金,货还在生产中....我想联系一下这位ID为leng029的同仁,但站内发消息都没回复,这位同仁至11月28号登陆后这两天也都没上线,好急啊....如果有朋友知道这位ID为leng029同仁的进一步联系方式,麻烦站内短信我,万分感谢.
有哪位有经验的大侠或货代给我一些较好的建议啊,泪崩中....
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:19
请大家注意巴基斯坦的骗子,他的名字叫Amir Hussain
做废料进口的朋友们一定要注意,这个骗子去年骗了我们公司一个柜的货
还骗了台湾一家公司两个柜,无锡一个柜,我今天看见他还在发询盘而且已经是30名供应商的客户
他的名字叫Amir Hussain是巴基斯坦的,公司名称是chemtraders
这个人骗子非常懂国际贸易钻空子骗钱,卖尼龙渔网丝和PET瓶片实际上发来的都是垃圾
再找他的时候他电话还接,但是骂人很难听什么FUCK这样的词是脱口而出完全没教养
我们三家公司一起买货共损失60多万,打电话到中国驻巴基斯坦大使馆
商务部接电话说不关他们的事叫我们报警去找警察解决
我们客户找巴基斯坦当地的黑社会去向他要钱,他在当地也有一点势力人家也不敢动他
这样的骗子拿他没办法所以请中国人不要再上当了,他一年骗几个就够他发财了
我们是看货值不高才没有去国外监装,这次就当是花钱买了个教训
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:20
到底是骗子还是客户?
&
这个是加蓬的客户,公司刚开始做外贸就收到了他的询盘,断断续续也跟了大半年了。寄了样品,谈了价格,发了PI,到最终付款的时候却因为付款方式的问题我束手无策。也可能是因为我外贸经验的欠缺,搞不清楚这个客户到底是潜在的客户还是骗子?我不知道客户提到的100% SWIFT SIGHT TRANSFER.Upon receive of the copy of CARGO REGISTRATION NOTE.这种支付方式有没有同行做过,到底这种方式风险是大是小?
首先跟大家坦白,我是外贸新手,刚开始做外贸就碰到了这个客户,希望大家能给我提些建议。
当时收到客户询盘的内容第一句就是:
I Want to purchase 40FT CONTAINER of your product.
Dear Sir / Madam,
We came about your name and address from the Inter-net publication media as the reputable exporters of the following.WOMEN & MEN JEANS PANTS, etc.
We here therefore take this chance to introduce our goodslvess as one of the leading importing house in our country and had the interest to expand our trade scope to your reach for our country is very very fertilz in internationl business and we strongly belief our working together with you will be of great profit to our both firms if only you can agree and welcom us into your end and join hand and build a concrete relationship.
We are looking forwards for your terms trade and all your trading particulars as to enable us study your markets and place our order immediately.
Best regards,
Mac
看到40英尺这样的字样我当然是很兴奋,自然格外认真对待,况且邮件正文后面他们公司的信息也很完整,职位、名称、电话、传真、地址信息都有。在后来的邮件来往中,他询问按照我们的包装规格一个40英尺的货柜能装多少箱,多少件,之后选中了我公司的4款产品,并且索要样品。
Dear Vicky,
Thanks for your prompt response which we are grateful with.
Dear Vicky,This is what we want from your good company.We won&#039;t fail to let you know that our aim of entry into this great relationship with you is to create a long lasting friendly business relationship with you which we wish that the sky will be the limit by our combined/joined effort in building it under faithfulness/trust.
For this purpose we would like to enter into a sole exclusive agent/distributor-ship agreement with your goodselves on this behalves we wish you will prepare it and send to us for stamp/sign as soon as possible.
For a good commerce of relationship we here-by book our fSerial model NO……(我们的产品型号等).Please we need good quality.
1 X 40ft.container under C.I.F.
Our payment here is 100% T/T with other copy document the bank will need to effect your payment.For further concerns and questions do not hesitate to contact us,We would be please to be of service with your good office. For the order we booked above kindly prepare an invoice pro-forma under c. & f. Sea-port Owendo Libreville, Gabon.for immediate transaction. & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & & &
Best regards,
Mac
现在看来当时客户已经提到了付款方式,但是因为中间样品寄送的时间太长,我忽略了这个信息。客户确定了需要的几个款,但是坚持不付样品费和邮费,说和韩国、美国的客户合作样品都是免费的,最终公司同意寄送免费样品。但谈到邮费问题又费了大劲,客户在邮件中说:
About the samples as you said that you will pay the cost.We thank you once again by paying the samples on our behalf,that shows kind of you.It will cost us much when you ask us to send the samples transportation fees,to your country.And here they will still ask us money,We prefer paying here at the arrival post OK.
What you should do is this. Packet the samples and send it to the shipping company you know that comes to Gabon,negotiate with them,Give us their name and know when they will reach here in Gabon and add also the track number.
客户坚持不支付样品运费,而是要求邮局到付,多次协商沟通的结果估计是谁也想不到的,最终客户给了我一个他本国朋友的联系方式,他朋友人在广东,我把样品快递给了他的朋友,然后由他的朋友给他带回国内,而将近两个月后,他的朋友才把样品送到他手里。
客户收到了样品后回信:
My Dearest Vicky,
How are you hope all is well with you? I want to inform you that the samples have arrived yesterday.The samples are good only that you forgot to put front pocket, Meanwhy it is a good quality,The disigns of the black one is completly fan and with the size.Now let us talk about the price and then you give me the P/I of 1x 40ft container Ok.And an other is this the sizes will be mist Ok.
Get back to me for the informations before we proceed.
I thank you very much for your effort and Patiens,God will reward you back for that.
I &#039;m waiting for your feedback tomorrow.My God Bless you.
Yours sincerely,
Your friend Mac
我把PI给客户发了过去,标明了货物的数量、包装、公司账户等需要的信息,客户回信说看到出货证明后百分百付款,因为我们公司之前没有出过大单,而且这个客户是第一次合作,所以自然不敢贸然答应,客户原文如下:
Dear Vicky,
Very thanks for your mail,How was the weekend hope all went through if so thanks be to God.
I&#039;m sorry that i have not get back to you since,Dueto i want to get through with your payment before i get back to you.I went to the bank for your payment.My banker made me to understand that the government give an instructions to all banks here in our country.
&Our payment to all our foreign firms is by 100% SWIFT SIGHT TRANSFER.Upon receive of the copy of CARGO REGISTRATION NOTE.
&For this document has been order&#039;d by the government proved and signed by the federal ministry of finance to be produce by company&#039;s /bat imports any goods from foreign country and wants their bills to be settle through any bank in our country, So no bank in/from our country that can make any transfer to any foreign account without first seen this copy of document stated above,this is to stoped money laundry in the nation because laundry of money had reiun the nation&#039;s economy.
I asked him to see if there&#039;s any way he can help me out of that.He said that i should ask you if your company will accept that he will now issued letter of credit through their foreign bank branch that are in europ.After now you provide the documents required from the government,he will now transfer the money to the bank.
So please I implore you to bear with me and join hands build this relationship for the sky is our limit of good fruits bearing if we can give our selves and move from glory to glory which the LORD himeslf has prepare for us.
I&#039;m waiting for your reply as soon as possible.
Very thanks,
Yours sincerely.
Mac
我回信给他,说一定是需要先预付部分定金我们才可以开始生产。客户回信仍然坚持他的支付方式,让我们先生产,客户原文如下:
Dear Vicky,
Very thanks for your prompt mail.
Listing my dear Vicky,yes as you said wehave not know each other as well.ut only that the future parmited us to know each other.I have explain to you what the banker have said about the instructions that the government gave to the banks here in our country.
The condition will not be so,you will not &provide the cargo registration note copy,rather The banker said that he will issue you guarantee letter from their foreign &bank branch in spain,For your bank to be sure that the will pay after getting the cargo registration note,then they will now pay in.
&Start production immediately and get back to me for me to inform them to proceed on that OK.
Very thanks,
Yours Sincerely.
Mac
之后客户又回邮件说:
Dear Vicky,
It seems we don&#039;t understand our selves.Listing our government give an instructions to all banks in our country,not to do any international transaction transfer without seen the cargo registration note copy,before such can be effected.
when the banker spained this to me,I have to asked him if there&#039;s any other way he can help me to make this payment,He said that,there&#039;s no other way except to help me out of this,He will use their branch bank in europe to issue your company letter of guaratee.to assure your company.You are now to start production and tell me that should tell the banker to do so.
&Mean why, when a bank accept to issue you a letter of guarantee means that they are ready to pay,when you provide what they need.Letter of guarantee from a bank is very very important in business,unless the company are not genuine.
&What i need from you is to tell me that you have accepted to start the production and that you are waiting for the bank to issue the letter of credit.
&I&#039;m waiting for your feedback urgent.
Very thanks,
Yours Sincerely.
Mac
N:B.Please i forgot to inform you,The bank is issuering you letter of credit not advance.letter of credit covers all.What your company need is there money not advance Ok.The bank want to pay cash.
Bye.
我给客户回信再次强调,不论如何,他们不提前付款我们是不可能进行生产的,因为我们是第一次合作,所以我们不敢冒这个险。客户今天回信:
Dear Vicky,
Very thanks for your prompt mail my dear Vicky.
My dear the bank issued letter of credit to your company the amout mentioned on the P/I to me which i have already presented to the bank.It&#039;s you now to advice me if they should proceed or not.This is how we buy our market when we have about 20 to 40ft container.Not to pay advance first before start productions.
Please think about and make a good reasons to your &manager for him to understand.I did not see any risky on that.Please have your company once do an internation transaction for once before.Please i&#039;m sorry to ask.
&I will like to here from you.
&Yours Sincerely,
YOUR FRIEND MAC
跟客户之间沟通的基本情况就是这样,因为我是外贸新手,公司也是刚开始做外贸,所以不知道该怎么办。如果说这个客户是诚心的想购买我们的产品,那为什么样品费甚至快递费都不愿意付,而且产品的细节包装什么都没有具体谈?如果他是个骗子的话,大可以收到我们的样品后消失,也不用三番四次的主动给我发邮件联系,解释支付方式的问题?
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:21
这家伙是不是EBAY上面的买家骗子???
&
我在英国站刊了一个物品,起拍价33,99英镑。有一个家伙发来了问题,是这样的:
For what price would u really want to give the item out? i think my girl would like it soo much so im willing and ready to accept any reasonable price and pay immediately. If its left to me to place a price i`ll start with 65pounds excluding postage, if u accept that price pls. reply or if you dont, email me back with the price you wish to give it out, thanks. my email address is
然后我是这样回复他的:
Hi, thank you for your interests in my items. I&#039;m willing to give it out at 70 pounds including the postage if you really need it. However, i only have one BLUE color left now. I will email you the photos of this BLUE one for your reference and hope you like this color. Thanks!
我把图片发到他的GMAIL邮箱后,他是这样回复我的:
?70 is good, i am sending it to someone dear, so pls get the postage cost to the following address via RoyalMail International signed for....., and send me a money request through paypal so i can pay immediately, &i am ready to pay the amount for the postage cost. i am ready to pay immediately i have the total cost for the item and postage cost even
&if you can get it today. even now.
&下面是他要我把东东寄去的地址:
Bolaji Oluwadipupo
&85, Tinubu St., Ita-Eko,
&Abeokuta.
&Ogun State.
我看是尼及利亚,第一个感觉就是这家伙肯定是个骗子!!!!而且他好像没看懂我的EMAIL,我说的70英镑是含邮费的(我当时以为他在英国,而运费就算好了到英国的费用),他上面这封邮件却要我寄到尼及利亚,还要用英国的ROYALMAIL 国际邮件寄出并告诉运费。还有他不打算拍我的东东,却要我用PAYPAL给他发一个收钱的请求,而且他最后两句话写的就像在说:你快把东东寄出来,你就能立刻得到这70英镑,一定要快!!我等不及了!(好像很吸引人,我就知道他是个骗子!)
我坚持他在EBAY上拍了我的东东,等他付了钱我才会寄出这个东东。我是这样回复他的
Hi Donald,
&&
Please note that I am in China and the itme is also in China. I can not send the it via Roymail in Britan but i can send it via EMS(World Express Mail Service) to the address you gave. I would like to give it to you at 79 pounds including postage to the address where you want the MPS to be sent.
Please place your bit at ? 68.16 for my MPS at this link:
(我的这个东东现在已经过期的,所以链接就省掉吧)
The postage i listed on this item is ? GBP 10.84, So you only have to place a bid at ? 68.16 and the total price will be ? 79 ( 68.16+10.84=79), then you will receive a payment request from paypal. Thank you!
我要求他在EBAY上拍我的东东,这样一样可以用PAYPAL付我钱。后来他是这样回复的:
i will pay 79 pounds. it is still good for that item. Pls i dont want to place any bid, am not chanced for that. My hands are very tight here. Just send your money request of 79pounds through paypal now and i will make the payment ASAP.
&&
I hope to receive my
这个笨蛋说什么不想再EBAY上拍我的东东,现在手头很紧,要我用PAYPAL给他发一个MONEY REQUEST 就会立刻付款。这不是自相矛盾吗?
请教各位GGJJ,你们有遇到过类似的情况吗?你们是怎么应对的?谢谢各位!
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
说起骗子,我遇到最多的都是贸易公司骗我辛苦做的quotation,pricelist的。每次扔给我一堆包,连个尺寸都不给,让我自己去网上找类似的,报价过去。然后就消失了。还有的,让我做好几次样板,死活就是不下单。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
先是问我有没有这款包能做,然后报了价格后,不见了,过几天发来一封什么招中国代理投资的人,来中国投资,说也门那边不能做单独的私营。这是一个, 我直接拉黑了! 还有就是骗样品的,连邮箱和公司都是没有认证的,还说了一大堆不切实际的话,说很多客户都是免费提供样品的,你为什么不提供,这个是第二个。 &还有一个就是在外国的华侨,然后说要报一个样品的价格,我说没有这个样品,没有消息了2天,突然收到一个快递,打开后是一个包,后来他说是他买来的,寄过来,可是没有网银,要我付,我直接退货。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:22
骗子可恶可耻可恨!!昨天早上接到一电话说想找家东莞的皮具合作,他们家是做鞋的说下午过来看厂,鸡冻的我呀~以为机会来了。好吧,人来了,瘦瘦的一个女孩子,自称菲律宾的是他们公司也是在东莞一个鞋厂,说有美国客户想做手袋,我就带着他在工厂走了一圈,和老板一番交流后,(问的问题还是蛮专业的)问她要名片,说忘记带了。随后去我们的板房选了几款包包,问我老板是否可以带走,老板很慷慨的说拿去吧,没事。但是我们对她的信息完全一无所知,只知道是做鞋的,菲律宾人。开始的时候已经有点怀疑,但是看老板那么慷慨,我也就没说什么了。走后我才发觉不对劲,越来越觉得不对劲。打电话问公司信息啥的,总是含糊回答。唉。。。吃一堑长一智吧,同志们,咱的小心点啊,这骗子都骗到家里来了。
我已改做内销~~~ &
用户名dgshoujia
data-hash="read_楼#
发布于: 10:22
印度客人,是做卫具的,在阿里找的我,挑了些款然后问报价, 之后还来我们公司,来了2天,有模有样地挑样品,问价格......最后要我们的样品。因为样品没有多的,要重新打,客人说回国开会后再告诉我哪些款要打样再付样品费, 回去后就再没有下文......浪费了我们2天时间去陪客人,还有购物时帮他付了一些钱
我已改做内销~~~ &
您需要登录后才可以回帖,&或者&