我没有能力胜任能力模型这份工作,辞职又怕家里垂弃i我

当前位置: &
求翻译:我非常渴望得到这份工作,并且我有能力胜任这份工作是什么意思?
我非常渴望得到这份工作,并且我有能力胜任这份工作
问题补充:
I am very eager to get the job, and I have the ability to do the job
正在翻译,请等待...
I longed for extremely obtains this work, and I have ability to be competent this work
I have a strong desire to get the job, and I have qualified for the job
I longed for extremely obtains this work, and I have ability to be competent this work
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
求翻译:我有信心能胜任这份工作是什么意思?
我有信心能胜任这份工作
问题补充:
I am confident can do the job
I am confident that it will be able to perform this job
I have the confidence to be able to be competent this work
I am confident will prove adequate to the job
I am confident will prove adequate to the job
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!我感觉有能力胜任这份工作 的翻译是:I feel qualified for this job 中文翻译英文意思,翻译英语
请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
我感觉有能力胜任这份工作
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
正在翻译,请等待...
I feel qualified for this job
I feel qualified for this job
I have the impression that ability to perform this job
I felt has ability to be competent this work
相关内容&ayousely should deservr to called a true friend at first. yousely如果deservr对起初,告诉一个真实的朋友。 & aWeapon Points 武器点 & asoin jeau 关心jeau & amr harris lived in a small house by himeslf.he was always careful about what he ate and drank,and he never went out when the weather was cold.he was always afraid that he was getting terribly ill,so he often went to his doctor. 哈里斯先生在一个小屋里居住在himeslf.he旁边总小心关于什么他吃了并且喝了,并且他未曾出去,当天气是cold.he总害怕他非常不适,因此他经常去他的医生。 & aDeny love 否认爱 & aI do miss you. 我想念您。 & aHarmonic distortion levels of driver or power supply to comply with 遵照的司机或电源的谐波畸变水平 & a丑女孩 Ugly girl & aI prefer watching TV to reading the paper。 我喜欢看电视到读本文。 & aNew Releases 新的发行 & ahyponyms are also called subordinate terms,lower terms. hyponyms也称下级期限,更低的期限。 & a你能帮助我吗? You can help me? & a你認為它便宜嗎 You think it cheaply & awe know that there is air around the world when planes fly, they need air to lift their wings. 我们知道有空气在世界范围内,当飞机飞行时,他们需要空气举他们的翼。 & a今天生日聚会有哪些活动? Which today the birthday meeting has to move? & aautounattend autounattend & a请所有学生于7点在礼堂前集合 正在翻译,请等待...
& aOn your face, head, neck, joint or hand? 在您的面孔、头、脖子、联接或者手? & ado ang piay there 做ang piay那里 & a功芽 Merit bud & acaution sticker 小心屠夫 & athe
help 穷 人 去 birbal 为 帮助 & a所以野生动物的数量变得也越来越少 正在翻译,请等待... & a他从9岁就开始集邮 He starts from 9 years old to collect stamps & adirection for use:adults-take 1-3capsules daily,preferably with meals or as directed by a physician 使用说明书:成人采取1-3capsules日报,更好地与饭食或如是由医师指挥的 & a诉说 Relating & a我讨厌虚伪,讨厌应酬,讨厌交易,我真的渴望一份人和人真挚! repugnantly ??? ?? I ?? ???, ??, ?? ??, ?? ?? ?? ?? ? ?? ???! & aDon't be, Not for the people,hurt, Don't hurt the heart. 不要是,不为人民,创伤,不损害心脏。 & a何苦呢娃娃 Why bother baby & aPlease provide the recent contract with the customer that your company will issue LC to me for reference. 请提供最近合同以顾客您的公司将发布LC对我作为参考。 & aThis highlights the importance of field monitoring for old bridges approaching the end of their useful 这突出领域监视的重要性为接近结尾的他们有用的老桥梁 & a河南石力金刚石制品有限公司 Henan stone strength Jin'gang stonework limited company & alining-futter 衬里饲料 & a在我脸上依旧清晰可见
& a随着中国法律越来越严格 Is more and more strict along with the Chinese law & aGet Magnetic stripe data transfered from card to memory of CRW 得到磁条数据从卡片被转移到CRW记忆 & abe firmly established in the local market 在地方市场上牢固地建立 & a。克隆技术现在还不成熟,克隆人可能有很多先天性生理缺陷。 .The clone technology is not mature now, the clone possibly has the very many congenital physiological deficiency. & a两条线相交于30Hz 正在翻译,请等待... & a6150 CrV. mirror polished 6150 CrV。 被擦亮的镜子 & aHutch
MMS 储藏箱MMS & areg ls ter 正在翻译,请等待... & a荷载等方面的监测仪器和设备。提出监测仪器设备布置图和仪器设备清单。
& a对他来说 在农田里干活是十分重要的 正在翻译,请等待... & a我觉得你的声音很好听 I thought your sound is very pleasant to hear & a5.2.2工程地质资料,工程测量定位,放线 5.2.2 engineering geology material, the project survey localization, puts the line & a负责销售人员的日常管理和培训 Is responsible for the sales personnel's daily management and training & a(7)其它相关资料。 正在翻译,请等待... & aregls regls & a一群大便 Crowd of bowel movements & ai swear that i learn english very well this year 我发誓我今年很好学会英语 & a随着我国的投资与人均消费水平的提高 Along with our country's investment and average per person consumption level enhancement & aon peut pas dire 你不可能认为 & a异常状态处理 Abnormal state processing & a失陪一会儿 I must say good bye now a while & a我感觉有能力胜任这份工作 I felt has ability to be competent this work &}

我要回帖

更多关于 胜任能力 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信