取错包裹连续出现两次 第一次还被我不小心损坏,现在第二个国内收货人登记证包裹我还回去了 第一个现在

迩知道去邮局取包裹,我用的收货人名字和我身份证不付怎么办?_百度知道英语翻译非常抱歉,物品地址输写错误,物品包裹被退回.发现项目运送途中已经损坏.如果可以,请给我时间我再次给你雕刻一个同样的项目.希望你能够同意.物品会很快雕刻完毕.等待你的答复`!
I am sorry to inform you that the parcel is sent back because of the wrong address.But the items ared damaged in the travelling.If possible,will you please give me the chance to carve a new item for you?I hope to get your consent.The items will be finished soon.I am eagerly waiting for your response.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
Very sorry, writing articles wrong addresses, parcel items were returned. Found that the project has been damaged en route. If I can,please give me the same time I would like to give you a sculpture project. I hope you will agree. Articles will soon be finished carving. waiting for your answer `!
I am so sorry that the parcel good were untreaded as the address of the good was written wrong.We found the item had been damaged during the dispatch. Please give me time to send you the same item aga...
扫描下载二维码关我在当当上买的书写错了收货人,我现在没办法取包裹也没法找人代取。_百度知道请问谁知道邮政包裹号为KA现在到哪里了?收货人还没有收到货?_百度知道去邮局取包裹,我用的收货人名字和我身份证不付怎么办?_百度知道}

我要回帖

更多关于 废塑料国内收货人 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信