他的成功在于他善于利用每一个机会来质量提升关键在于管理自己。

当前位置: >>
2014版英语复习方略课件(人教版通用):必修1 Unit 2 English around the world
Unit 2 English around the world 【诵读?积累】(2010? 江苏高考 ) 假设你应邀参加学校组织的“英语学习师生座谈会”, 请你根据下表所提示的信息 , 用英语写一篇发 言稿, 简单介绍自己英语学习的情况 , 并对学校今后的英语教 学提出建议。 1. 英语学习的目的
2. 英语学习的方法 自己英语学习的情况 3. 课外自学的途径?? 对学校英语教学的建议 (请考生根据自己的经历与感想, 提出两至三点建议。) Dear teachers and schoolmates, it’s a great pleasure forme to be here today and share my experience of learning English with you. I’m interested in English, and hope to be an interpreter in the future. Naturally it’s very important for me to learn English well. As everybody knows, vocabulary is an important part of language, just like bricks in a building. I usually memorize twenty new words a day and put them to usewhenever possible. After class, I often listen to Englishprograms on TV and on the radio. Besides, I’ve learned a lotfrom the Internet and other sources. Now, I’d like to make some suggestions on English teaching and learning in our school. Firstly, we should be given more opportunities to use what we’ve learned in order to have a better grasp of it. Secondly, I hope our teachers can recommend more interesting books and magazines and give us more free time to read them. Finally, I suggest we have moreEnglish activities, such as English contests and festivals.Thank you for listening. 【尝试运用】 词汇翻译与??分享??在将来share. . . with . . . _______________in the future ___________ put. . . to use ___________ on the radio ___________使用在收音机上 向??学习learn from __________ make some suggestions on/give some ________________________________ advice on _________ an opportunity to do/of/for doing sth. ________________________________ have a good grasp of __________________提出一些关于??建议做某事的机会 很好地掌握?? 一句多译 ①对我来说参加这个比赛我感到非常荣幸。 It is a great pleasure for me to take part in the contest. ②老师建议我们业余时间多阅读文学作品。 The teacher recommends us to read more literary works in a. ___________________________________________________ our spare time. _____________ teacher recommends that we (should) read more literary b. The ___________________________________________________works in our spare time. ______________________ Ⅰ. 单词盘点 核心速记official (adj. ) 1. ______(n . ) native (adj. ) 2. ______ (n . )官方的;正式的;公务的 官员本国的;本地的本地人;本国人actually (adv. ) 3. _______实际上;事实上 command (n. &vt. ) 4. _________ request (n. &vt. ) 5. _______ accent n. ) 6. ______( straight adv. ) 7. _______( (adj. )命令;指令;掌握请求;要求口音;腔调;重音直接;挺直 直的;笔直的;正直的 联想串记 base (vt. ) 以??为根据;(n. )基部;基地;基础→_____ basic 8. ____ basis (n. )基础;基本原则 (adj. ) 基本的;基础的→_____gradual (adj. ) 逐渐的;逐步的→_________ gradually (adv. )逐渐地; 9. _______逐步地 latter (adj. ) 较 后 的 ; 后 半 的 ; ( 两 者 中 ) 后 者 的 10. _____ latest adj. )最新的;最近的→_____( later adv. )后来;(adj. )后期 →_____( lately adv. )近来;最近 的→_____( identity n. )本身;本体;身份→_______( identify vt. )认出;鉴定 11. _______( fluent adj. )流利的;流畅的→_______( fluently adv. )流利地;流 12. ______( fluency n. )流利;流畅 畅地→_______( frequent adj. )频繁的;常见的→_________ frequently (adv. )常常; 13. ________( 频繁地 expression n. )词语;表示;表达→_______( express vt. )表达 14. _________( recognize vt. )辨认出, 承认;公认→__________( recognition 15. _________( n. )认出; 认识 Ⅱ. 短语互译1. 超过;非常, 不只是, 不仅是 more than _________ come up ________ be based on ___________ believe it or not ______________ play a part (in) _____________2. 走近;上来;提出3. 以??为基础 4. 信不信由你 5. 扮演一个角色;参与 6. because of 7. the number of因为;由于 ___________??的数量 ___________现在;目前 ___________ 利用;使用 ___________ 例如??;像这种的 ___________________8. at present9. make use of 10. such as Ⅲ. 句型透视1. 混合疑问句:特殊疑问词 +do you think/believe/imagine/ guess. . . +其他 do you think 你 认 为 )has the most English Which country ___________( learners? 2. even if引导的让步状语从句 even if Native English speakers can understand each other ______ they don’t speak the same kind of English 即使他们所讲的语 ____________________________________( 言不尽相同). 3. more. . . than. . . 与其??不如?? was based more on German than ( 更 多 地 是 以 德 语 为 基 It _____________________________ 础)the English we speak at present. 4. no such+单数可数名词 no such thing as standard English 没 Believe it or not, there is _____________________________( 有像标准英语这样的东西).5. the way+定语从句However, on TV and the radio you will hear differences in the way people speak 人们讲话的方式). ___________________( Ⅳ. 语篇完形 At the end of the 16th century, English was only 1. spoken ______ native speakers. Today, by people from England. They were 2. ______ number of people speaking English may be in the largest 3. _______ as China. A lot of Chinese people speak English 4. __ their foreign language. changed quite a lot over the The English language has 5. ________ last four centuries. Old English sounded more or less likebased on German, but modern English German for it was 6. _____more like French than German because England sounds 7. _____ was once ruled by the French. Two people had great effects on the English changes. One who enlarged the English 9. __________; vocabulary was Shakespeare, 8. ____ the other was Noah Webster, who wrote a dictionary which identity gave American English its own 10. _______. 1. 选用框中词汇的适当形式完成句子 come up, make full use of, recognize, base on, command Based on the strong evidence, the Mekong River attack (1) ________ suspects are on trial now. commanded the thief to hand in what he (2)The policeman ___________ had stolen. recognized his voice. (3)The moment I answered the phone, I __________ come up (4)I’m afraid something urgent has ________. make full use of (5)Teachers should train students to ______________ dictionaries. 2. 选用句型透视中的句式仿写句子 (1)你认为他们队为什么能赢得那场足球赛呢? Why do you think their team could win the football match? (2)即使他邀请我, 我也不去参加他的聚会。 I won’t take part in his party even if/though he invites me. (3)他们没回家, 我与其说是担心, 还不如说是恼火(annoyed)。I was more annoyed than worried when they didn’t come home. (4)我们的社区没有这样的人。 There is no such man in our neighborhood. (5)很多人喜欢《中国好声音》(the Voice of China)评定(judge) 歌手的方法。Many people like the way a singer is judged in the Voice ofChina. base 核 心 考 request recognize come up (with)3年 1考 3年 1考 3年 1考 3年 3考点even if/thoughno such+单数可数名词3年 6考3年 1考 1. base vt. 以??为根据n. 基部;基地;基础(1)base . . . on/upon. . . be based on/upon (2) at the base of (3)basic basis 把??建立于??基础之上 以??为基础;依据?? 以??为基点, 在??的脚底 adj. 基本的;基础的 n. 基础;基本原则 ①Based on a novel by Liu Zhenyun, Back to 1942 tells the truestory of Henan Province.《一九四二》是根据刘震云的小说改编而成的, 它讲述了发生 在河南省的真实故事。 ② The government provides them with not only food and shelter, but also the basic skills for their living. 政府不仅为他们提供食物和住处, 还为他们提供基本的谋生技 能。 was _____ based ___ on ③(2011? 湖南高考)The researcher’s conclusion ____a study of the African elephant’s DNA.调查者的结论是以研究非洲大象的DNA为基础的。 at ___ the ____ base __ of the mountain. ④They found the plane __ 他们在山脚下发现了这架飞机。 【高考链接】(2012? 江 苏 高 考 ) ______ an important decision more onemotion than on reason, you will regret it sooner or later.A. BasedB. BasingC. BaseD. To base【解析】选B。考查非谓语动词。句意:如果把一个重要决定 更多地建立在情感上而不是理智上, 你迟早会后悔的。根据题 目与选项可知本题考查非谓语动词, C项是谓语动词, 首先排除。 A项过去分词表示被动, 但句子的主语不是base的承受者, 因此 A项应排除。B项和D项都表示主动, 但不定式表示将来, 在句 中常作目的或结果状语, 与句意不符。 2. command n. [C]命令;指令;[U]掌握vt. 命令;指挥; 支配 (1)at one’s command 听某人支配 under one’s command=under the command of sb. 由某人指挥 have a good command of (be)in command of 掌握;精通(尤指语言) 掌握;控制take command of(2)command sb. to do sth. command that . . . (should) do . . .控制;担任??的指挥命令某人做某事 命令??做?? ①He has a hundred men under his command. 这一百个人由他指挥。②He was in command of the army. 他控制着军队。③She has a good command of English.她精通英语。④他命令我们一个小时内完成这项工作。(一句多译) we ______ should _____ finish the work in an hour. He commanded that ___ us __ to _____ finish the work in an hour. =He commanded __ 【熟词生义】读句子猜含义 Great men command our respect. ( 赢得 ) 【想一想】 command 后面跟从句时 , 从句谓语用 (should+)do/be done, 想一想还有哪些动词有类似的用法?【参考答案】 3. request n. &vt. 请求;要求(1)make (a) request for. . .请求??;要求??at one’s request=at the request of sb. 应某人的要求 (2)request sb. to do sth. request sth. from/of sb. request that sb. (should) do sth. It is requested that . . . 请求某人做某事 向某人要求某物 请求?? 据要求?? ①At the public’s request, the new traffic regulation has beenchanged slightly.应公众要求, 新的交通规则进行了微调。②The little boy requested a toy from/ of his mother. 小男孩向他的妈妈要一个玩具。 ③所有的成员均被要求参加会议。(一句多译) are _________ requested __ to attend the meeting. All the members ___ It __ is _________ requested ____ that all the members should attend the =__ meeting. 【点津】可以说request sb. to do sth. 和require sb. to do sth. ,不可以说demand sb. to do sth. , 但可以说demand of sb. to dosth. 。 【高考链接】(2010? 湖北高考)Duty is an act or a course of action that people ______ you to take by social customs, law or religion. A. persuade C. request B. expect D. instruct【解析】选B。考查动词词义辨析。句意:职责是人们依据社 会习俗、法律或者宗教信仰期望你践行的行动或行为过程。根据职责的定义可知 , 它是人们的一种期待 (expect)而不是请求(request), 因此选择B。persuade说服, 劝告; request要求, 请求; instruct命令, 指示, 这三项均与语境意义不符。 4. recognize vt. 辨认出;承认;公认(1)recognize sb. /one’s voice认出某人/听出某人的声音recognize . . . as/to be . . . recognize that . . . It is (generally) recognized that. . . (2)recognition out of/beyond recognition承认/公认??是?? 认识到/承认?? 人们公认?? n. 认出;认识 认不出来 ①I recognized his voice the moment he opened his mouth. 他一张嘴说话, 我就听出了他的声音。 ②(2011? 山东高考)Arthur Miller is universally recognized as one of the greatest dramatists of the 20th century. 阿瑟? 米勒被公认为20世纪最伟大的剧作家之一。 recognized Jobs __ to ___ be a genius at computer. ③We __________我们认为乔布斯是个电脑天才。It __ is __________ recognized ____ that the 30th Olympic Games was a great ④__success.人们公认第30届奥运会是一项非常成功的赛事。 【高考链接】(2010? 辽宁高考)Alexander tried to get his work _____ in themedical circles. A. to recognize C. recognize B. recognizing D. recognized【解析】选D。句意:亚历山大试图让他的工作在医学圈内得 到认可。宾语his work和recognize之间存在被动关系, 所以用 过去分词作宾语补足语。 5. come up观察句子, 写出黑体部分的含义 ①An old lady came up to me and asked for directions. ( 走近 ) ②A good solution to the problem came up at the meeting. ( 被提出 ) ③When the moon came up, the young people began theircelebration. ( 太阳、月亮等升起 )④Plants come up again every spring. ( 长出, 发芽 ) ⑤I’ll let him know if anything comes up. ( 发生 ) 【点津】(1)come up“被提出”, 其主语是被提出的内容, 主动表示被动;(2)come up with“提出”, 其主语是提出某项内容的人, 后面的 宾语是被提出的内容。例如: They came up with the plan at the meeting yesterday. 他们在昨天的会议上提出了这个计划。 【助记】come up 面面观 【高考链接】 (2012? 浙江高考)―Alvin, are you coming with us? ―I’d love to, but something unexpected ______. A. has come up B. was coming upC. had come upD. would come up 【解析】选A。考查时态。句意:――阿尔文, 你和我们一块来吗?――我愿意, 但是发生了意想不到的事。has come up为现在完成时 , 表示过去的动作对现在造成影响; was coming up表示过去某一时间正在进行的动作;had come up为过去完 成时, 表示过去某一时间之前已完成的动作;would come up 表示从过去某一时间看将要发生的动作。根据语境“我愿意, 但是发生了意想不到的事”导致了我没去, 强调对现在的影响。 故选A。 6. make use of利用;使用 make good use of如 make full use of 何 make the best of “利 充分利用好好利用用”make the most of 几乎不利用;不充分利 make little use of 用 ①(2012? 湖北高考)My experience tells me that it is not what make ___ use __ of it that determines who you are given but how you _____you are. 我的经历告诉我不是你拥有什么而是你怎样利用你所拥有的决定了你的未来。 the _________ most/best ②Scientists are developing new ways to make _____ ___ of the solar energy more effectively. __ 科学家们正在开发更加有效地充分利用太阳能的新途径。 【点津】 make use of短语的构成特点为:动词+名词+介词。 此类短语使用时通常做以下变化: (1)把use提前使用被动语态; (2)把use提前作先行词用, 其后接定语从句。 ③We should think of what use can be made of such material.我们应该考虑怎么用这种材料。④His success lies in the use that he can make of every chance to improve himself. 他的成功在于他善于利用每一个机会来提升自己。 7. Native English speakers can understand each other even if they don’t speak the same kind of English. 以英语作为母语的人, 即使他们所讲的语言不尽相同, 也可以 互相理解。 even if引导让步状语从句, 相当于even though, 意为“即使, 尽 管”。① Even if you take a taxi, you will still miss the train.即使你乘出租车也赶不上这班火车了。②Even though we could afford it, we wouldn’t go abroad forour vacation. 即使我们付得起这笔钱, 我们也不出国度假。 【辨析】 if 引导状语从句, 意为“如果”引导状语或表语从句, 意为“好像”。 as if/though 例如:It seemed as if the meeting would never end.if only引导虚拟语气, 意为“要是??多好啊!”。 例 如:If only I worked in Tiangong-1! 引导状语从句, 放于句首主句用部分倒装。例 如:Only if you put your heart into your study can you get improved.only if 【高考链接】 (2012? 北京高考)―Look at those clouds! ―Don’t worry. ______ it rains, we’ll still have a great time. A. Even if B. As thoughC. In caseD. If only【解析】选A。考查连词。句意:――看看那些乌云!――别担心。即使下雨, 我们仍然会玩得很开心。even if虽然, 即使;as though好像, 仿佛;in case万一, 以防;if only要是??就好 了。 8. It was based more on German than the English we speak atpresent.当时的英语更多地是以德语为基础, 而不是我们今天所说的英 语。 (1)more . . . than . . . more than+数词或从句 more than+形容词 more than+名词与其说??倒不如说?? 超过 非常 不只是;不仅是(2)no more thannot more than只不过;仅仅不超过;至多rather thanother than而不是除了;不同于 more ___ sad ____ than ______ angry when her son lied. ①She was _____当她的儿子撒谎时, 与其说她生气倒不如说她伤心。②The writer is more in name than in reality. 这个作家名不副实。 ③I’m more than happy to take you there in my car. 我非常乐意用我的车带你去那儿。 ④Signing the forms is more than a formality. 在那些表格上签名不仅仅是一种形式。 9. Believe it or not, there is no such thing as standard English.信不信由你, (世界上)没有什么标准英语。“no such+单数名词”意为“没有这样的??”, 其中单数名词前不可再加冠词, 相当于“not such a/an+单数名词”。 ①In the men’s 110m hurdles final, America’s Merritt won the gold medal, but Liu Xiang had no such luck. 在110米跨栏决赛中来自美国的梅里特夺得金牌 , 刘翔却没有 这样的运气。 ②We can find no such tour guide in our city.在我们这座城市我们找不到这样的导游。 【拓展】 such还可用于以下几种结构:a(n) +adj. +单数名词(1)such+ adj. +复数名词 adj. +不可数名词 (2)such. . . as. . . 像??这样的?? (3)such as例如, 用于列举人或事物, 与所列举的内容之间没有 标点符号分隔 +that结果状语从句 ③比较下列句子, 说明其连接词的作用A: The book is written in such easy English as beginners can定语从句 understand. (as引导_________) B: The book is written in such easy English that beginners can 结果状语从句 understand it. (that引导_____________) 【高考链接】(2010? 重庆高考)Everything comes with _____ there isno such _____ thing as a free lunch in the world. A. a, a B. the, / C. the, a D. a, /【解析】选D。句意:任何事情都是要付出代价的, 在这个世 界上并没有免费的午餐。price是可数名词单数形式, 表泛指须 要加不定冠词a;no such后的名词一般不用冠词。 1. expression n. 词语;表示;表达;表情 观察句子, 写出黑体部分的含义 ①He closed his letter with an expression of grateful thanks.( 表达 )②At first we’ll learn new words and expressions and then goover the text. ( 词语 )③He looked at me with a very strange expression. ( 表情 ) ④In class the teacher gave expression to his hopes for a new subject. ( 表示 ) 2. play a part (in)扮演一个角色;参与 ①She plays an active part in all kinds of activities held by school. 她积极参与学校举行的各种活动。 【点津】play a part in. . . = play a role in. . . 在??中扮演一个角色; 在??中起作用②The famous actress, Fan Bingbing, plays a leading role in the TV play. 著名女演员范冰冰在这部电视剧里担任主角。 观察例句, 完成填空③The part of the old grandmother was played by Julia.简单句 简单句/复合句), ____ part 在句中作主语, 谓语动词 本句为_______( 被动 语态(主动/被动)。 play用了_____ ④The part that she played in this project was very important.复合句 简单句/复合句), 含有that引导的_________, 定语从句 先 本句为_______( part 。 行词为____ Ⅰ. 用所给词的适当形式填空 actually (actual)its trunk 1. This tree looks tall and strong but _______ is hollow. 2. Jane and Catherine are my friends. The latter (late)is a doctor. the _____ fluently(fluent). 3. We all admire her for her speaking English _______ Gradually (gradual) the farmland turned into a desert. 4. _________ official (office) letters this morning. 5. She received several ______ 6. The night view of Shanghai, whose beauty is beyond expression _________(express), attracts tourists all over the world. recognized 7. Even though he did wrong to them, they still __________(recognize) him as their friend. blocks 8. The hospital is three ______(block) away from here. commanded 9. He was a natural leader, and when he ___________ (command), everyone obeyed. requested (request) that their working 10. The workers _________ conditions should be further improved. Ⅱ. 完成句子are 1. The old couple retired last year and at present they ___living in the country __________________. 这对老夫妻去年退休了, 目前他们住在乡下。 should be made use of to learn English. 2. Every minute ___________________ 应该利用每一分钟来学习英语。 Because of the bad weather he had to stay at home a whole 3. ________________________, day.由于坏天气, 他只好待在家里一整天。 such as chocolate can cause you to put on 4. Sweet foods _______ weight. 像巧克力之类的甜食能使你发胖。 plays an important part in 5. The Chinese government _______________________ international affairs.中国政府在国际事务中起了重要作用。came up with several choices, such as going boating, 6. We ____________ climbing a mountain, and going to an amusement park. 我们提出了几种不同的选择, 像划船、爬山、去主题公园。 based on the novel with the same name, 7. The film, Bailuyuan, ________________ has delayed being released. (base) 以同名小说改编的电影――《白鹿原》被延迟放映了。 more than a writer ;he is also a professor. 8. He is _________________ 他不仅仅是一位作家, 还是一位教授。 even though you don’t 9. Be open-minded to different opinions ___________________like them ________. 要用开放的心胸接受不同的观点, 即使你不喜欢。to request you to help me find the case 10. I am writing to you ______________________ back. 我给您写信是想请求您帮我把箱子找回来。 Ⅲ. 话题写作先将下面几个句子翻译成英语, 然后连成一段小短文。 1. 现在, 英语在我们生活中的作用越来越重要。 2. 因为这一点, 很多人正在努力学习英语。 3. 我们肯定会在学习英语中遇到很多问题, 如词汇、语法 等。 4. 很多人提出了处理它们的方法, 比如学习英语应该以我们的课本为基础;我们应该多读等。5. 逐渐地你会发现你已经爱上了英语。 _____________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________ 【参考范文】 At present, English is playing a more and more importantpart in our life, and because of that, many people are tryinghard to learn English. But we must have come across severalproblems in learning English, such as vocabulary andgrammar. Many people came up with different methods to deal with them, such as learning English should be based on our textbook, and we should read more. Gradually, you will find you have fallen in love with English.
【复习方略】2014版高考英语(人教版通用)课时作业(二) 必修1 Unit 2 English around the world]_高中教育_教育专区。【复习方略】2014版高考英语(人教版通用)...2014版英语复习方略 课时提升作业(一) 必修1 Unit 1 Friendship(人教版通用)_...around the world after writing an online “Bucket List” of -5- 圆学子...2014版英语复习方略 课时提升作业(二十) 必修4 Unit 5 Theme parks(人教版通用)_英语_高中教育_教育专区。圆学子梦想 铸金字品牌 温馨提示: 此套题为 Word 版...【复习方略】2014版高考英语(人教版通用)课时作业(二十) 必修4 Unit 5 Theme...单项填空 1. Nowadays, people get news around them and about the world ...【复习方略】2014版高考英语(人教版通用)课时作业(二十三) 必修5 Unit 3 Life in the future]_高中教育_教育专区。【复习方略】2014版高考英语(人教版通用)...【复习方略】2014年高考英语一轮复习课时提升作业(一) 必修1 Unit 1 Friendship(人教版 浙江专供)]_高中教育_教育专区。【复习方略】2014年高考英语一轮复习课时...【复习方略】2014版高考英语(外研版通用)课时作业:(二十) 必修4 Module 2 Traffic Jam(含答案)_高三英语_英语_高中教育_教育专区。温馨提示: 此套题为 Word ...【广东】2013版高中英语全程复习方略 素能提升演练(六)必修2 Unit 1(人教版)...Ⅴ. 阅读理解 Today, we complete our story about the influential English ...2014版英语复习方略(外研版通用) 课时提升作业(二十) 必修4 Module 2 Traffic...(2013? 衡水模拟 ).cn is the largest English site in China...
All rights reserved Powered by
copyright &copyright 。文档资料库内容来自网络,如有侵犯请联系客服。}

我要回帖

更多关于 善于捕捉机会者为俊杰 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信