外贸面试自我介绍(中英文)
上传于|0|0|文档简介
&&外贸面试自我介绍(中英文)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用1下载券
想免费下载本文?
定制HR最喜欢的简历
你可能喜欢自我介绍之外贸公司面试篇
用圣才电子书APP或微信扫一扫,在手机上阅读本文,也可分享给你的朋友。
  Good morning, ladies and gentlemen! It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview. I hope I can make a good performance today. Now I will introduce myself briefly. I am 26 years old, born in Hunan province. I graduated from Hunan University. My major is foreign trade English. And I got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2004. I spent most of my time on study, and I&ve passed CET-8.
  After I graduated, I worked as a merchandiser in a foreign trade company. Customers and I went to all kinds of wholesale market to place orders, such as garment, shoes, hats, handbags and leather products and so on, then I checked goods and related transport company to shipment. Then I changed my work, this time I worked as an assistant, and then a foreign trade representative in a wedding dress company in guangdong province. It was a big platform for me to learn, to show my ability. During several years& working, I get familiar with the whole flow of export. Meanwhile, I realize the difference in cultures and trading styles of different countries. I learned not only the professional knowledge about products, but also the skill in business negotiation.
  Thank you for your time and consideration.
小编工资已与此赏挂钩!一赏一分钱!求打赏↓ ↓ ↓
如果你喜欢本文章,请赐赏:
已赐赏的人
我的电子书面试英语自我介绍
担心啊,我第一次去面试外贸,想弄一篇好一点的外贸面试自我介绍。外贸面试自我介绍要怎么说才行?
1、突出业绩
2、突出灵活性
3、突出你的特别的经历。
外贸面试英语自我介绍和面试试题这里有。
敲一下我的网名就行了。
其他答案(共1个回答)
者的心理~~
首先要说自己的姓名,专业,毕业学校,相关的工作经历,性格等,最后再加点表示强烈想进这家公司的话
下面这2个网站是当初在NZ找工的时候用过的,希望对你有所帮...
一,我们应如何孝敬父母 - 百度知道 & 烦恼 & 家庭关系
孝敬父母是中华民族的优良传统。父母养育子女,为子女的成长付出了大量的心血和劳动,作子女的理应...
Want to learn a little Chinese
帮到你就给个好评吧
大学毕业了找工作这是一个备受煎熬的阶段,我在两年前也经历了这个阶段,当然如准备充分也会很顺利的渡过这个难关的,以我去外企面试的经验来看在面试英语前首先要迅速查找...
答: 幼儿学习英语的话,可以听英文歌的。这孩子讲英文也可以的。
答: 欧洲学校里的科学教育是?欧洲学校里的科学教育是?
答: 高等教育自学考试的英文名是higher education self-study examination
答: 您想通过学习外语开拓自已的职业生涯吗?那就来参加橙育外语学校的语言班吧.详情请浏览
大家还关注
确定举报此问题
举报原因(必选):
广告或垃圾信息
激进时政或意识形态话题
不雅词句或人身攻击
侵犯他人隐私
其它违法和不良信息
报告,这不是个问题
报告原因(必选):
这不是个问题
这个问题分类似乎错了
这个不是我熟悉的地区外贸业务员面试的自我介绍范文_面试自我介绍
外贸业务员面试的自我介绍范文
学习啦【面试自我介绍】 编辑:佳丽
  人与人之间的相识往往是从开始的。那么外贸业务员时如何通过自我介绍让别人认识你?以下是学习啦小编整理有关于外贸业务员的内容,仅供参考。
  外贸业务员面试自我介绍篇一
  Good morning !
  It is really my honor to have this opportunity for an interview,
  I hope i can make a good performance today. I'm confident that I can succeed.
  Now i will introduce myself briefly
  I am 26 years old,born in shandong province .
  I was graduated from qingdao university. my major is electronic.and i got my bachelor degree after my graduation in the year of 2003.
  I spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 . and i have acquired basic knowledge of my major during my school time.
  In July 2003, I began work for a small private company as a technical support engineer in QingDao city.Because I'm capable of more responsibilities, so I decided to change my job.
  And in August 2004,I left QingDao to BeiJing and worked for a foreign enterprise as a automation software test engineer.Because I want to change my working environment, I'd like to find a job which is more challenging. Morover Motorola is a global company, so I feel I can gain the most from working in this kind of company ennvironment. That is the reason why I come here to compete for this position.
  I think I'm a good team player and I'm a person of great honesty to others. Also I am able to work under great pressure.
  That&s all. Thank you for giving me the chance.
  外贸业务员面试自我介绍篇二
  Good morning. It's a pleasure for me to be here in front of you to present myself. My name is xx, and I am a candidate for the position of Manager.
  I know how to communicate with the customers and inspect the goods for them. And also very clear how to make the full set document for the business daily job, how to Dealing with I have teamwork spirit. I know how
I am so studious, & so happiest when working.
  In these foreign trade company Ltd, we are working as buying agent for some wellknown companies during the past ten years, What I have experienced and handled in the past makes us an expert in this field. By my well-established connections with more than 1000 manufacturers, and develop the stylish design of many some new quick-selling items at the most competitive price.
  I also very Professional and excel in exporting wooden item business,which covers: Garden Bird Feeder,Garden bird House,Garden Bee House... Garden Animal H Wooden Croquet Game, Wooden Quoits Game, Outdoor Throwing King Game,Wooden Lawn Game, Wooden Dominoes Game, Outdoor 4 in 1 Row Game, Wooden Skittles Game, Wooden Tower Game, Wooden Limbo Game set, Wooden Golf Game, Wooden Baseball Game,Wooden
Printing Art G Wooden tray,Wooden Photo F & Lots of Wooden household Items.totally more than 1000 set hot-selling wooden items.
  You give me a chance,I hope give you some surprise and happiness.
  外贸业务员面试自我介绍篇三
  good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in september. now i will introduce myself briefly,i am 21 years old,born in heilongjiang province ,northeast of china,and i am curruently a senior student at beijing XX uni.my major is packaging engineering.and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in june.in the past 4 years,i spend most of my time on study,i have passed CET4/6 with a ease.
  and i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. besides, i have attend several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978,our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkard. but i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still.
  i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal,i like my major packaging and i wont give up,if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education.
  i will work hard in thesefields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident.
  sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything ,my favorite pastime is valleyball,playing cards or surf online. through college life,i learn how to balance between study and entertainment. by the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. that is my pride.
  看了外贸业务员面试自我介绍的人还看了:
本文已影响 人
[外贸业务员面试的自我介绍范文]相关的文章
看过本文的人还看了
1052人看了觉得好
1438人看了觉得好
840人看了觉得好
【面试自我介绍】图文推荐}

我要回帖

更多关于 外贸专员面试 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。